DHS Giving Out Welcome Packets To Illegals

I'm not one of "you Folks", fi you think I am, quote me.

So they get a court date five years out. What happens if they don't show up for the court date? They get arrested?

Suuuure.

The place to enforce the border is the border, and the time to enforce the border is when the illegals cross over. Five years later trying to round them up in New York and Florida is absurd.

Five years is ridiculous. I could understand within a year and do not care if they had to put on more judges in places to handle the load, they have basically invited. I assume the phones are being tracked, possibly even if shut down.

More judges lol! + lawyers lol! + tracking 10 mil phones == Cost. You really are a simpleton fool. Turn in your badge you clown. You dont fool anyone.

Translation: TDS. I'm all for Obiden 2.0

Taxes? It would be decades before they could ever pay enough FED income Tax to even pay back 90 days free housing. Most are not going to make even poverty level for a long time breeding more dependents.

They might pay some sales tax, gasoline tax and utility taxes, cable TV etc.

Pound sand you idiots. Put the inner city blacks to work. even if relocation to the jobsite requried. If not that, most just end up in crime. Cheaper than paying them all to drink + breed.

States are still affected by federal budgets. As long as there are taxes, you’re subsidizing democrat immigration corruption.
Only if I pay federal taxes.
I only buy gas once a month.
How much does that go into the pockets of these foreign freeloaders?
Pennies at best.

You still haven't presented an argument for why we should do this instead of kicking all of these assholes out of the country.
Pretty soon gangs of these cocksuckers are going to be roaming streets and beating the shit out of US citizens.
Are you happy to pay for that????

Only if I pay federal taxes.
I only buy gas once a month.
How much does that go into the pockets of these foreign freeloaders?
Pennies at best.

You still haven't presented an argument for why we should do this instead of kicking all of these assholes out of the country.
Pretty soon gangs of these cocksuckers are going to be roaming streets and beating the shit out of US citizens.
Are you happy to pay for that????
I’m totally against being overrun by any foreign entity. But as long as democrats have influence, we’re all forced to subsidize the invasion.

The second I heard Biden was sending National Guard troops to the border I knew their main job would be to help hand out welcome packets.
Fv9T5clXoAI5sJU.jpg
FwDI6xaWYAAAKlP.jpg

Forum List

Back