Did Trump lose his security clearance when Biden became president?

THINKING something is declassified does NOT make it so and no court would ever go along with that.

FAIL

And beyond that...the PRA AND the three statutes listed in the recovery warrant are not dependent on whether or not it is listed as classified or not

Got any proof?

It is obvious.
Once a president has read classified documents while in office, it makes no sense to try to deny them access to those documents again later.
All the ex-president would have to do is write them down again from memory.
You can't make someone forget that which they have already read.
So it would be pointless to even consider removing security clearance.
The ex-president who was in office when the documents were created, is the one most qualified to maintain them later.

You show me anything the proves your point. You can't because it doesn't exist. Now, you also must go suck on your toes...brat.

Sure, I'll show you when you post the law you were talking about earlier.

As far as your link, deal with this...

Though there aren’t specific protocols that the president must follow to declassify a document, federal courts have ruled that they will “refuse to recognize what they consider to be an inference of declassification.

Trump’s secret papers and the ‘myth’ of presidential security clearance

Said Priess: “There’s a myth out there that presidents have a formal security clearance. They don’t.”
The “commander in chief has the ability to classify or declassify documents,” Priess said, by virtue of having been elected president by the American people. “A former president might receive access to limited classified material after leaving office to assist with writing memoirs or at the discretion of the current president, but a formal security clearance isn’t involved.”

That only applies to NEW classified documents created AFTER the ex-president is no longer in office.
It does NOT apply to the old documents the ex-president created.

I'm showing you that proof that a President, Biden included, has no protocol to declassify classified documents. Because something has the word classified doesn't mean it's classified anymore if a President declassifies it. Grow up. Stop sucking your toes on this.

LOLOL

You don't even realize my post was NOT about classified documents, do ya?

I think you'd better check your info again.
Read Section 3:1-7 here.

I don't know WHERE in the world you people get this misinformation that a POTUS can just unilaterally declassify stuff.
Whoever it is is lying to you though.
Hopefully once you've been lied to by a source you will NEVER trust that source again right?

3.1(c) If the Director of the Information Security Oversight Office determines that information is classified in violation of this order, the Director may require the information to be declassified by the agency that originated the classification. Any such decision by the Director may be appealed to the President through the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs. The information shall remain classified pending a prompt decision on the appeal.

Note that the President makes the sole decision on declassification. So, while I wrote a few posts ago that there is a system in place and the President generally would go by it, he still has sole decision making on what can be declassified. But, at the end of the Presidency, the President can declassify on their own pursuant to the Constitution.

I think you'd better check your info again.
Read Section 3:1-7 here.

I don't know WHERE in the world you people get this misinformation that a POTUS can just unilaterally declassify stuff.
Whoever it is is lying to you though.
Hopefully once you've been lied to by a source you will NEVER trust that source again right?

Read your own link.

{...
Sec. 1.3. Classification Authority.

(a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

• (1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President;
...}

Clearly presidents do have arbitrary classification and de-classification authority.
And this link is just an arbitrary "executive order", meaning any president is free to over ride with a new executive order, whenever they want.

This is for the various agencies and their responsibilities. Again, the President can declassify at any time. The problem with Hillary Clinton was that she was not the President and in control at her home on an unauthorized server with those market classified. The President had not declassified them. You are convoluting two things. Nice try.

THINKING something is declassified does NOT make it so and no court would ever go along with that.

FAIL

And beyond that...the PRA AND the three statutes listed in the recovery warrant are not dependent on whether or not it is listed as classified or not

Then why bring up classification when it is irrelevant?
And the other statutes, like FOIA and NARA do not have to happen right away.
An ex-president is free to take their time going over the documents and sorting them.
So there was no legal basis for the warrant.

Sure, I'll show you when you post the law you were talking about earlier.

As far as your link, deal with this...

Though there aren’t specific protocols that the president must follow to declassify a document, federal courts have ruled that they will “refuse to recognize what they consider to be an inference of declassification.

That applies to OTHERS, not to a president or ex-president, who have total discretion.

This is for the various agencies and their responsibilities. Again, the President can declassify at any time. The problem with Hillary Clinton was that she was not the President and in control at her home on an unauthorized server with those market classified. The President had not declassified them. You are convoluting two things. Nice try.

And even worse, Hillary was broadcasting them on an unsecured email server, which is way less secure than a locked basement at Mar-a-Lago.

But if they are not, then that is the fault of the National Archives, not the person who ordered them declassified.

Stupid, in stereo.

If it's not marked up as unclassified, it's not. Nobody is required to read the president's mind to determine if something was declassified or not.

And even worse, Hillary was broadcasting them on an unsecured email server, which is way less secure than a locked basement at Mar-a-Lago.

Which wasn't locked until June of this year.

If so, that makes the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago even more seriously illegal. Does anyone know for sure?

This is an attempt to put lipstick on the seditious pig that is the Democrat Party since 2016, and ongoing acts of outrageous insurrection undertaken at this party's behest by unaccountable Big Intelligence, culminating in the Democrat Party's Reichstag Fire of 8/8.

As such, it is unworthy of reply save for noting this reality, and that law and custom are at times at odds with themselves, ripe for the kind of traitorous Democrat acts which may follow at their hypocritical, murderous discretion.

Forum List

Back