Did the MSM intend for people to jump to this conclusion??

Trump said:
Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.
But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in.

In context: Trump's 'Second Amendment' comment

So who is making a bigger deal of this statement that had NO...NONE... context issue.
Google search just in 24 hours..."Trump calls for assassination" About 1,490,000 results

Where in Trump's comment was there a "call for assassination"????? WHERE?
Once again the MSM totally in bed with Hillary ignoring that Hillary's backer Seddique Matteen...
Gee, that’s strange. Especially in light of the fact that Hillary Clinton killed a Department of Homeland Security investigation that related to Omar Mateen’s mosque, the Islamic Center of Ft. Pierce. Stopped the investigation dead in it’s tracks. And made sure that the records were destroyed so that the case couldn’t be reopened. Hillary sure likes deleting things.
Orlando Killer’s Father Held Meetings At The White House

So where is the same ANGST? The same call. View attachment 85017
"if she gets to pick her judges"

And when would Hillary be picking judges?

AFTER she is elected.

So that is the context of when and what "the Second Amendment people" would do.

A clear call for a hit on Hillary.

As my thread title again is proven... The MSM intended for people to jump to the conclusion...Trump calls for assassination"!
As I've shown before with out quotes Google search "Trump is anti-immigrant" over 6,620,000 or with quotes 7,310 BUT either way!
He is married to an immigrant so why would he be anti-immigrant"?
He is as millions of us including "legal immigrants" anti-illegal immigrants"!
BIG difference but no where has it ever been said by Trump he is "anti-immigrant"!!!

But once again the MSM attempting to get people to hate Trump vote for Clinton!
What you fail to consider is that by invoking "2nd amendment folks" he invoked all their bullshit fears and empty threats of armed insurrection. His comment was meant to be just more bullshit to fire people up at a rally, we all know that, it is the irresponsibility of using such language in a presidential campaign. Since "2nd amendment remedies" became an acceptable republican ideal to use in campaign rhetoric you people need to get used to people taking it seriously.

Again... where in these words was Trump calling for an assassination????

Trump said:
Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.
But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in.

I do NOT see one call by Trump to violence. Or to assassination.

You have NOT proven your point!
I don't either because that is not my point. He pretty much validated an entire fringe movement that is certain they will one day soon be actively resisting the government by violence because they are going to take their guns. Can you say for absolute certain that some unbalanced psycho will never be spurred to action by such irresponsible words? The answer is no. He's feeding paranoia to an already paranoid bunch, how would you feel if one of them snapped and hurt people? Why is there not a counterpart to gun safety in gun politics? Gun politics has no safety, dumb-dumb bullets, a hair trigger and is pointed at everyone.

The only ones shooting people are followers of black lies matter......the only ones attacking people are hilary and bernie supporters actually attacking Trump supporters......

You guys.......you act like animals then blame others who aren't doing anything.....
You guys act like children when it comes to even discussing the issue. No one really wants to ban guns but that is the only opinion you ascribe to anyone who does not totally agree with you on this issue. You cannot even conceive of a liberal who favors liberal gun laws as I do but still despises the incredibly irresponsible gun lobby.

As my thread title again is proven... The MSM intended for people to jump to the conclusion...Trump calls for assassination"!
As I've shown before with out quotes Google search "Trump is anti-immigrant" over 6,620,000 or with quotes 7,310 BUT either way!
BIG difference but no where has it ever been said by Trump he is "anti-immigrant"!!!

What you fail to consider is that by invoking "2nd amendment folks" he invoked all their bullshit fears and empty threats of armed insurrection. His comment was meant to be just more bullshit to fire people up at a rally, we all know that, it is the irresponsibility of using such language in a presidential campaign. Since "2nd amendment remedies" became an acceptable republican ideal to use in campaign rhetoric you people need to get used to people taking it seriously.

Trump said:

I don't either because that is not my point. He pretty much validated an entire fringe movement that is certain they will one day soon be actively resisting the government by violence because they are going to take their guns. Can you say for absolute certain that some unbalanced psycho will never be spurred to action by such irresponsible words? The answer is no. He's feeding paranoia to an already paranoid bunch, how would you feel if one of them snapped and hurt people? Why is there not a counterpart to gun safety in gun politics? Gun politics has no safety, dumb-dumb bullets, a hair trigger and is pointed at everyone.

The only ones shooting people are followers of black lies matter......the only ones attacking people are hilary and bernie supporters actually attacking Trump supporters......

You guys.......you act like animals then blame others who aren't doing anything.....
You can dream.

The MSM did not intend for people to jump to the conclusion Trump was calling for a hit on Clinton.

Trump intended for people to reach that conclusion. You could tell the crowd got it.

Anyone who watched the speech knows exactly what Trump was talking about. Apparently, so did the elderly guy sitting behind him. The old guys face told the entire story.

The MSM did not intend for people to jump to the conclusion Trump was calling for a hit on Clinton.

Trump intended for people to reach that conclusion. You could tell the crowd got it.
The crowd got it and you can tell Trump tried to take it back and quickly move along.

Thanks hack, now I don't need to log on to DailyKOS to know what you "think."
I had a feeling you had an account there. You pseudocons sound more and more like the 70s liberals every day.

The lies, the hypocrisy, the constant whining, the over dependence on government, the love of Russia...

[

"if she gets to pick her judges"

And when would Hillary be picking judges?

Context you lying Commie fuck.

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks."

So you lying pile of shit (democrat) this message is clear, stop her from being elected.

Hey look, you're a liar and a scumbag, but that's just part of being a democrat, amirite?

You serve Soros, there is NO ROOM for honesty in your routine.

AFTER she is elected.

So that is the context of when and what "the Second Amendment people" would do.

A clear call for a hit on Hillary.

:rofl:

Fucking lying retard.

[

I had a feeling you had an account there. You pseudocons sound more and more like the 70s liberals every day.

The lies, the hypocrisy, the constant whining, the over dependence on government, the love of Russia...

Psuedocon?

as opposed to a lying Commie fuck like you?

No Comrade, I'm a Libertarian, I am honest (oh look it up!)

I support the US Constitution, you support your filthy party.

The RW myth of the activists judges rears it's mishapen head.
As if there have never been any RW activist judges.
Interesting.

You bring that up w/o giving an example. Cite one please.
No need to bring up the obvious.

But since you need to play stupid.

Antonin Scalia

Thanks buddy.

Do a little more, go the extra mile, and you will gain a little more cred in my book.

Scalia’s Judicial Activism: a Supremely Reactionary Voting Record
Scalia’s Judicial Activism: a Supremely Reactionary Voting Record

Trump said:

are you stupid or dishonest?

So where in these words

Any reference to violence? To assassination?
Are you that grossly ignorant of what words mean and you still insist the words "violence" and "assassination" in what Trump said????

Really shows the ignorance of people like you that make ASSUMPTIONS!

Trump said:

are you stupid or dishonest?

So where in these words

Any reference to violence? To assassination?
Are you that grossly ignorant of what words mean and you still insist the words "violence" and "assassination" in what Trump said????

Really shows the ignorance of people like you that make ASSUMPTIONS!
I realize the rw's are not very quick but you do understand what the word inference means?
Do you also understand what an ambiguous statement is?
If not
the definition of ambiguous

Trump's wording was calculated to frighten one group of people into a panic and another group to act.

Forum List

Back