Did Trump pick Wrong Way Mueller to crush Dems

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm starting to think that Trump made sure Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

A year later and there still no Russia in the Russia investigation, McCabe is out and is pulling Comey down with him, and now by attacking Cohen, Muellers attack dog has now turing public opinion against the farce.

By next week McCabe and Comey will enter a steel cage death match and only McCabe will leave standing.

Dems got their hopes up, only to be dashed in time for the midterms

Trump played this brilliantly!

I'm starting to think that Trump made sure Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

A year later and there still no Russia in the Russia investigation, McCabe is out and is pulling Comey down with him, and now by attacking Cohen, Muellers attack dog has now turing public opinion against the farce.

By next week McCabe and Comey will enter a steel cage death match and only McCabe will leave standing.

he plays leftards like a fiddle

It is an interesting way of looking at things.

i just love you frankie! i get to hear one of my favorite songs!

Forum List

Back