Desperate times for Putin

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Tell me that the "savvy" Putin's latest move isn't one of desperation as he opens the jails and consripts ex-convicts to fight his losing war in Ukraine.

Despite the support of Tucker, Trump and the maga cult, Putin, when he invaded Ukraine screwed up big time. He should have known that the United States, led by President Biden would support Ukraine with whatever was necessary to defeat Trump's buddy.

And the dumb clown Trump, who thinks he "is smarter than the generals," wants to be Commander in Chief again. What a joke!

Bigly!!!

Putin has painted himself into a corner

His problem is not just a lack of bodies to send to be slaughtered but a lack of equipment, food and shelter for the soldiers he has. An Army of thugs is not the answer
Winter is coming

His generals down to non-commissioned officers are crooked and inept

Putin is running out of missiles, bombs, bullets and shells
He has no way of replacing them

Russia will lose

Tell me that the "savvy" Putin's latest move isn't one of desperation as he opens the jails and consripts ex-convicts to fight his losing war in Ukraine.

Despite the support of Tucker, Trump and the maga cult, Putin, when he invaded Ukraine screwed up big time. He should have known that the United States, led by President Biden would support Ukraine with whatever was necessary to defeat Trump's buddy.

And the dumb clown Trump, who thinks he "is smarter than the generals," wants to be Commander in Chief again. What a joke!

Bigly!!!
Scum of society is the best fodder I can think of. We should do it to, but I guess that could be considered racist.

as racist.

Scum of society is the best fodder I can think of. We should do it to, but I guess that could be considered racist.

as racist.
They are a bigger threat to their fellow soldiers than enemy soldiers.
They will destroy the already poor morale of the Russian forces

They are a bigger threat to their fellow soldiers than enemy soldiers.
They will destroy the already poor morale of the Russian forces
Do you know what "fodder" is? Why would you mix them with regular forces? Just send them out there as fodder. It's a win-win for Putin and it would be for us in any such circumstances.

Bigly!!!
It’s a good idea.

If we ever get into a bloody war, we can draft Antifa and BLM types and put them on the front lines.

Do you know what "fodder" is? Why would you mix them with regular forces? Just send them out there as fodder. It's a win-win for Putin and it would be for us in any such circumstances.

Fodder without any arms or training.
Targets

Not a way to win wars

The US is Privately Urging the Ukraine to Negotiate.

Whose propaganda do we believe?

I think it's coming down to a situation in which the Ukraine needs to throw out most of the mutually agreed upon limitations of America's war with Russia.

Russia will then need to throw out the limitations too. This is why the US is urging the Ukraine to negotiate peace.

The US is Privately Urging the Ukraine to Negotiate.

Whose propaganda do we believe?

I think it's coming down to a situation in which the Ukraine needs to throw out most of the mutually agreed upon limitations of America's war with Russia.

Russia will then need to throw out the limitations too. This is why the US is urging the Ukraine to negotiate peace.

Russia seems to be demanding that Ukraine makes all the concessions while offering none of their own

Russia seems to be demanding that Ukraine makes all the concessions while offering none of their own
I think so too.

You have probably gone too far with your comment on those wearing red hats making the better targets. You're talking about your American soldiers in combat! Walk that back as quickly as possible.

I think so too.

You have probably gone too far with your comment on those wearing red hats making the better targets. You're talking about your American soldiers in combat! Walk that back as quickly as possible.
see the comment I responded to

Putin has painted himself into a corner

His problem is not just a lack of bodies to send to be slaughtered but a lack of equipment, food and shelter for the soldiers he has. An Army of thugs is not the answer
Winter is coming

His generals down to non-commissioned officers are crooked and inept

Putin is running out of missiles, bombs, bullets and shells
He has no way of replacing them

Russia will lose
He has used a lot of his older equipment.

Where do they find this stuff? Lefties seem far more interested in Russian politics than republicans. It beats discussing Biden's failed policies anyway.

Forum List

Back