Did Barak Hussein Obama use the race card in his final speech?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Did Obama use the race card on his way out in his final speech ? Why is it that if anyone points out the bad in which absolutely exist among the black race in America (just like it does within any other race that is found wrong when they do wrong in America or for whom commits an act of violence or crime in which they are called out for), that somehow they (who are in many cases the victims of such crimes), are being labeled as racist if there are black people involved ?? Why is it that the "good citizens/people", are being automatically seen as racist, etc. or they are being physically labeled racist etc.
if they are the rightful accusers who just happen to be white in a case when pointing the finger at their perp who just happens to be black in a case (or) worse if you are black then you are called an uncle Tom, a sell out or etc. if point the finger as it should be pointed at the perp who just happens to be black if found wrong in a case ???

I saw a Louis Farrakhan clone up there in Obama tonight (a lot less dramatic), and all those libs were just eating it up as he carried on with his Jim Jones cultist style heart felt speech in which he gave (complete with tears and all). It's no wonder that they drank the coolaid for Jim Jones back in his day, and the libs would drink that coolaid for Obama in a heart beat today.

Last edited:
Did Obama use the race card on his way out in his final speech ? Why is it that if anyone points out the bad in which absolutely exist among the black race in America (just like it does within any other race that is found wrong when they do wrong in America or for whom commits an act of violence or crime in which they are called out for), that somehow they (who are in many cases the victims of such crimes), are being labeled as racist if there are black people involved ?? Why is it that the "good citizens/people", are being automatically seen as racist, etc. or they are being physically labeled racist etc.
if they are the rightful accusers who just happen to be white in a case when pointing the finger at their perp who just happens to be black in a case (or) worse if you are black then you are called an uncle Tom, a sell out or etc. if point the finger as it should be pointed at the perp who just happens to be black if found wrong in a case ???

I saw a Louis Farrakhan clone up there in Obama tonight (a lot less dramatic), and all those libs were just eating it up as he carried on with his Jim Jones cultist style heart felt speech in which he gave (complete with tears and all). It's no wonder that they drank the coolaid for Jim Jones back in his day, and the libs would drink that coolaid for Obama in a heart beat today.
Of course he did. That's all liberals want to talk about.

I thought the speech was positive overall. There are points in it I disagree with but I liked the speech.
It was delightfully toxic, wonderfully divisive, stupendously out of touch, pridefully hateful and generally fantastic in that we no longer have to hear from that motherfucker again......

So did you actually LISTEN to the speech?

Really?

Why?

Are you black?

I was at a poker tournament and they were playing the local BBall game on the TV's at the sports pub.

Nobody there gave a rats azz about the BHO farewell speech.

From the headlines on the TV news shows since then, BHO added "yes we did" to his "yes we can" theme.

It was just another useless pep rally.

Forum List

Back