Dictatorship: Filmmaker D'Souza Says Obama Vindictive; IRS Attack Political Payback..

Dinesh D'Souza is the Alex Jones of the right. He is a fucking nutcase. Anything pertaining to him belongs in the Conspiracy Theories forum.

I disagree. He's an American Citizen who has the right to express his beliefs and opinions. You may disagree with his opinions, but that doesn't make him a 'fucking nutcase.'

I have to respectfully disagree. I have seen his documentary on Obama numerous times. "Fucking nutcase" is an understatement.

I see.....so YOU get to decide what speech is "free" and what isn't...very telling.

Dinesh D'Souza is the Alex Jones of the right. He is a fucking nutcase. Anything pertaining to him belongs in the Conspiracy Theories forum.

I disagree. He's an American Citizen who has the right to express his beliefs and opinions. You may disagree with his opinions, but that doesn't make him a 'fucking nutcase.'

besides the words that come out of his mouth....

I have to respectfully disagree. I have seen his documentary on Obama numerous times. "Fucking nutcase" is an understatement.

I see.....so YOU get to decide what speech is "free" and what isn't...very telling.

Show where I said he isn't free to state his opinion, or shut the fuck up.

and you are a fucking retard. No where did Aaron state his speech should be censored, just that he is a nut case.
Why are you people so fucking retarded? I have to know why.

it's hilarious to witness left-wing nutjobs calling D'Souza or anybody else a nutcase.

these are the same left-wing idiots running around calling RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS in obama's 6th year and the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority Rule in the USA "forward progress"

idiots and hypocrites

I'm not a Democrat voter, or part of the "left-wing". I still think you are retarded.

We are here to discuss D'Souza.

Yes?

and you are a fucking retard. No where did Aaron state his speech should be censored, just that he is a nut case.

I have to know why you're such an angry idiot. is it painful to have to know obama is an abject failure?

you couldnt tell a NAZI Hitler wasn't the best things since sliced bread either; they would have called you a fucking retard or something

I have to know why you're such an angry idiot. is it painful to have to know obama is an abject failure?

why are you so retarded you bring things up that have nothing to do with my comment?

But here i'll answer you anyways in the same fashion you did..

Peaches

If D'Souza did as he is accused of doing, then I don't care how he got caught, he broke the law.

It really is that plain and simple.

obama a a flaming nutjob narcissist with daddy issues; and D'Souza is spot on about obama.

i think some of these left-wing nutjobs are going apoplectic seeing people criticize their Messiah

why are you so retarded you bring things up that have nothing to do with my comment?

Peaches
yawn; you're an angry idiot; that much is clear. so what is so off-topic to point it out leftard?

i'm not the one who made the comment you're referring to; i'm just the one pointing out you seem like an angry idiot

go cry

Peaches
yawn; you're an angry idiot; that much is clear. so what is so off-topic to point it out leftard?

i'm not the one who made the comment you're referring to; i'm just the one pointing out you seem like an angry idiot

go cry

cupcakes

obama's rabid sycophants come unhinged when people rightly criticize the inept Chicago community activist

You support Obama's jackbooted thugs arresting him for his "speech"....you have decided what should be said and what shouldn't....you and Plasma are no more than brainless thugs hiding behind the Gov skirts.

imagine the shame all the children named Barack by their sheeple parents will feel years from now?

You and your nutty-buddy are like the ignoranti of Galileo's day who looked at the heavens and concluded the sun, moon and stars all revolved around us on the Earth. When galileo used mathematics to prove otherwise the ignoranti insisted that Galileo agree with their ignorance or be put to death.

He didn't.

They did.

But galileo was right.

You guys are the ones who are screwed up.

Not us.

You have moved steadily from the mainstream to becoming radical extremists.

No one agrees with you. And the only reason it appears so to you is because your paltry numbers are magnified and seem more numerous than they really are when you post on these boards.

Why?

Because most SANE, students and working people are not able to spend the time here that most of us retired, disabled, and professional posters do online. So you post here and it makes your positions and points of view seem more popular than they really are.

You are the ones who have slid to the extreme Left and a re-adjustment is due.

You guys stand by.

it's hilarious to witness left-wing nutjobs calling D'Souza or anybody else a nutcase.

these are the same left-wing idiots running around calling RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS in obama's 6th year and the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority Rule in the USA "forward progress"

idiots and hypocrites

I'm not a Democrat voter, or part of the "left-wing". I still think you are retarded.

We are here to discuss D'Souza.

Yes?

We are. I called him a nutcase because he is. I may have my own beefs with the President, but the OP's enters the realm of batshit craziness. Bedowin doesn't help the argument by adding his own batshit craziness to the conversation.

You support Obama's jackbooted thugs arresting him for his "speech"....you have decided what should be said and what shouldn't....you and Plasma are no more than brainless thugs hiding behind the Gov skirts.

I don't support arresting him for his speech, and it hasn't happened. When was he arrested, and when did I say I supported such a thing? Are you done lying now?

Forum List

Back