Did Joe say "no more drilling" on Saturday?

If presidents don't drill then what is he talking about? Why mention the last admin?
I have no fucking idea. We're given twenty-seven seconds of video, in the middle of some address about who-knows-what, responding to off-mic commentary that we can't even hear. What the fuck are we supposed to make out of that?

Oh wait, I've got an idea. Let's all sit here and pretend it means something, and that meaningful statements are somehow made in 27-second sound clips. That oughta be fun.

You do know that Biden has cut financing for some oil projects and that is in line with his promise to end fossil fuel.
Nope. I don't know either of those to be true. What I do know is that oil is drilled internationally by multinational (oil) corporations who work for their shareholders, and not by Presidents or the government, and that it's drilled, refined, transported, bought and sold on the international market which is well out of the purview of any President.
Its pretty clear he's talking about oil drilling, what else do you think has been in the news the last few years? do you think maybe he wants a ban on Makita power drills?
Thanks for clearing that up. Here I thought I was gonna have to call my dentist.

The White House later clarified and said he meant to say "I like ice cream," but it just came out wrong.
To be fair, professional caregivers for patients suffering from dementia have long known that ice cream helps the patient cope with the illness.

"If you are caring for a loved one with dementia, find out what flavor is their absolute favorite and NEVER RUN OUT OF ICE CREAM!

Forum List

Back