The Continuing Politicization of the Military

A very small percentage of the Military are homosexual

What is hurting recruitment is high wage civilian jobs, young people not attracted to the military
Only 3% of America have mental derangement about sexual orientation.

But when Biden’s military caters to them and makes you bow to them, nobody wants such freaks protecting your back in combat.
1719333726561.png

Only 3% of America have mental derangement about sexual orientation.

But when Biden’s military caters to them and makes you bow to them, nobody wants such freaks protecting your back in combat.
View attachment 967239
Acknowledging they exist is not bowing to them

Top brass are just requiring you treat fellow soldiers with respect

The Continuing Politicization of the Military

Under the Biden administration, the military continues its march toward woke political enlightenment.

20 Jun 2024 ~~ By John A. Lucas

Insignia and patches on a soldier’s uniform used to serve the purpose of telling you something about the military qualifications and experience of the soldier. Under the Biden administration, they can also signal whether a soldier ascribes to the Democrat party’s current political trends. The latest example of this is an Air Force commander’s approval of a “Pride Patch” for wear on military uniforms during “Pride Month.”
~Snip~
The patches and badges on a soldier’s uniform are not just informative, they are sources of immense pride in military assignments and achievements. For example, soldiers take great pride in being assigned to an elite unit, such as the Ranger Regiment, Special Forces, or the 82d Airborne, and proudly wear their patch or insignia on their uniforms. When you see a soldier proudly wearing a Ranger scroll as the patch on his right shoulder, you know he has served in combat with one of the most elite military units in the world.
~Snip~

An apolitical military is a national imperative.​

I have previously written about dangers of a political military, including in my articles Biden Administration Orders Ideological Purge of U.S. Military Academies and “To Win Our Nation’s Wars”? (Lions led by donkeys). A politicized military is a danger to a free country and paves way to a loss of freedom and even a dictatorship. But as we know, under the Biden administration the politicization of the military is proceeding apace. As Joy Pullmann has documented in her just-released magnum opusFalse Flag,” the “Pride Flag” has flown over U.S. embassies and military installations world-wide since 2011. And our senior military leadership from Commander-in-Chief Biden on down has embraced DEI and its political symbols to the max and to the detriment of the military and the country.
And make no mistake about it, commanders who want to be promoted or favored with good assignments, know who is buttering their bread and what they want.
~Snip~
So, make no mistake about it: Flaunting a 13-colored “pride” patch that announces the wearer’s supposed “pride” in identifying with particular sexual practices or lifestyles, is a political statement. It does absolutely nothing to advance a miliary unit’s lethality, competence or readiness. But it does signal loyalty to DEI politics. Allowing it on any military uniform is another strike against an apolitical military, which is essential to a free country. But the base commander, Colonel William McKibban, clearly sees which way the political winds are blowing. My prediction is that he will make general.

Commentary:
Whatever happened to the apolitical soldier.
Seems that the officer corps in each branch of the services have become political. If you want to climb the ladder you've got to be a Democrat, "Woke, Trans", and pro climate change .
It's no longer your father's, or grandfather's military.
It's hard not to get beaten down and discouragedby the relentless "Fundamental Transformation" of all our institutions.
Isn't it perplexing how fast these changes are taking place and the complacency
of our superior officers on the Pentagon.
Is it becausethe neo-Marxist Left has been focusedon implementing their policiesand our military leaders weak and indecisive?
Unfortumately, the inane policies our elites are forcing upon our enlisted personnel may well prove to the further downfall of this country just as the downfall of Rome.

Need a complete purge of the military. Fire All the top brass, rehire the ones Obama fired

Acknowledging they exist is not bowing to them

Top brass are just requiring you treat fellow soldiers with respect
~~~~~~
Seems the higher echelons of our Military Officer Corps become more political as they reach higher ranks, especially beginning at the Colonel grade.
Our military does not need politicians it needs warriors to lead men.
Our present Generals and Admirals have forgottem Duty, Honor, Country.

Flag Rank officers are politicians, have always been.

Sadly it is the only way to go that high up the chain.

The best CO I ever had was a terminal LtCol. He cared about his troops more than he did playing the games to get promoted.

One of our best avionics mechs also had an issue with his weight. We hid him for a while till we had and IG inspection come and find he had been over weight for too long and we were forced to discharge him. The CO fought for him but to no avail.

About a year after that the CO retired, got a job training the Malaysian AF how to fly FA-18s. As part of accepting the job he got this guy a job with the same company.

It is problematic and has no place on a uniform.

Is if safe to assume you never bothered to serve in the military?

I worked for DoD for 40 years

The Commanding Officer is responsible for the morale of his unit. If he wants to authorize a voluntary patch for a month, I don’t really care.

Why do you?

I worked for DoD for 40 years

The Commanding Officer is responsible for the morale of his unit. If he wants to authorize a voluntary patch for a month, I don’t really care.

Why do you?

Because it is not what a uniform is for.

Also, I am a Marine, and we allow almost nothing on the uniform. The idea of putting any sort of extra patch on a uniform is foreign to me

Was WWII the last time the USA intended to fight to win?

Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and now we're losing a proxy war in Ukraine! What the actual fuck?
Yep. Ike as POTUS got us how of the Korean War then refused to intervene in at least 4 conflicts because he saw no direct path to victory.

Forum List

Back