Did Donnie really announce his running mate today?

And after Orlando he was quick to hold a rally telling people how he told them so.
Can you provide a link showing Trump said, "I told you so"? Funny how you forget to mention how every time there is a mass shooting (and I am not talking about like the 3 dozen shootings in Chicago over the 4th of July weekend) Obama rolls in like an 'ambulance-chasing lawyer' and ADMITTEDLY politicizes the shootings to support his anti-gun agenda. Hypocritessaywhat?

I like you, Easy. We may not agree on politics much, but you seem like a reasonable enough guy. You should have been posting here long enough to know by now that I'm not a Hillary or Obama supporter, so deflecting onto the other guy isn't going to work. The exact wording of his tweet after Orlando was "Appreciate the congrats for being right..."

And after Orlando he was quick to hold a rally telling people how he told them so.
Can you provide a link showing Trump said, "I told you so"? Funny how you forget to mention how every time there is a mass shooting (and I am not talking about like the 3 dozen shootings in Chicago over the 4th of July weekend) Obama rolls in like an 'ambulance-chasing lawyer' and ADMITTEDLY politicizes the shootings to support his anti-gun agenda. Hypocritessaywhat?

I like you, Easy. We may not agree on politics much, but you seem like a reasonable enough guy. You should have been posting here long enough to know by now that I'm not a Hillary or Obama supporter, so deflecting onto the other guy isn't going to work. The exact wording of his tweet after Orlando was "Appreciate the congrats for being right..."
My point being Trump did not hold his rally there to declare 'I was right'. Any claim that is so is just 'Trump Hatin'. And, again, anyone feigning outrage at Trump without mentioning how Obama 'ambulance chases' shootings around the country, while ignoring Chicago, is just being hypocritical and are therefore showing their bias...or ignoring of the facts.

Trump: I just want to say something about the attack in France. I've been getting calls from everyone, I wont name names but trust me there big names. One call was to say I was right about the attack in France. My vague tales caution of everything just goes to show that I'm a leader. So I said. Look Big Guy...I know you died for our sins but I want to thank you for the support! So I knew the first thing to do was to get French Fries in honor of them.

The best fries are made right here in Trump tower and right now for a limited time if you say Make America Grate again we'll add the grated cheese of your choosing!

Fun fact --- Fred Trump's middle name was "Christ". Literally.
No wonder he thinks he's God's gift to the world.

upload_2016-7-15_14-12-8.jpeg

My point being Trump did not hold his rally there to declare 'I was right'. Any claim that is so is just 'Trump Hatin'. And, again, anyone feigning outrage at Trump without mentioning how Obama 'ambulance chases' shootings around the country, while ignoring Chicago, is just being hypocritical and are therefore showing their bias...or ignoring of the facts.

In fairness I think our current leaders are victims of mass media. 15 years ago a black college professor being harassed by the cops for entering his own home wouldn't have been on CNN's radar, let alone worthy of a response by the most powerful leader in the world. Could you imagine if the Zebra murders were to happen today? Four black Muslims running around San Francisco killing random white people? Obama would be facing a media shit storm, but I don't think Nixon's name was ever brought up during those events. Reginald Denny? Nobody asked Bush Sr. what he was doing about it.

yeah I know ... he offered Pence the job yesterday which gave him time to meet the deadline ... which is more proof he was grandstanding for the attention by saying he would postpone the big announcement ...

No you still don't get it. He postponed the press conference but had to make the announcement. Seriously, who ties your shoes?

yeah I know ... he offered Pence the job yesterday which gave him time to meet the deadline ... which is more proof he was grandstanding for the attention by saying he would postpone the big announcement ...

No you still don't get it. He postponed the press conference but had to make the announcement. Seriously, who ties your shoes?

HOW LONG DID HE POSTPONE IT?

5 MINUTES?

5 MINUTES?
Until the deadline, which was today.

5 MINUTES?

TRUMPS ANNOUNCEMENT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PENCE WITHDRAWING FROM THE GOVERNORS RACE.... you moron

5 MINUTES?

TRUMPS ANNOUNCEMENT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PENCE WITHDRAWING FROM THE GOVERNORS RACE.... you moron
Huh? Of course it did, he couldn't be on the ballot for two positions.

5 MINUTES?

HUH ? ... good response.

Trump could have made the announcement last week and it wouldn't have made one bit of difference to Pence ... NONE !

just admit you're too damn dumb to get it.

5 MINUTES?

HUH ? ... good response.

Trump could have made the announcement last week and it wouldn't have made one bit of difference to Pence ... NONE !

just admit you're too damn dumb to get it.
:lol: :lol:

Are you really this dense?

It's not that confusing for cripes sake. :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back