Did the MSM intend for people to jump to this conclusion??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Trump said:
Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.
But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in.

In context: Trump's 'Second Amendment' comment

So who is making a bigger deal of this statement that had NO...NONE... context issue.
Google search just in 24 hours..."Trump calls for assassination" About 1,490,000 results

Where in Trump's comment was there a "call for assassination"????? WHERE?
Once again the MSM totally in bed with Hillary ignoring that Hillary's backer Seddique Matteen...
Gee, that’s strange. Especially in light of the fact that Hillary Clinton killed a Department of Homeland Security investigation that related to Omar Mateen’s mosque, the Islamic Center of Ft. Pierce. Stopped the investigation dead in it’s tracks. And made sure that the records were destroyed so that the case couldn’t be reopened. Hillary sure likes deleting things.
Orlando Killer’s Father Held Meetings At The White House

So where is the same ANGST? The same call.
Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 11.23.18 AM.png

Perhaps if he were somewhat more coherent and less train of thought in his comments controversies like this would not come up. Another problem is that gun nuts are always talking about guns being the ultimate protection against government tyranny. There is price to pay for all that apocalyptic talk of insurrection against the government. Quit talking crazy about armed conflict against the "gun grabbers" and maybe people will quit thinking you are out to murder your political opposites.

Of course they did. I saw one interview with a reporter at the event who indicated that they had gone around asking people if they took it that Trump was calling for her to be shot and admitted they couldn't find anybody who thought that was what he meant, but then the reporter turned around and parroted the line that was really what he meant.

Donald is recruiting for his own Murder Inc crew.

Since he knows he can't beat Hillary he knows he needs to whack her instead.

He has been hanging around too many Sicilians.

meh. . . I'm not impressed.

It matters not whether she was Sec. of State at the time or not. The fact of the matter is, she is the chosen Deep State candidate. The Orlando incident was a Deep State event. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can understand that this event was meant to do a couple of things;

It was meant to get folks revved up to get on board to "fight terrorism." It was also meant to get them on board to give up their second amendment rights. If people aren't aware that this event was orchestrated at this point, they are living in the fantasy world that the Deep State is creating for them. The fact that this guy was seen at the State Dept. is just one more piece of circumstantial evidence.

Hillary is in deep with these monsters. If she is elected, we will have more mass shootings and more phony terrorism till folks give up everything in the Bill of Rights.

Seriously.

Now we know the answer. . . he was a Patsy.

Omar Mateen: Patsy or MK-Ultra Mind-Control Slave?
Omar Mateen: Patsy or MK-Ultra Mind-Control Slave?

Of course they did. I saw one interview with a reporter at the event who indicated that they had gone around asking people if they took it that Trump was calling for her to be shot and admitted they couldn't find anybody who thought that was what he meant, but then the reporter turned around and parroted the line that was really what he meant.
Gun nuts wanted people to fear them, this is what it looks like. You think people are being overly sensitive? It's nothing compared with the flood of over-the-top reactions that comes from the right when democrats even mention the epidemic of gun violence in this country. The gun nuts are the most overly reactionary segment of the population, they have no right to complain after the way they have acted and reacted in the past.

trump statement was ambiguous in a planned way .
he says stupid shit and gets free air time .
my guess is he also worded that statement that way to try to frighten the intellectually challenged to pick up there guns and go after Hillary.
the wording is perfect for plausible deniability ....

Why don't we just call this payback for the RW propaganda machine's dishonest rendering of Hillary's word 'aren't' into 'are',

just a few days ago.

Gun nuts wanted people to fear them, this is what it looks like. You think people are being overly sensitive? It's nothing compared with the flood of over-the-top reactions that comes from the right when democrats even mention the epidemic of gun violence in this country. The gun nuts are the most overly reactionary segment of the population, they have no right to complain after the way they have acted and reacted in the past.

The only solution you've offered is to disarm victims

trump supporters aren't smart, or apparently honest.

Forum List

Back