Diamond & Silk don't think Rosanne is a racist and didn't deserve to be fired.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
All you snowflake pussies on BOTH SIDES need to get a fucking grip and stop being offended by everything. Stop pointing at bad behavior from the other side as if it is some kind of get out of jail free card for your side. Stop trying to label people and just LIVE YOUR LIFE.

Trumps insults have no more impact on you than Rosannes did on anyone.

JUST STOP. GROW UP.

The snowflakes shouldn't be offended. The names they called Palin did away with any credible outrage they might show.

Fuck you, for making me agree with you!

ABC overreacted.
I understand why they reacted that way but I don't really agree with their decision.
Let the public decide. Advertisers have too much power over programming and it's not just a TV problem.

Roseanne is a COMEDIAN who resorts to vulgarity---LOTS I am no fan -----but not willing to OPPRESS
her for her silly "comedy"

And also stop investing so much time & faith in Entertainment Celebrities. Behind their public personas, there's usually a lotta real dark stuff. People need to stop worshipping them and hanging on their every words. Much of the time, they're really bad people.

Hollywood and the left wing media are basically in a perpetual motion machine of outrage and sensitivity.

Hollywood and the left wing media are basically in a perpetual motion machine of outrage and sensitivity.

It's a thing for them now. They wanna be offended. They're desperately seeking anything that can possibly offend them. It's a weird Dem Snowflake thing. It is what it is.

Putin-And-A-Baby-Baboon.jpg

Vlad looks like a monkey too!
I guess i think the white race is superior to the white race :dunno:

All you snowflake pussies on BOTH SIDES need to get a fucking grip and stop being offended by everything. Stop pointing at bad behavior from the other side as if it is some kind of get out of jail free card for your side. Stop trying to label people and just LIVE YOUR LIFE.

JUST STOP. GROW UP.

So wonderful to know. Now who is Diamond and Silk.

Maybe Trump can have Samantha Bee arrested? If someone called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm betting Obama would have found a way to have them arrested. And don't laugh, he did it to Dinesh D'Souza.

JUST STOP. GROW UP.

I thought they were strippers on Howard Sterns show or something at first, ops, surprise!

Maybe Trump can have Samantha Bee arrested? If someone called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm betting Obama would have found a way to have them arrested. And don't laugh, he did it to Dinesh D'Souza.

Link?

For calling he's Girls feckless c*nts? You're making that up aren't you?

D'souza said he was guilty.

JUST STOP. GROW UP.

I believe they hold the job of Rump's "African Americans over here". Which is rather insulting on the part of the OP. "Looka here, I got two African Americans over here that are not offended, therefore no blacks can be offended because they're all the same".

For calling he's Girls feckless c*nts? You're making that up aren't you?

If someone had, i'm betting Obama would have tried to have the individual arrested for something. And Democrats certainly wouldn't have given that individual a 'Television Academy' award.

Forum List

Back