Did Donnie really announce his running mate today?

I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement

Read that a few times and focus on the bolded section. He had to announce Pence because of a deadline (today) Pence was up against for a re-election bid.
What didn't happen? "tomorrow's news conference". Perhaps 'you' should be sick and tired of liberals who can't READ....

I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement

Read that a few times and focus on the bolded section. He had to announce Pence because of a deadline (today) Pence was up against for a re-election bid.

yeah I know ... he offered Pence the job yesterday which gave him time to meet the deadline ... which is more proof he was grandstanding for the attention by saying he would postpone the big announcement ...

focus on Trump ego

Twitter has long been Trump's biggest "media" outlet. When he officially announces something there it's official. Their press conference is supposed to be tomorrow. He didn't wait for the bodies to cool.

You're just jealous because Hillary, described by her own staff as 'technology challenged', can't even operate 2 e-mail addresses from 1 device. :p

Ah, takes ya back doesn't it?

3cd51a4529c5e47671fa6c6b8d9f05b8.jpg
A poem composed of actual Bush statements:

MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

Goddam, I get tired of the credulousness of the rubes. It is astonishing people can be that brain fucking dead and still be able to draw breath.

stand by, it'll get much worse.

He said he would make his announcement on the 15th. He made his announcement on the 15th. What didn't happen as scheduled?
The formal, official press conference he said he would give in which he would officially announce his pick. Come on - he ducked out of a press conference. Hillary has continuously done that shit for months, and you Libs have no problem with it. :p

He officially announced on his official Twitter. I guess that doesn't make it officially an announcement. :lol:

Trump: I just want to say something about the attack in France. I've been getting calls from everyone, I wont name names but trust me there big names. One call was to say I was right about the attack in France. My vague tales caution of everything just goes to show that I'm a leader. So I said. Look Big Guy...I know you died for our sins but I want to thank you for the support! So I knew the first thing to do was to get French Fries in honor of them.

The best fries are made right here in Trump tower and right now for a limited time if you say Make America Grate again we'll add the grated cheese of your choosing!

Twitter has long been Trump's biggest "media" outlet. When he officially announces something there it's official. Their press conference is supposed to be tomorrow. He didn't wait for the bodies to cool.

You're just jealous because Hillary, described by her own staff as 'technology challenged', can't even operate 2 e-mail addresses from 1 device. :p

Ah, takes ya back doesn't it?

3cd51a4529c5e47671fa6c6b8d9f05b8.jpg
A poem composed of actual Bush statements:

A POEM?! Isn't that special?! :p

He said he would make his announcement on the 15th. He made his announcement on the 15th. What didn't happen as scheduled?
The formal, official press conference he said he would give in which he would officially announce his pick. Come on - he ducked out of a press conference. Hillary has continuously done that shit for months, and you Libs have no problem with it. :p

He officially announced on his official Twitter. I guess that doesn't make it officially an announcement. :lol:
Twitter'....'PRESS CONFERENCE'....

Yeah, those would be two separate things. It's sad that this has to be explained and that reading it did not clue people in.

Trump: I just want to say something about the attack in France. I've been getting calls from everyone, I wont name names but trust me there big names. One call was to say I was right about the attack in France. My vague tales caution of everything just goes to show that I'm a leader. So I said. Look Big Guy...I know you died for our sins but I want to thank you for the support! So I knew the first thing to do was to get French Fries in honor of them.

The best fries are made right here in Trump tower and right now for a limited time if you say Make America Grate again we'll add the grated cheese of your choosing!
Link?

Trump wants his VP announcement to make a big splash. He can't get the attention he wants today.
That's one way to look at it. Others might argue he delayed the official announcement out of respect for France and the tragedy...but those would not be Liberals.
Trump has a massive ego. It's all about attention. It has nothing to do with respect for the dead.

It was shit or get off the pot time for Pence. Not running for Gov. again was the announcement, and it had to be determined today, if not the announcement would have come later.

Not only does Trump respect the dead, but also the living enough to not let it happen here.
As opposed to Hitlery, who causes death and wants it 550% quicker here.

Hillary respecting those protecting her:
"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"

Imagine how she's going to treat us! :ack-1:

Trump wants his VP announcement to make a big splash. He can't get the attention he wants today.
That's one way to look at it. Others might argue he delayed the official announcement out of respect for France and the tragedy...but those would not be Liberals.
Trump has a massive ego. It's all about attention. It has nothing to do with respect for the dead.

It was shit or get off the pot time for Pence. Not running for Gov. again was the announcement, and it had to be determined today, if not the announcement would have come later.

Not only does Trump respect the dead, but he respects the living enough to not let it happen here. As opposed to Hitlery, who causes death and wants it 550% quicker here.

Hillary respecting those protecting her:
"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"

Pence isnt required to make a PUBLIC announcement before the deadline ... he took the job on Thursday

Trump was bullshitting ... get it?

Link?
Beef or Pork?

Link?
Beef or Pork?
Thanks for proving that, despite always demanding others provide links as evidence, Liberals rarely do.

Yeah, those would be two separate things. It's sad that this has to be explained and that reading it did not clue people in.

He and his supporters claim his decision not to hold a press conference was to not steal the headlines from this tragedy. Now his Twitter announcement is the biggest headline in the world. Tomorrow's press conference won't even be watched by many, because not only has it already been announced and highly publicized, but the RNC will be held only two days afterwards. The tragedy in Nice never meant shit to his campaign.

I was hoping for Christie but whatever. All I know is I'm not voting for Hilitard.

He and his supporters claim his decision not to hold a press conference was to not steal the headlines from this tragedy. Now his Twitter announcement is the biggest headline in the world. Tomorrow's press conference won't even be watched by many, because not only has it already been announced and highly publicized, but the RNC will be held only two days afterwards. The tragedy in Nice never meant shit to his campaign.

when the cops in Dallas were killed, Trump was the "New Sheriff" in town ..

week to week, insert ego into headlines,

Ummm, ACTUALLY Barry is still the 'sheriff', and 'Donnie' is running for office. 'Donnie' won't be the 'new sheriff' until he spanks Hillary's crooked ass in November.

week to week, insert ego into headlines,

And after Orlando he was quick to hold a rally telling people how he told them so. People die in our own backyard, and he can't help but pat himself on the back. People die thousands of miles away, and he pretends he gives a shit, only to do exactly what he said he wouldn't less than 24 hours later.

And after Orlando he was quick to hold a rally telling people how he told them so.
Can you provide a link showing Trump said, "I told you so"? Funny how you forget to mention how every time there is a mass shooting (and I am not talking about like the 3 dozen shootings in Chicago over the 4th of July weekend) Obama rolls in like an 'ambulance-chasing lawyer' and ADMITTEDLY politicizes the shootings to support his anti-gun agenda. Hypocritessaywhat?

Forum List

Back