Dictatorship is Discipline, and Discipline is LOVE

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
What we have in America and the so called free democratic world in places like Russia is political industry against humanity. Everyone is free to CRITICIZE the leadership, because there IS no leadership, there are a bunch of political puppets bouncing against each other, while those who control the money supply pull their strings. Did any of these leaders ever kept their promises about anything? NO. ONLY A DICTATOR CAN KEEP PROMISES TO THE PEOPLE.

I'd rather live my own life than having someone make and keep promises through a dictatorship.

What we have in America and the so called free democratic world in places like Russia is political industry against humanity

Yeah --- ask Pussy Riot about freedom of speech under Putin...
What the hell you babbling about? Dictators have no record of keeping promises. EXCEPT to their cousins, brothers-in-laws, and political cronies.. See Mugabe in the Wiki....

What we have in America and the so called free democratic world in places like Russia is political industry against humanity

Why ask about Putin or Russia? I can see how I have been banned right here in America from all the political forums but this one for speaking freely and criticizing not just the puppets, but the masters who pull their strings. It's called "no one wants to hear what you have to say"

Last edited:

Why ask about Putin or Russia? I can see how I have been banned right here in America from all the political forums but this one for speaking freely and criticizing not just the puppets, but the masters who pull their strings. It's called "no one wants to hear what you have to say"

Constitution prevents the GOVERNMENT from censoring your speech. Perhaps the 1st Amendment INFLUENCES a lot of private organizations to be more lenient on speech. But it does not GRANT you an audience or unlimited speech whereever you choose to excersize it. Write a book.. Get it published.

The concept of benevolence of dictators should be approached much more cautiously than you just did. Because dictators may be EFFICIENT, but it doesn't mean that they are wise, fair, correct or that they do what they do 'Because they Love You".. :cuckoo:

Constitution prevents the GOVERNMENT from censoring your speech. Perhaps the 1st Amendment INFLUENCES a lot of private organizations to be more lenient on speech. But it does not GRANT you an audience or unlimited speech whereever you choose to excersize it. Write a book.. Get it published.

The concept of benevolence of dictators should be approached much more cautiously than you just did. Because dictators may be EFFICIENT, but it doesn't mean that they are wise, fair, correct or that they do what they do 'Because they Love You".. :cuckoo:
True, I completely agree with everything you just said. And it does not conflict with my OP.

Forum List

Back