Did Liberals/Cultural Marxists/Leftists etc take 1984 to heart?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
To them seems like war is peace,freedom is slavery etc etc....take ANYTHING from traditional family is bad diverse mommy is daddy,daddy is mommy,dog is uncle etc to black,brown,yellow is GOOD and white is BAD! They literally took an idea of a totalitarian idea of new speech and made it into an ideology!

Some great examples

Personal Responsibility- BAD!
Guns-BAD!
Killing Enemies - BAD! (as long as they are Muslims) White men are BAD enemies as well
I am sure there are more but I can't be the only one that sees this....they literally want a brave new world where EVERYTHING our founders stood for and established and set for is DESTROYED and the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what they wanted and intended is put in its place.

Some great examples

Personal Responsibility- BAD! Penalizing people who do the RIGHT thing...GOOD!
Guns-BAD! Short prison terms for sex crimes and violent offenders....GOOD!
Killing Enemies - BAD! (as long as they are Muslims) White men are BAD enemies as well Killing babies, the disabled and old people...GOOD!
I am sure there are more but I can't be the only one that sees this....they literally want a brave new world where EVERYTHING our founders stood for and established and set for is DESTROYED and the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what they wanted and intended is put in its place.
I added some context.

Some great examples

Personal Responsibility- BAD! Penalizing people who do the RIGHT thing...GOOD!
Guns-BAD! Short prison terms for sex crimes and violent offenders....GOOD!
Killing Enemies - BAD! (as long as they are Muslims) White men are BAD enemies as well Killing babies, the disabled and old people...GOOD!
I added some context.
Absolutely correct! Thank you.

I took it as a warning. It's why I haven't supported the GOP since the PATRIOT Act (itself a brilliant example of Orwellian nomenclature).

"Did Liberals/Cultural Marxists/Leftists etc take 1984 to heart?"

Most conservatives certainly took loaded question fallacies to heart.

Some great examples

Personal Responsibility- BAD!
Guns-BAD!
Killing Enemies - BAD! (as long as they are Muslims) White men are BAD enemies as well
And of course the propensity of most on the right to lie hasn’t changed.

Forum List

Back