Did Kamala Harris lie about working at McDonald’s in an attempt to connect with the poors?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
In 2019, for example, after speaking at a Service Employees International Union rally, she posted a video on X of the event with the caption:

I worked at @McDonalds when I was a student, doing french fries and ice cream. There wasn't a family relying on me to pay the bills — but that's the reality for too many workers today. Proud to stand with @SEIU today for livable wages and a safe working environment.

There is ZERO evidence of this story by Kamala. Bizarre to lie about working at McDonald’s.

In 2019, for example, after speaking at a Service Employees International Union rally, she posted a video on X of the event with the caption:

There is ZERO evidence of this story by Kamala. Bizarre to lie about working at McDonald’s.
:rolleyes: Yeah, everyone knows you get extra credit for working at McDonald's.

Gad, you retards are getting desperate. Thoughts & prayers.

Why would she tout it if she didn't think it would give her extra credit? We're talking about politicians here. They don't say anything unless they think they'll get extra credit for it.

Why would she tout it if she didn't think it would give her extra credit? We're talking about politicians here. They don't say anything unless they think they'll get extra credit for it.
Maybe because it is true? And, you really think working at McDonald' is going to get her extra votes? From whom? McDee staff?

First, you retards were shocked that she is Black, now that she claimed a stint at McD? LOL

Nope, your desperation is not showing. :itsok:

They're trying sooooo hard to get some substance into these nothingburgers they are pushing.

But there's really nothing there.

Why not try to connect to working class people by not being an elitist bitch?

She banged Willie Brown and got favorable political treatment on return. That is her accomplishment.

The cult knows it, but sheep gonna sheep. Leave the gate open to escape the slaughterhouse and sheep will not leave. That is your Harris voter.

Cult, just say. “I know she is a liar, but she is a communist like I am.”

It is ok to tell the truth.

Can the Kamala supporters show us tangible evidence Kamala didn't lie here.

She lies virtually every time she opens her mouth...
LOL As if you retards would be satisfied with tangible evidence. You dingbats still don't believe Obama's birth certificate but you need to see Kamala's McD employment records? :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, go ahead. Make a big deal about not seeing "evidence" and keep hoping that you retards are still relevant come November. :itsok:

Maybe because it is true? And, you really think working at McDonald' is going to get her extra votes? From whom? McDee staff?

First, you retards were shocked that she is Black, now that she claimed a stint at McD? LOL

Nope, your desperation is not showing. :itsok:
For some reason we never get real proof of these things. She must have worked under the table.

Forum List

Back