Did the MSM intend for people to jump to this conclusion??

So where in these words
Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.
But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in.

Any reference to violence? To assassination?
Are you that grossly ignorant of what words mean and you still insist the words "violence" and "assassination" in what Trump said????

Really shows the ignorance of people like you that make ASSUMPTIONS!
And by the same token are the words "unification" or "vote" in what Trump said?????

No those words weren't in Trump's words... AND NEITHER WAS THE WORD ASSASSINATE!

Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in.
So you admit your's is an interpretation, but you deny others the same privilege you grant yourself.
But why should anyone believe Trump's interpretation when he started his statement with a total lie?????

So where in these words

Are you that grossly ignorant of what words mean and you still insist the words "violence" and "assassination" in what Trump said????

And by the same token are the words "unification" or "vote" in what Trump said?????

No those words weren't in Trump's words... AND NEITHER WAS THE WORD ASSASSINATE!

So you admit your's is an interpretation, but you deny others the same privilege you grant yourself.
But why should anyone believe Trump's interpretation when he started his statement with a total lie?????

I didn't interpret anything. Tell me where in Trump's statement was the word "assassinate"?
There is nothing to interpret in Trump's statement. The MSM has done that .

So where in these words

I didn't interpret anything. Tell me where in Trump's statement was the word "assassinate"?
After you tell me where the words "organize" and "vote" are from Trump's rationalization.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Media desperate to distract from Clinton's anti-2A stance. I said pro-2A citizens must organize and get out vote to save our Constitution!

7:21 PM - 9 Aug 2016

So where in these words

After you tell me where the words "organize" and "vote" are from Trump's rationalization.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Media desperate to distract from Clinton's anti-2A stance. I said pro-2A citizens must organize and get out vote to save our Constitution!

7:21 PM - 9 Aug 2016

Again... you are trying too hard. It is very simple. The word "assassinate" was never used in the below statement by Trump.
The MSM and you WANT those words but it is very black and white. In concrete!

Trump's exact words..
"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in."

Is the word "assassinate " in the above exact words? NO!

Where in Trump's comment was there a "call for assassination"????? WHERE?
From your own link:
Trump campaign senior communications advisor released a statement that said, "It’s called the power of unification – 2nd Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power. And this year, they will be voting in record numbers, and it won’t be for Hillary Clinton, it will be for Donald Trump."

So where in Trump's quote was there a "call for unification" or a call to vote??????? WHERE?

TRUMP: Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

YOU are 100% right! NO where in the above statement made by TRUMP with his own mouth was there any discussion of the "power of unification" NOR was there any implication of any "ASSASSINATION"! You idiots and the MSM read into Trump's statement JUST as the Trump senior communications advisor read into...
BUT NO WHERE DID TRUMP say as the MSM is charging...Trump Trump calls for assassination 1,440,000 results in Google!
Donald Trump hints at assassination of Hillary Clinton by gun rights ...
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/not-what...is.../495191
Giuliani defends Trump's apparent call for Clinton assassination - NY ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../giuliani-defends-trump-apparent-call-cl...
New York Daily News
Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Somebody Assassinate Hillary ...
www.vanityfair.com/news/.../donald-trump-2nd-amendment-hillary-clinto...
Donald Trump Cracks Hillary Clinton Assassination Joke | TMZ.com
www.tmz.com/.../donald-trump-hillary-clinton-assassination-second-amendment

AGAIN FOLKS!!!! Where did Trump even use the word "assassination"?????

Where is the call for Assassination in this Tweet?

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 9.38.56 AM.png

Hillary's response to her statement...

Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans,"
Clinton said. "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

"Words matter my friends, and if you are running to be president or you are president of the United States, words can have tremendous consequences," Clinton said.
Secret Service spoke to Trump campaign about 2nd Amendment comment - CNNPolitics.com

there is no honest way to interpret trump's statement as anything other than alluding to assassination.

there is no honest way to interpret trump's statement as anything other than alluding to assassination.
YOU can interpret all you want which as a Trump hater along with the MSM you've done... doesn't alter the FACTS.
Trump never used the word assassination or assassinate!
And so what you are PROVING THOUGH is the MSM INTERPRETS the news with words THEY want the idiot public to believe!
This again proves the bias of the MSM!

YOU can interpret all you want which as a Trump hater along with the MSM you've done... doesn't alter the FACTS.
And so what you are PROVING THOUGH is the MSM INTERPRETS the news with words THEY want the idiot public to believe!
false! there are sections of the public who would celebrate a Hillary assassination.

no surprise you're choosing dishonest

IOW you can't read. Got it.
False! You can't write or more accurately understand what you've written.
If it was sarcasm it failed .
Keep digging. The more you post, the dumber you look.
:dig:
Yawn
Thanks for confirming (again).
Confirming you're a slapdick , anytime!
Just think, in a few weeks you get to repeat the 8th grade (again).

False! You can't write or more accurately understand what you've written.
If it was sarcasm it failed .
Keep digging. The more you post, the dumber you look.
:dig:
Yawn
Thanks for confirming (again).
Confirming you're a slapdick , anytime!
Just think, in a few weeks you get to repeat the 8th grade (again).
you just wish you made it to 8th grade.

How can you interpret these words as wanting the assassination of Hillary?
What words did he use to indicate he favored assassination?
More importantly are you really that dumb to make such a gigantic leap?
Of course you are! Again you and the MSM take and INTERPRET rather then deal with the reality.
"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in."

How can you interpret these words as wanting the assassination of Hillary?
What words did he use to indicate he favored assassination?
More importantly are you really that dumb to make such a gigantic leap?
Of course you are! Again you and the MSM take and INTERPRET rather then deal with the reality.
what other explanation is there?

Forum List

Back