Did Donnie really announce his running mate today?

Here is how you know Trump is full of shit, as well as all his Chumps.

ISIS slaughters more than 70 Muslims on a regular basis, and you dont' hear a fucking PEEP out of Trump or his Chumps about it. You don't hear them waxing poetic about what a terrible thing it was, or changing their avatars to show how their hearts bleed for the victims.

When ISIS kills Muslims in their temples or markets, Trump and his Chumps are dead silent. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Well, Trump doesn't ever go dead silent, actually. He just keeps on shooting off his mouth but doesn't even give Muslim victims a mention. He doesn't stop any campaign events or announcements or appearances.

But kill a few WHITE people in Europe, and oh my God! Stop everything! We must have a moment of silence! BAN ALL MUSLIMS!
Terrorists kill Americans and Obama declares 'The future must not be left to those who slander the prophet of Islam', and you don't hear anything about it.

Terrorists kill Americans and the DOJ comes out threatening Americans should they exercise their 1st Amendment rights...and the left defends it.

Obama called ISIS the JV team and only RECENTLY was forced to use the words 'Islamic Extremists' - and was pissed because he was forced to do so.

Obama criticized Bush for playing gold while Americans were fighting a war...Bush stopped...then Obama came in and hypocritically set the record for a President playing golf while Americans fought and died...

So what EXACTLY is your point?

way to go easy, it took you until post #16 for a Trumpbot Hillary autodeflect.
Truth is a bitch....bark, bark, bark. (Of course in a thread about libs, suddenly screaming 'Buuuuuuuush' is perfectly ok. :p)

Twitter has long been Trump's biggest "media" outlet. When he officially announces something there it's official. Their press conference is supposed to be tomorrow. He didn't wait for the bodies to cool.
You're just jealous because Hillary, described by her own staff as 'technology challenged', can't even operate 2 e-mail addresses from 1 device. :p

He gave himself a pat on the back after Orlando. Does anyone really believe he gives a fuck?

Zackly, and he took heat for it, so this time he's gonna wait for maximum attention factor while timing for minimum whine.
Shame on him for not wanting to hold a huge press conference and taking attention away from the terrorist attack in France. Selfish bastard! :p

Twitter has long been Trump's biggest "media" outlet. When he officially announces something there it's official. Their press conference is supposed to be tomorrow. He didn't wait for the bodies to cool.
You're just jealous because Hillary, described by her own staff as 'technology challenged', can't even operate 2 e-mail addresses from 1 device. :p

Hillary sucks, but Trump seems to either forget that his tweets are seen around the globe, or is too egotistical to realize he looks like a child.

He gave himself a pat on the back after Orlando. Does anyone really believe he gives a fuck?

Zackly, and he took heat for it, so this time he's gonna wait for maximum attention factor while timing for minimum whine.
Shame on him for not wanting to hold a huge press conference and taking attention away from the terrorist attack in France. Selfish bastard! :p

As far as I know the announcement was always scheduled for Friday, and the press conference for Saturday. In the end he didn't change a thing out of respect for this tragedy.

Here is how you know Trump is full of shit, as well as all his Chumps.

ISIS slaughters more than 70 Muslims on a regular basis, and you dont' hear a fucking PEEP out of Trump or his Chumps about it. You don't hear them waxing poetic about what a terrible thing it was, or changing their avatars to show how their hearts bleed for the victims.

When ISIS kills Muslims in their temples or markets, Trump and his Chumps are dead silent. It doesn't fit the narrative.

Well, Trump doesn't ever go dead silent, actually. He just keeps on shooting off his mouth but doesn't even give Muslim victims a mention. He doesn't stop any campaign events or announcements or appearances.

But kill a few WHITE people in Europe, and oh my God! Stop everything! We must have a moment of silence! BAN ALL MUSLIMS!
Terrorists kill Americans and Obama declares 'The future must not be left to those who slander the prophet of Islam', and you don't hear anything about it.

