Dictator Biden EO Gives US Tax Dollars To Fund Foreign Abortions

To be fair, maybe foreign abortions aren't such a bad thing. Are talking France or the UK?

I'm for abortions on certain strict conditions:
Rape
Incest
Possible death or permanent health issue for the mother.

DO IT IMMEDIATELY ONCE TOLD YOU ARE PREGNANT FROM EITHER ABOVE.

Other than that...its flat out murder of an innocent child. And those vids of doctors playing with them, then killing them after they survived the abortion, as if they are dead dolls? SICK.

I'm good with parent's making good on their threat "I brought you into this world & I can take you out!" There ain't no fixing these little thugs, so if their own parent decides they are a blight on society & choses to take them out before they become an adult, then I would not punish them in any way, I would pat them on the back & thank them for their very brave & difficult decision.

I'm good with parent's making good on their threat "I brought you into this world & I can take you out!" There ain't no fixing these little thugs, so if their own parent decides they are a blight on society & choses to take them out before they become an adult, then I would not punish them in any way, I would pat them on the back & thank them for their very brave & difficult decision.

Criminals are soooo cute when they're small.

Why can't they stay small?!

WTF?!
The thread premise is a lie.

The US does not 'fund' foreign abortions.

My first thought: "Yea, my money is going to kill the foreign sonofabitches."

My second thought: "But wait, they are children"

My third thought: "China Joe is an asshole for helping to kill children".

Forum List

Back