The Continuing Politicization of the Military

I worked for DoD for 40 years

The Commanding Officer is responsible for the morale of his unit. If he wants to authorize a voluntary patch for a month, I don’t really care.

Why do you?
Do troops wear this during Easter month?

Why not?
1719357101351.jpeg

We told you that you are wrong. It does not matter that you like it or not., A Pride Patch on an uniform is an individual thing, and if you don't like it, that's your business. But what others like is not your business, and you can be told so.

Can a Mormon wear his religious garments under his uniform.

We told you that you are wrong. It does not matter that you like it or not., A Pride Patch on an uniform is an individual thing, and if you don't like it, that's your business. But what others like is not your business, and you can be told so.

Can a Mormon wear his religious garments under his uniform.
Why can’t anyone wear a cross patch?

We told you that you are wrong. It does not matter that you like it or not.,

You did not tell me I was wrong, you told me to "stop bothering us about it". I am fucking sorry if me having a different view on life than you is a bother, but I am not going to change just to make some punk on the internet fucking happy.

You seem to be damn fucking confused about a uniform.

They are supposed to be "uniform" and not designed for each individual.
The rules and regulations permit alterations for particular reasons. The Army let head gear get out of hand about thirty or forty years ago, too many colored berets and ball caps.

I remember when I had a maroon and a brown beret each for a unit.

The rules and regulations permit alterations for particular reasons. The Army let head gear get out of hand about thirty or forty years ago, too many colored berets and ball caps.

I remember when I had a maroon and a brown beret each for a unit.

The Army always was a bunch of clowns

Forum List

Back