Dictatorship: Filmmaker D'Souza Says Obama Vindictive; IRS Attack Political Payback..

Liberals are brainwashed but with zero evidence that Obama ordered or had anything to do with this, he is GUILTY! and you believe it 100% with NO DEMAND FOR CREDIBLE EVIDENCE BEFORE CHIMING IN THAT HE'S GUILTY.

Yea, call other people brainwashed when your clear lack of reasoning and your minimum for necessary evidence is near zero, to clueless.

"zero evidence"

isnt it just like an idiot to whine there is 'zero evidence"?
actually there is tons of evidence; even if anecdotal; but that at a minimum is reason for further investigation

idiots and hypocrites

like obama announcing there is "zero corruption" at the IRS; the government has investigated itself and found itself to be blameless

idiots and hypocrites

Warranting further investigation is agreeable.

Calling for heads and proclaiming guilt preemptively is partisan drooling....

down your shirt...

onto your shoes.......

Napkin?

I don't support arresting him for his speech, and it hasn't happened. When was he arrested, and when did I say I supported such a thing? Are you done lying now?

Look kid, you haven't disagreed with what has happened to him, you by your lack of action support it.

Obama's Admin has a history of this stuff and you don't have the balls to call him on it.

This President has transformed this Nation all right...and people like you just follow along like the good little lemmings you are.

What has happened to him? Nothing.

I hope they choke on arugala. :lol: I hope they die in pain.

Just imagine George Bush arresting Michael Moore? What would the reaction be? This is incredibly disturbing. It doesn't matter which Political Party you belong to. Why was the man targeted by the IRS? Do most really believe it's just coincidence?

pretty hilarious; people whose group contains unhinged losers who routinely call others racist and hate-filled; on the basis of NOTHING; getting their panties in a knot about what others are chiming in regarding obama

Warranting further investigation is agreeable.

Calling for heads and proclaiming guilt preemptively is partisan drooling....

down your shirt...

onto your shoes.......

Napkin?

you still crying?

tissue?

Just imagine George Bush arresting Michael Moore? What would the reaction be? This is incredibly disturbing. It doesn't matter which Political Party you belong to. Why was the man targeted by the IRS? Do most really believe it's just coincidence?

I'm with you and by the way getting loaded for bear. It's not the beast of the government its the fools I see on these boards day in and day out who scare the crap out of me.

pretty hilarious; people whose group contains unhinged losers who routinely call others racist and hate-filled; on the basis of NOTHING; getting their panties in a knot about what others are chiming in regarding obama

You missed it. Panties in a wad. How did you miss this?

people who still insist Bush stole an election more than a decade ago; insist Bush "lied" to go to war; believe bush had something to do with 9-11....etc; all without a shred of evidence

are crying like bitches that others are jumping to conclusions about obama

idiots and hypocrites

I'm with you and by the way getting loaded for bear. It's not the beast of the government its the fools I see on these boards day in and day out who scare the crap out of me.

Yeah, it is pretty frightening. The Obamabots have clearly gotten more rabid and reprehensible in the defense of their Dear Leader. They grow more eager by the day to defend the indefensible. Shame on them.

people who still insist Bush stole an election more than a decade ago; insist Bush "lied" to go to war; believe bush had something to do with 9-11....etc; all without a shred of evidence

are crying like bitches that others are jumping to conclusions about obama

idiots and hypocrites

Yes, if George Bush had arrested Michael Moore, i'm pretty sure these same people would have been singing a completely different tune. They are being very dishonest and hypocritical.

Umm, nobody on the right who is investigating the irs scandal has linked anything to the President.

Talk about kool aid drinking from the hack media, youre right in their pocket like they like.

Would you expect a Chicago Politician to leave a trail straight to himself? FUCKING MORON!!

Head of the IRS makes over 80 visits to the White House? What do you think they were doing? Blowing each other?

The stupidity of the Left never ceases to amaze me!

in other words if D'souza has done nothing wrong he has nothing to fear?

great!1 bring on the Special Investigators for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS-gate...etc

idiots and hypocrites

Umm, Darryl Issa is doing his best to investigate those and guess what

He's not imprisoned or in jail or even quiet about it

Y'all are scared of your own shadows I swear

I think O has a secret magical JuJu move he only uses in private with no one else around.

He can use it to change the course of once mighty Republicans.

He got McCain to tell people that O was acceptable. My words.

He got Lindsay Graham to run himself aground all of a sudden.

He got John Roberts to go completely against his previous iterations and positions on ACA to rule it Constitutional.

Boehner is his Bitch as are most of the other old school GOP.

He got oral favors from Christie during the home stretch against Romney. And of course Mitt never took it directly to O as much as we'd have liked him to. But that is partially due to his fundamental decency. Sad time in America when we lament that a good decent caring man and successful as we could imagine isn't more of an asshole.

If he was the asshole that let's say, that Newt can be (and I could vote for Newt if that would ever happen, although I know it won't...his time has passed.) maybe we'd be on our way to an exciting resurgence of prosperity and optimism in America than whining about the numerous scandals and incompetencies and hidden agendas and all.

Dammit kids, things really are not supposed to be this way. And all we want is to steady things so you can continue your progress thing without ruining or destroying the country.

You guys always get another chance to run things and no one has managed to completely stop progress.

But this is where Conservatives have to come in and rehab America.

Obama has just done too damn much damage to it for us to continue along indefinitely on his crazy course were on.

Yeah, it is pretty frightening. The Obamabots have clearly gotten more rabid and reprehensible in the defense of their Dear Leader. They grow more eager by the day to defend the indefensible. Shame on them.

Well what do you do? I'm really serious here. What do you do? I've got all my seed orders in. I can take over our foods. My gardens are to die for. I hunt and fish. I got back to basics last year. Thwackmaster. I'm probably one of the best chicks you have ever seen on bow. My husband on percussion you can't beat him.

Me on fishing. :eusa_angel: You just cant call in what I lovingly call in.

But others aren't ready. I'm ready to give up the ghost and just have good times instead of trying to make things better. I'm tired of this bs.

in other words if D'souza has done nothing wrong he has nothing to fear?

great!1 bring on the Special Investigators for Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS-gate...etc

idiots and hypocrites

Umm, Darryl Issa is doing his best to investigate those and guess what

He's not imprisoned or in jail or even quiet about it

Y'all are scared of your own shadows I swear

I think O has a secret magical JuJu move he only uses in private with no one else around.

He can use it to change the course of once mighty Republicans.

He got McCain to tell people that O was acceptable. My words.

He got Lindsay Graham to run himself aground all of a sudden.

He got John Roberts to go completely against his previous iterations and positions on ACA to rule it Constitutional.

Boehner is his Bitch as are most of the other old school GOP.

He got oral favors from Christie during the home stretch against Romney. And of course Mitt never took it directly to O as much as we'd have liked him to. But that is partially due to his fundamental decency. Sad time in America when we lament that a good decent caring man and successful as we could imagine isn't more of an asshole.

If he was the asshole that let's say, that Newt can be (and I could vote for Newt if that would ever happen, although I know it won't...his time has passed.) maybe we'd be on our way to an exciting resurgence of prosperity and optimism in America than whining about the numerous scandals and incompetencies and hidden agendas and all.

Dammit kids, things really are not supposed to be this way. And all we want is to steady things so you can continue your progress thing without ruining or destroying the country.

You guys always get another chance to run things and no one has managed to completely stop progress.

But this is where Conservatives have to come in and rehab America.

Obama has just done too damn much damage to it for us to continue along indefinitely on his crazy course were on.

I think we are toast. I can't find a way out of this.

Forum List

Back