Did Rick Scott just send a RACIST dogwhistle to our? ‘Ragtime liberals are stealing our election.'

The thread title ties them together.

I've denied hearing them throughout. Don't be mad. :)

Actually it's all you've talked about here, literally.

I on the other hand expounded on syncopations and accents and beats and Supremes and Scott Joplins and Blueses and Jazzes and Mother Africa. While you were obsessively driving that race car.

Again, I already know who "wins" that.
They are one as per the thread title. If you'd like to make a music thread, I think they have a different forum for that. :)

Once AGAIN --- this is not my thread. Never has been.

I'm awfully sorry that I know more about ragtime than you do but them's the brakes.
You're posting in it.

Perhaps a visit to the music forum would be more appropriate, dear. :)

So you're obsessed not only with 'racist dog whistles' but with 'getting the last word' as well huh?

What a life you don't have.
I am more virtuous than you are so I win.

Unless someone needs to get the last word in, it's over. :)

What the hell does this mean?

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that ‘ragtime liberals’ are stealing Florida Senate election

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
08 NOV 2018 AT 20:51 ET
ricky-800x430.jpg

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R). Image via screengrab.

Florida governor Rick Scott is launching a lawsuit based on the claim first floated by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) that Democrats are trying to “steal” the state’s election.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said in a press conference where he announced his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes for the county’s slow-going absentee ballot counting.

00:04 / 01:48
“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” the governor and Senate candidate said.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that 'ragtime liberals' are stealing Florida Senate election
Could it be that once again, the Left is refusing to accept the results of an election, and trying to commit fraud in order to steal it?! Gee, how fucking unusual!

That's it exactly. The vast leftwing conspiracy plotting to obscure traditional "downbeat" values through insidious Democratic Syncopationism. Damn rhythmic anarchists. Everybody knows syncopation tilts heavily Democratic.

All part of the struggle to wipe out the white race starting with their music.
Don't ACORN around with me. They conspired in 2016, and every single election before.

Even a few before 2016 as could this be standard reply in the Islamidiotocracy celebrating every form of tyranny over the mind of man when it comes to fixing elections of lynching enforcement dictating one stole it's vote, as if Fourth Reich immaculate drug conception is a Baker Act; when if one doesn't vote since there is no equal justice under law in one nation under God of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists, what rationale would there be in stealing a vote for those Islam Christiananality pedophilia business mentality patriot act of protect & serve Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 super egos ?

Got any more of those mushrooms?

Odds are that "serve the Pope or die" "death to the infidels" jihad American opioid crusade has plenty to keep election fixing a way too dang lily brilliant white master race method of lynching enforcement with immaculate stolen vote conceptions to thwart any rocket science connecting Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops to 9/11 & the burning Bush's Catholic Church megalomaniacal ragtime master plan.

To a liberal saying hello is a racist dog whistle.
I want to report Kroeger grocery store for blatant racism.

The first thing you see in the door is watermelon, bananas and fried chicken at the hot deli counter. Not even a racist dog whistle. That's a racist trumpet.

What the hell does this mean?

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that ‘ragtime liberals’ are stealing Florida Senate election

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
08 NOV 2018 AT 20:51 ET
ricky-800x430.jpg

Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R). Image via screengrab.

Florida governor Rick Scott is launching a lawsuit based on the claim first floated by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) that Democrats are trying to “steal” the state’s election.

“No ragtime group of liberal activists or lawyers from DC will be allowed to steal this election from the voters in this great state,” Scott said in a press conference where he announced his voter fraud lawsuit against Broward County Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes for the county’s slow-going absentee ballot counting.

00:04 / 01:48
“Every Floridian should be concerned there may be rampant fraud happening in Palm Beach and Broward counties,” the governor and Senate candidate said.

Rick Scott launches voter fraud lawsuit based on conspiracy claim that 'ragtime liberals' are stealing Florida Senate election
Could it be that once again, the Left is refusing to accept the results of an election, and trying to commit fraud in order to steal it?! Gee, how fucking unusual!

That's it exactly. The vast leftwing conspiracy plotting to obscure traditional "downbeat" values through insidious Democratic Syncopationism. Damn rhythmic anarchists. Everybody knows syncopation tilts heavily Democratic.

All part of the struggle to wipe out the white race starting with their music.
Don't ACORN around with me. They conspired in 2016, and every single election before.

Even a few before 2016 as could this be standard reply in the Islamidiotocracy celebrating every form of tyranny over the mind of man when it comes to fixing elections of lynching enforcement dictating one stole it's vote, as if Fourth Reich immaculate drug conception is a Baker Act; when if one doesn't vote since there is no equal justice under law in one nation under God of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists, what rationale would there be in stealing a vote for those Islam Christiananality pedophilia business mentality patriot act of protect & serve Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 super egos ?
What the fuck did you just say?! More importantly, what the fuck are you are?!

Guessing dislike of the "Florida Man" KKK immaculate vote stealing parody linking Florida to 9/11 dishonoring veterans...…

So this Christian Nation Islam Christianananlity pedophilia mentality business where the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate cops choose to charge one Washington, D.C. born American with theft of a voting ballot after 9/11 when hasn't even voted in state nor federal elections; not even considering it since that first absentee voting ballot in 1972 was stolen along with a US Constitution, old glory, old testament, etc.; which is of no value to a supreme swastika up Uranus court of one nation under God with equal justice under law where thieving US Constitution arsonists are of more value as citizens to "serve the Pope" in "death to the infidels" national religion jihad crusade racism still fixing elections.

So this Christian Nation Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business where the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate cops choose to charge one Washington, D.C. born American with theft of a voting ballot after 9/11 when hasn't even voted in state nor federal elections; not even considering it since that first absentee voting ballot in 1972 was stolen along with a US Constitution, old glory, old testament, etc.; which is of no value to a supreme swastika up Uranus court of one nation under God with equal justice under law where thieving US Constitution arsonists are of more value as citizens to "serve the Pope" in "death to the infidels" national religion jihad crusade racism still fixing elections.

Racist fucks defending racist fucks.
So you admit that saying hello is a racist dog whistle.
I realize you are quite ignorant but no, it gores to making a stupid excuse to defend the racist Scott statement.
It gores? Is someone bleeding?

Every statement is a racist statement. Racism itself is now a colossal joke. All this everything is racist nonsense has done is make blacks and their brainless enablers so obnoxious that they get marginalized and avoided. AhHA more racism. Good good.

Oops. Sorry. "It's all good " is racist. Or Waaayyyyycccisss!

If you haven't been called a racist there is something wrong with you.

Let's say what he said was racist. I think you give them too much credit. Nobody in 2018 thinks they can make an obviously racist reference on camera, and get away with it. If he was being racist it's because he fucked up. Maybe he's just an idiot.
Define "getting away with it."

It gores? Is someone bleeding?

Every statement is a racist statement. Racism itself is now a colossal joke. All this everything is racist nonsense has done is make blacks and their brainless enablers so obnoxious that they get marginalized and avoided. AhHA more racism. Good good.

Oops. Sorry. "It's all good " is racist. Or Waaayyyyycccisss!

If you haven't been called a racist there is something wrong with you.
Yeah, that's the takeaway from all this.

Ci0IJUNWsAAmNzT.jpg

Forum List

Back