🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did being armed protect people from Christopher Dorner?

Dante you push anything that will allow you to make a thread about why guns should be grabbed.

Why guns should be grabbed? You just want to shut people down and hide behind a view of the Constitution that not everyone holds.

Dante? Dante argues for discussion and debate.

The fact he killed several armed police officers tells me we all need to be armed. It is bad enough time response is on average 10 minutes from call, but that he could so easily kill armed officers tells me we all need to have the means to defend ourselves from armed crazies.

Yeah well, according to libtards, guns won't help you, you need to use SCISSORS.

The fact he killed several armed police officers tells me we all need to be armed. It is bad enough time response is on average 10 minutes from call, but that he could so easily kill armed officers tells me we all need to have the means to defend ourselves from armed crazies.

Being armed if this guy came to your door would do jack shit. He stalked and profiled before he went after some people. Other times it was quick and brutal force. Being armed against this guy would have done shit. It took multiple law enforcement agencies to strategize how to take him down while staying safe themselves.

Being armed against this kind crazy is useless. Being armed would only make you feel better until the shit hit the fan.

I am not arguing against guns and being armed. I'm arguing against the bullshit people post about being able to protect themselves better because they are armed.

I support the 2nd. I do not support bullshit bravado. I do not do alarmist hysteria well.

Being armed if this guy came to your door would do jack shit. He stalked and profiled before he went after some people. Other times it was quick and brutal force. Being armed against this guy would have done shit. It took multiple law enforcement agencies to strategize how to take him down while staying safe themselves.

Being armed against this kind crazy is useless. Being armed would only make you feel better until the shit hit the fan.

I am not arguing against guns and being armed. I'm arguing against the bullshit people post about being able to protect themselves better because they are armed.

I support the 2nd. I do not support bullshit bravado. I do not do alarmist hysteria well.
Everything you just said is nothing more than your own twisted GUESSES at the outcome of Dorner encountering an armed and ready citizen. My pistol is INCHES away from me THIS SECOND, and I guarantee you that if Dorner or anyone else broke in either of my doors, by the time they showed their face, THEY'D BE EATING LEAD.

So you're the one that doesn't know jack shit here fuck for brains. You're guessing, in your usually delusional, libtard way. Go soak your fucking head in the toilet dumbass.

Last edited:

Your assumptions are speculative in nature and without basis in fact. You overgeneralize and do not take into account a variety of factors including, but not limited to: the experience and training of the proposed victim, layout of the premises, the vantage points where surprise would be determinative of the event, etc etc etc......

Everything you just said is nothing more than your own twisted GUESSES at the outcome of Dorner encountering an armed and ready citizen. My pistol is INCHES away from me THIS SECOND, and I guarantee you that if Dorner or anyone else broke in either of my doors, by the time they showed their face, THEY'D BE EATING LEAD.

So you're the one that doesn't know jack shit here fuck for brains. You're guessing, in your usually delusional, libtard way. Go soak your fucking head in the toilet dumbass.

There you go. Dorner was not breaking into occupied homes. If he was going to he would have scoped and profiled you. You would not have seen him coming. Get a reality check.

I am not guessing. I am commenting on what Dorner actually did in San Diego, LA, and Big Bear. Being armed was no protection against a determined bad guy with the ability to plan and profile you.

That said, you must be one scardy cat to have to keep weapons so close by all the time.

:rofl:

Your assumptions are speculative in nature and without basis in fact. You overgeneralize and do not take into account a variety of factors including, but not limited to: the experience and training of the proposed victim, layout of the premises, the vantage points where surprise would be determinative of the event, etc etc etc......

Nope. My assumptions are based on what Dorner actually did while on his killing spree.

If you don't know he has you in his sights you are not prepared. That is what he did with people. No one saw him coming. He hid out in an area where guns are the norm. :lol:

At least when I went up there everyone talked about guns and feeling safe. Dorner was up there and everyone hid at home.

:laugh2:

If a bad guy like Dorner wants to hit you, good luck with fantasy. Dorner himself was an idiot

Dorner himself was an idiot like most gun nuts here. I say gun nuts because anyone who thinks guns are the ultimate equalizer has never dealt with true bad guys

Dorner had all that bullshit training and tactical skills. He knew everything about LE and their systems and procedures. Yet he forgot life is not like a mindfuck plan. Shit happens,.

People who think a true bad guy will allow them to see him coming are highly mistaken.

Dorner himself was an idiot like most gun nuts here. I say gun nuts because anyone who thinks guns are the ultimate equalizer has never dealt with true bad guys

Dorner had all that bullshit training and tactical skills. He knew everything about LE and their systems and procedures. Yet he forgot life is not like a mindfuck plan. Shit happens,.

People who think a true bad guy will allow them to see him coming are highly mistaken.
Most street thugs are not trained cops, so your argument is fallacious.

Most street thugs are not trained cops, so your argument is fallacious.

Who was talking about street thugs? JEsus try to keep up?

and btw, most street thungs aren't looking to break into a home with people in it. in fact, most don't break into homes.

and most crime involves people who have some sort of contact with each other outside of the criminal attack. you are safe. put down the gun before you hurt yourself. you are too crazy to play with guns

Last edited:
most street thungs aren't looking to break into a home with people in it.
Ever hear of "home invasions"?

While people are home? Sure, many of them have to do with people who owns businesses (or sell drugs), live in minority communities or the suburbs, and are targeted by ethnic gangs.

Then there are the few 'home invasions' where people are home, that happen in 'nice' communities with few minorities.:rofl:

you people live in fear. TURN OFF talk radio and cable news

:eek:

Forum List

Back