Diamond & Silk don't think Rosanne is a racist and didn't deserve to be fired.

Maybe Trump can have Samantha Bee arrested? If someone called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm betting Obama would have found a way to have them arrested. And don't laugh, he did it to Dinesh D'Souza.

For calling he's Girls feckless c*nts? You're making that up aren't you?

If someone had, i'm betting Obama would have tried to have the individual arrested for something. And Democrats certainly wouldn't have given that individual a 'Television Academy' award.

So now we're oozing from "don't laugh, he did it" to "if it happened 'I'm betting' he woulda done it". :rofl:

Again gazing into those crystal balls. The old "woulda-shoulda-coulda" generator fallacy. :eusa_hand:

Maybe Trump can have Samantha Bee arrested? If someone called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv, i'm betting Obama would have found a way to have them arrested. And don't laugh, he did it to Dinesh D'Souza.

If someone had, i'm betting Obama would have tried to have the individual arrested for something. And Democrats certainly wouldn't have given that individual a 'Television Academy' award.

So now we're oozing from "don't laugh, he did it" to "if it happened 'I'm betting' he woulda done it". :rofl:

Again gazing into those crystal balls. The old "woulda-shoulda-coulda" generator fallacy. :eusa_hand:

Uh huh, you would have perfectly fine with someone calling Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv.

Come on, y'all need to stop being so dishonest and hypocritical. You're only lying to yourselves.

Oh I'm sure Faux or some other Alt-Right-Media like Brietphart would have come up with something to praise them with. Some alt right group bribed people to harass Clinton with false accusation didn't they? But that got great praise didn't it?

Oh I'm sure Faux or some other Alt-Right-Media like Brietphart would have come up with something to praise them with. Some alt right group bribed people to harass Clinton with false accusation didn't they? But that got great praise didn't it?

Both Obama and you wouldn't tolerate a Republican calling his daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. Yet you're here defending that sick cretin Samantha Bee. You need to check yourself, kid.

Fuck you, for making me agree with you!

ABC overreacted.
I understand why they reacted that way but I don't really agree with their decision.
Let the public decide. Advertisers have too much power over programming and it's not just a TV problem.

Switch to Netflix/Hulu etc.
No advertising. And pretty much anything goes. Netflix has some great comedic line-ups...with the most non-politically correct comedians out there. And no one screams bloody murder.

Last edited:

Uh huh, you would have perfectly fine with someone calling Obama's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv.

Come on, y'all need to stop being so dishonest and hypocritical. You're only lying to yourselves.

DOOD.

You just laid the claim that O'bama had D'Souza arrested. Then as soon as you were called on it you had to back off and admit you LIED.

Look around to see where you are right now. You ain't in no position to be flinging the word "dishonest" in any direction except the mirror.

Holy SHIT. :banghead:

Both Obama and you wouldn't tolerate a Republican calling his daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. Yet you're here defending that sick cretin Samantha Bee. You need to check yourself, kid.

So when you build these little castles in the sky, do you move into them and live there too?

Seriously. Let's be real and listen to a fake story about what I think Obama would do if.......

I do think it's important to stick to liberal principle of free speech. So I will defend Roseanne and Samantha to say, and apologize later on, what ever comes into their cretin little minds. It's holier than thou folks, (who will often ignore the very same behavior depending on who it is), that we have to look out for. You know, like you.

Maybe Trump can have Samantha Bee arrested? If someone called Obama's daughter a 'Feckless ***** on national tv, i'm betting Obama would have found a way to have them arrested. And don't laugh, he did it to Dinesh D'Souza.

For calling he's Girls feckless *****? You're making that up aren't you?

Uh huh, you would have perfectly fine with someone calling Obama's daughter a 'Feckless **** on national tv.

DOOD.

You just laid the claim that O'bama had D'Souza arrested. Then as soon as you were called on it you had to back off and admit you LIED.

