Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

Hope this helps. No formal protocol for even top secret documents. Now, eat horse S&#%
He can ...while President declassify documents "almost" on a whim. But if no one witnesses it...it didn't happen

He can ...while President declassify documents "almost" on a whim. But if no one witnesses it...it didn't happen
That's not what it says. There is no protocol therefore there does not have to be any witnesses. I suspect that he did tell people that the boxes he was taking were declassified. But, if there are no steps to take then no, no one has to witness anything. The mere taking them to his home while he's still President declassified them. If you can find somewhere that a President has to have a witness to something, show it or shut up.

There is a "process" for declassifying documents. Trump apparently ignored that process. The DOJ/FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago had nothing to do with "classifications" - it had to do with the fact that Trump had removed/stole government property that belongs to the American people.

That was after Biden took office. The materials in question were taken out before Trump left office and Biden was sworn in. The mere removal from the White House is a legal act of declassification. This is a nothing burger, again. Pathetic Democrats...

Uh, no. Declassified materials are so designated. If they're not marked as unclassified, then they're not. They're not magically declassified merely because Trump took them somewhere.

Ignorance is bliss. The only person that can declassify documents is the President of the United States. He doesn't have to ask Congress or anyone else. He doesn't have to say it out loud. so, there is nothing Garland or anyone else can do. They broke the law by raiding Trump's residence and will pay for it in court.

LOLOL

You were asked to cite the specific law which states classified material is automatically declassified by a president simply taking them out of the White House; and instead of citing any such law, that's what you post??

Oh, and you're also wrong when you claim only the president can declassify material.

face-palm-gif.278959

Hope this helps. No formal protocol for even top secret documents. Now, eat horse S&#%

LOL

I take this to mean you haven't seen the search warrant. It cites probable cause of violations of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071, or 1519.

None of those involve classified documents.

In the article below is an accurate assessment of the president's declassification powers...

All power to both classify and declassify flows from the office of the president and nowhere else.
But it doesn’t appear that he declassified it.

That is correct. Like it or not, that is the law. Only the President can declassify documents. He doesn't have to ask anyone. So, live with it.
There is no evidence that declassified it.

That's an absurd claim ...and you're only making it because every other bit of nonsense has been shown to be just that...nonsense

Oh , do ya, ya do

Provide the names...

Now, go suck on your toes...Brat

There is a "process" for declassifying documents. Trump apparently ignored that process. The DOJ/FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago had nothing to do with "classifications" - it had to do with the fact that Trump had removed/stole government property that belongs to the American people.

Now, go suck on your toes too...brat No, there is NO process. Do tell us the process. You can't because there is none or you would have referenced it. Now, go suck on your toes some more...brat

Uh, no. Declassified materials are so designated. If they're not marked as unclassified, then they're not. They're not magically declassified merely because Trump took them somewhere.

You show me anything the proves your point. You can't because it doesn't exist. Now, you also must go suck on your toes...brat.

If no one witnessed this "declassification" it didn't happen.

He can't just THINK it and make it happen

And fuck Kash Patel

LOL

I take this to mean you haven't seen the search warrant. It cites probable cause of violations of 18 U.S.C. §§ 793, 2071, or 1519.

None of those involve classified documents.
I'm showing you that proof that a President, Biden included, has no protocol to declassify classified documents. Because something has the word classified doesn't mean it's classified anymore if a President declassifies it. Grow up. Stop sucking your toes on this.

There is no evidence that declassified it.
If there is no protocol needed, then there would never be any evidence needed as well. Like I said, Congress nor anyone else needs to know. Just the President. Now, as the video shows, most of the time while a President is in office, they will go to various heads of departments and discuss this with them. But, the department heads have no authority to declassify as the Constitution gives only the President that authority. So, no. No evidence is needed.

How could a former president just 'forget' everything they learned? The notion of needing 'clearance' is ridiculous.

That was after Biden took office. The materials in question were taken out before Trump left office and Biden was sworn in. The mere removal from the White House is a legal act of declassification. This is a nothing burger, again. Pathetic Democrats...
I think you'd better check your info again.
Read Section 3:1-7 here.

I don't know WHERE in the world you people get this misinformation that a POTUS can just unilaterally declassify stuff.
Whoever it is is lying to you though.
Hopefully once you've been lied to by a source you will NEVER trust that source again right?

Forum List

Back