desert eagle .50 cailber handgun

And, nowadays, ya never know when someone is going to be crazy and decide to punch you in the head, or just kill your ass cuz it might be fun.
We are returning to the wild west days and that is just fine with me. Hit me in a knock out game? Better make damn sure I am knocked out..forever. Cuz I will hunt their ass...forever.

Wild west days? What's funny is there were more murders in Chicago and NYC combined in one year (during that period) than in the "wild west" in it's entirety.

Hell, there were more in Just NY before Rudy took over. He settled the place down. Watch it explode into violence again with Deblasio.

Who was the dumbass in the video who said it was the most powerful handgun. I've fired bigger stuff than that.

Watch out for fake agendas and dirty trick leftie posts especially on the firearms forum.

okay asshole....i am a liberal and i own guns....get over it.....i have been around guns my entire life......this thread is simply about the discussion the hubby and i are having about me getting a cc ....and doing the classes....first step is the hand gun...since i do not want to do the classes....i picked a gun he will not allow me to buy or use...good gosh it will kick you into another time zone....the thread is rather tongue and cheek about the hand cannon...

the down right stupidity and blindness of some pro gun people never fails to amaze me...

the hand cannon is a joke.. and the thread is a joke..most get that...sorry you dont....

Who was the dumbass in the video who said it was the most powerful handgun. I've fired bigger stuff than that.

At the time the movie was made only the .454 Casull was more powerful. And they were in very short supply.

Watch out for fake agendas and dirty trick leftie posts especially on the firearms forum.

okay asshole....i am a liberal and i own guns....get over it.....i have been around guns my entire life......this thread is simply about the discussion the hubby and i are having about me getting a cc ....and doing the classes....first step is the hand gun...since i do not want to do the classes....i picked a gun he will not allow me to buy or use...good gosh it will kick you into another time zone....the thread is rather tongue and cheek about the hand cannon...

the down right stupidity and blindness of some pro gun people never fails to amaze me...

the hand cannon is a joke.. and the thread is a joke..most get that...sorry you dont....

Based on what I have seen I don't think Whitehall gets too much of anything!:lol:

I'd like this :clap2:

Attachments

• $300534_10151784399815432_996529101_n.jpg
    $300534_10151784399815432_996529101_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 67
I can just see a kid getting banned from kindergarten for bring a picture of his dad's grill to school.

The rest of the movie is red hot as well

Last edited by a moderator:
The Desert Eagle has a hell of a kick. In Israel you can buy the kit which allows you to change to the other caliber rounds. 44 or 357. I was going to buy one when I was in the service, but our port visit to Israel was cancelled back then due to rockets and mortars being fired into Israel at the time.

I have no reason to carry a cannon. But if that is what floats your boat then so be it. I've always liked the 38 special. It is an accurate weapon and fun to shoot.

If you want a short range cannon...........

Introducing the Judge..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5GepjBRsM]The Judge Taurus Handgun .45 & 410 - YouTube[/ame]

True.

It’s a pity we can’t have a rational, objective, non-partisan discussion concerning firearms on this forum.

In any event, get the concealed weapon license, I’m glad I got mine; even if you don’t carry daily.

The Desert Eagle is fine, if you need artillery.

It weights 4.5 lbs and is 10.5 inches long. My Springfield Range Officer .45ACP is 2.5 lbs and a bit over 8 inches long. That 2 lb difference will feel like 20 before long.

I would recommend getting a good .357 magnum revolver. Better to carry and easier to shoot. And far more reliable. I have read some reviews that Desert Eagle's quality went way down after they moved the manufatucring to the US.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA]My Wife -vs- the Desert Eagle .50 - YouTube[/ame]​

Desert Eagles come in .357 and .44 calibers, don't they?

I love, I love, I love my revolver girl
Yeah, sweet revolver girl
I love, I love, I love my revolver girl
Each and every day of the year

(357 magnum) you really make my day
I can't believe you're built that way

(38 Special) You threw me in the slammer
Won't you let me cock your hammer

(Anaconda and Enfield) for a little double action
I'll be ready again after
I get out of traction

(maybe) I'll ask if Wayne LaPierre
His lovely, lovely, lovely revolver girl
He would share
Every day (every day), every day (every day) of the year
(Every day of the year)

(Remington ) you were my first breech loader
I love you
In spite of that funny odor

(Saturday Night Special) Like a firecracker all aglow
At the 7/11 you really steal the show

(Smith & Wesson) I know you're L frames
But can we make a movie,
Just the same

Yeah , yeah, my cylinder's in a whirl
I love, I love, I love my little revolver girl
Every day , (every day), every day
(every day) of the year

Yeah, yeah, my cylinder's in a whirl
I love, I love, I love my little revolver girl
Every day (every day), every day
(every day) of the year

Always had the impression the Desert Eagles were invented solely for use in movies. They're horribly impractical for combat or defense applications. And just because a weapon as a larger caliber doesn't mean it has more stopping power. Most successful round every invented remains the .357 magnum with a 97% one-hit stop success rate as determined by FBI real-world law enforcement shooting statistics.

If your BFG (heh) makes you feel good fine. But in terms of weaponry I want whatever works best, not whatever looks scariest. :)

The DE .50 is a fun hand cannon for somebody with a good bit of $ to play with.
If you are gonna carry, and want a larger caliber I would really recommend sticking with .45.

.45 1911 is tried and true. With some 230gr Fed Hydrashocks (87% one-hit stops) you're well-armed. New and shiny might be ok for range-use (shits n giggles) but if you're so worried about personal defense you're carrying a weapon in the first place any .357 or.45 is all you actually need.

The worst pistol I've ever handled was this lump of junk.
It felt like something from a scrap yard and was about as nice to fire.
It actually rattled.

MCM3.jpg

My favourite weapon was this one. I still have a soft spot for it now.
It doesn't look special, but it's a treat to use.

images

Should I ever feel the need to own a firearm again, I'd really try to get hold of one.

Forum List

Back