Dianne Frankenstein poster child for the left's love affair with China

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
God, this woman should be tossed out of the Senate.

Dianne Feinstein Lauds China as a ‘Respectable Nation’ in Senate Committee Hearing

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) labeled China a “respectable nation” in a hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday.

The committee convened to discuss a bill introduced by Senator Martha McSally (R., Ariz.) that would allow U.S. citizens to sue the Chinese government for damages stemming from the coronavirus pandemic.

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said, in comments first reported by the Washington Free Beacon. “I deeply believe that.”

Feinstein’s comments come as American public opinion on China has soured among votersof both parties. The Pew Research Center has found that 83 percent of Republican voters viewed China unfavorably, compared with 63 percent of Democrats.

The "globalist" democrats just love that Chinese cash.
Look at Hunter Biden getting $1,500,000,000 to "invest".
If the voters want to go back to moving US jobs to China, they know how to vote.

Yet Biden is trying to sell Trump's "populist" America First agenda?! WTF?? Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

Her office manager of 30 years was arrested and jailed for being a Chinese spy....and the media never reported it....and Di Fi got off and then turned and took her stock investments and sold them just before covid was announced....think China tipped her off?....I do...

Dianne Feinstein Lauds China as a ‘Respectable Nation’ in Senate Committee Hearing

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) labeled China a “respectable nation” in a hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday.

The committee convened to discuss a bill introduced by Senator Martha McSally (R., Ariz.) that would allow U.S. citizens to sue the Chinese government for damages stemming from the coronavirus pandemic.

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said, in comments first reported by the Washington Free Beacon. “I deeply believe that.”

Feinstein’s comments come as American public opinion on China has soured among votersof both parties. The Pew Research Center has found that 83 percent of Republican voters viewed China unfavorably, compared with 63 percent of Democrats.

I guess Democrats think they just have to utter a lie and everyone on the left will repeat it like it's the truth.

she harbored a known spy for over 10 years in her staff.... She is a traitor..

Her office manager of 30 years was arrested and jailed for being a Chinese spy....and the media never reported it....and Di Fi got off and then turned and took her stock investments and sold them just before covid was announced....think China tipped her off?....I do...
Evidence is clearly coming out this was very likely coordinated. And that is frightening to think about.

Evidence is clearly coming out this was very likely coordinated. And that is frightening to think about.
And now we have seeds from China being sent to farmers and residents living near farmland....invasive plants could take root in Americas heartland killing off our ability to grow healthy crops...this is an act of war as I see it....just like the release of covid....which I wouldn't be surprised to find that Di Fi and the dems were in on it from the get go somehow....

Forum List

Back