Look around to see where you are right now. You ain't in no position to be flinging the word "dishonest" in any direction except the mirror.

Yes, i believe D'Souza was a political prisoner. He was targeted for prosecution because he dared to challenge the Dictator Hussein Obama. No documentary, no prosecution. I stand by my belief on that. And i also believe Obama wouldn't have tolerated someone calling his daughter a 'Feckless **** on national tv. I believe he would have taken some sort of punitive action.

Banned word removed

Last edited by a moderator:

DOOD.

Yes, i believe D'Souza was a political prisoner. He was targeted for prosecution because he dared to challenge the Dictator Hussein Obama. No documentary, no prosecution. I stand by my belief on that. And i also believe Obama wouldn't have tolerated someone calling his daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. I believe he would have taken some sort of punitive action.

In other words you don't have the cojones to take responsibility for your own LYING.

DOOD.

Yes, i believe D'Souza was a political prisoner. He was targeted for prosecution because he dared to challenge the Dictator Hussein Obama. No documentary, no prosecution. I stand by my belief on that. And i also believe Obama wouldn't have tolerated someone calling his daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' on national tv. I believe he would have taken some sort of punitive action.

In other words you don't have the cojones to take responsibility for your own LYING.

No documentary, no prosecution. I stand by that belief. D'Souza was a political prisoner.

All you snowflake pussies on BOTH SIDES need to get a fucking grip and stop being offended by everything. Stop pointing at bad behavior from the other side as if it is some kind of get out of jail free card for your side. Stop trying to label people and just LIVE YOUR LIFE.

Trumps insults have no more impact on you than Rosannes did on anyone.

JUST STOP. GROW UP.]

I look forward to everyone defending Roseanne to have been ardent defenders of Kaepernick taking a knee.

All you snowflake pussies on BOTH SIDES need to get a fucking grip and stop being offended by everything. Stop pointing at bad behavior from the other side as if it is some kind of get out of jail free card for your side. Stop trying to label people and just LIVE YOUR LIFE.

JUST STOP. GROW UP.]
Remember when you snowflake pussies said this?

Fuck Colin. He made his bed, now he gets to sleep in it.

Save us from the hypocritical snowflake pussies.

Why would we laugh at your lies?

I find it fascinating that another Rightard is calling for the arrest of someone for their speech....and of course- blaming President Obama for his own actions....

Where did he defend Samantha Bee's comment?

Oh- wait- you are lying again.

I get the feeling you are a 7th grader who is excited to have an excuse to keep typing 'c*nt' over and over again to get around the obsenity filter

DOOD.

No documentary, no prosecution. I stand by that belief. D'Souza was a political prisoner.

I stand by the observation that you lied about Obama.

Fuck you, for making me agree with you!

ABC overreacted.
I understand why they reacted that way but I don't really agree with their decision.
Let the public decide. Advertisers have too much power over programming and it's not just a TV problem.

Switch to Netflix/Hulu etc.
No advertising. And pretty much anything goes. Netflix has some great comedic line-ups...with the most non-politically correct comedians out there. And no one screams bloody murder.

Netflix is free via my phone provider but I dont bother with it. Bunch of old ass movies and low budget foreign crap for the most part

JUST STOP. GROW UP.]

I look forward to everyone defending Roseanne to have been ardent defenders of Kaepernick taking a knee.
Rosanne wasn't at work.

Derp

JUST STOP. GROW UP.]
Remember when you snowflake pussies said this?

Fuck Colin. He made his bed, now he gets to sleep in it.

Save us from the hypocritical snowflake pussies.
I do because he expressed his ignorance ON THE JOB.

ps....

FUCK KAPERNICK

JUST STOP. GROW UP.]

Rosanne wasn't at work.

Derp
I will just quote you- and point out- you just identified yourself:

Want to see a snowflake pussy who is offended by everything?

Go look in the mirror.

Gramps: Fuck Colin. He made his bed, now he gets to sleep in it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back