What a fucking dumbass rube you are. You are parroting a line taken out of context and hand fed to you by your propaganda outlets. The carefully excised bit isn't even the full sentence he said. Your masters kept the full context away from you for a reason, retard.

Here is the full context of what Obama said:

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt — it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women — it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons.

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country's resources — it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims and Shiite pilgrims. It's time to heed the words of Gandhi: "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit." Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, that's the vision we will support.

Last edited:
Goddam, I get tired of the credulousness of the rubes. It is astonishing people can be that brain fucking dead and still be able to draw breath.

Sooooo.....you are condemning him for having enough respect for France to delay making the announcement so as not to detract any attention away from that story, you think he shouldn't have delayed it, or you're just bitching because you hate Trump?

He didn't delay it. He only said he would, but announced it on the morning he said he would.
That didn't happen.

I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement

Read that a few times and focus on the bolded section. He had to announce Pence because of a deadline (today) Pence was up against for a re-election bid.

CLEVELAND — As Republicans predicted that Indiana Gov. Mike Pence would be Donald Trump's running mate, the New York businessman said Thursday he is postponing an announcement following the terrorist attack in France.

"In light of the horrible attack in Nice, France, I have postponed tomorrow's news conference concerning my Vice Presidential announcement," Trump tweeted late Thursday

so much for that "grandstand" BS.
The governor had a noon deadline to withdraw his name from his states ballot. A forced decision basically but hack away douche

Sooooo.....you are condemning him for having enough respect for France to delay making the announcement so as not to detract any attention away from that story, you think he shouldn't have delayed it, or you're just bitching because you hate Trump?

He didn't delay it. He only said he would, but announced it on the morning he said he would.
The 1st time I heard he announced anything via Twitter was via the link posted here. that's not exactly holding a press conference and gaining massive media attention, detracting from the France/terrorist story. But if you really think this is a 'massive' issue on which to attack Trump, go for it, dude. :p

NBC broke in with a Special Report on it and the returned to normal ( what they consider normal ) programming with Regis and Kathy Lee hammering about something that matters not, well like Trump pick...
NBC...I rest my case. I'm not saying they are not 'legit', but does anyone even watch them anymore?

The 1st time I heard he announced anything via Twitter was via the link posted here. that's not exactly holding a press conference and gaining massive media attention, detracting from the France/terrorist story. But if you really think this is a 'massive' issue on which to attack Trump, go for it, dude. :p

NBC broke in with a Special Report on it and the returned to normal ( what they consider normal ) programming with Regis and Kathy Lee hammering about something that matters not, well like Trump pick...
NBC...I rest my case. I'm not saying they are not 'legit', but does anyone even watch them anymore?
The are the highest rated TV broadcast station. Their nightly news is viewed by over 8 million every evening, ten times or more the number of most of FOX's cable programs.

That didn't happen.

He said he would make his announcement on the 15th. He made his announcement on the 15th. What didn't happen as scheduled?

Ah, takes ya back doesn't it?

3cd51a4529c5e47671fa6c6b8d9f05b8.jpg

What a fucking dumbass rube you are.
4 Americans were murdered by the same terrorists he and Hillary allied themselves with in order to overthrow Qaddafi and thereby give Al Qaeida their own nation / safe haven. despite supposedly having admitted he knew it was a terrorist attack he then shows up at the UN a month later and pushes the same lie about the attack being over a video. And in that speech, before the entire world, he basically justifies the terrorist attack and murders by declaring 'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam, directly referring to the producer of the video, who had no F*ING part in the attack!

Lie, deny, and Justify! Liberal 101.

He said he would make his announcement on the 15th. He made his announcement on the 15th. What didn't happen as scheduled?
The formal, official press conference he said he would give in which he would officially announce his pick. Come on - he ducked out of a press conference. Hillary has continuously done that shit for months, and you Libs have no problem with it. :p

Forum List

Back