Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

that's not what that says. you know it. you attempted a con and got caught. obammy foundation has them.

That's what it says. You can't lie your way out.

The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse, that hasn’t happened.

Nowhere dies it say Obama has access to those documents. And the NARA says he doesn't.

Neither trolling nor lying is helping you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's what it says. You can't lie your way out.

The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse, that hasn’t happened.

Nowhere dies it say Obama has access to those documents. And the NARA says he doesn't.

Neither trolling nor lying is helping you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
working with, two big words there bubba.

And Magnus loses it! Whoa, dude, calm down and stop throwing things, everything's OK, it's just a discussion.

I'd say thanks for your concern about how I feel, but instead I'm going to tell you to go fuck yourself, fag boi.

And AWWWWWWWWW

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:
Tut..tut. Off our meds again? Weren't you warned about that? Hope you feel better. :itsok:

Me triggered? I don’t have a six year vendetta against anyone. Gaslighting again eh?
LOL "Vendetta" and "Gaslighting". Were those today's words? Good for you that you used them in a sentence.

Of course, your whole post is garbage but hey proud of you for trying. Good boy. You get a cookie :itsok:

Cookie.jpg

Patience, grasshopper. Wheels are in motion. You will be rid of your orange douchebag soon. Patience. :itsok:
You have wheels in motion? Where? It’s funny you act like you’re in control

100 to 0 he doesn’t hilarious. 6 years of demofks failure
He doesn't hilarious, what? Con people of their money? Grab pussy? Incite his retards to storm the Capitol and hang the VP?

Tut..tut. Off our meds again? Weren't you warned about that? Hope you feel better. :itsok:

Sure, Gay Cowboi, you just keep obsessing about how you feel, and it isn't good

:itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, gay boi, there there

Sure, Gay Cowboi, you just keep obsessing about how you feel, and it isn't good

:itsok::itsok::itsok:

There there, gay boi, there there
Please keep coming back. I love to call you a retard, over and over again. :itsok:

Retard. The question was about Clinton losing the nuclear codes. Which "Clinton" do you think had the access to nuclear codes while living in the WH?

Next time, read the question before jumping in. Will help you look less of a retard. Good luck.

Please keep coming back. I love to call you a retard, over and over again. :itsok:

Retard. The question was about Clinton losing the nuclear codes. Which "Clinton" do you think had the access to nuclear codes while living in the WH?

Next time, read the question before jumping in. Will help you look less of a retard. Good luck.

Yes, any chance to talk about your feelings works for you, faggot.

When the guys head to the court to shoot some hoops, you head for the girls at the picnic table to talk about your girl things

Yes, any chance to talk about your feelings works for you, faggot.

When the guys head to the court to shoot some hoops, you head for the girls at the picnic table to talk about your girl things

And now you just keep repeating your homo shit post, you go girl

And now you just keep repeating your homo shit post, you go girl

Forum List

Back