Mueller Has Evidence That Trump Lawyer Met With Russians During Election

Realist

Apr 13, 2018
Trump is toast!

Mueller has evidence that Trump lawyer met in Prague with Russians during campaign, sources say
5dec9d62-ec91-46ee-8661-0aae22540119.png

Yawn...... You actually believe this sh|t don't you? LOL!!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump was trying to negotiate a building there, it didn't work out. LMAO

Trump signed "Letter of Intent" to build Trump Towers "Moscow".

OH and it was the wrong Cohen.

"I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews," Cohen tweeted. He included a photo of his passport.

January 11, 2017 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; color: rgb(17, 21, 22); font-family: Georgia, Times, serif; font-size: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">—Michael Cohen (@MichaelCohen212) January 11, 2017

Explosive memos claim Trump's lawyer met with Kremlin officials — but he may have been mistaken for a person with the same name

Last edited:
Yawn...... You actually believe this sh|t don't you? LOL!!!

It's being reported out of Reuters too. This confirms what was in the Dossier file about Michael Cohen.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. special counsel in the Russia probe has evidence that President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen traveled to Prague in 2016, refuting Cohen’s claim that he never visited the Czech capital and bolstering an intelligence dossier that first described the trip, McClatchy reported on Friday.
Special counsel has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague:...

The raid on Michael Cohen is really the equivalent of J. Edgar Hoover snatching Al Capone's accountant.

He also paid off another mistress a sum of 1.6 million for hush money---and this guy was a top Republican fund raiser. You have to wonder if this payment was made out of RNC donations.
Criminal investigation into Trump lawyer’s business dealings began months ago
Cohen arranged $1.6 million settlement for Republican fundraiser

Michael Cohen's name is in this book.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

best seller on Amazon. Very well written, easy to follow, hard to put down.
reads like a nonfiction spy novel.

Last edited:
False. Wrong Cohen. It's already been debunked. Trumps Cohen never has been to Prague. This is a recycled old story.

Nope, McClatchy is a reliable source. This is new. Unlike Trump's fake raid on Syria.
Jake Tapper confirmed it was a different Cohen.

Twitter

False. Wrong Cohen. It's already been debunked. Trumps Cohen never has been to Prague. This is a recycled old story.

Nope, McClatchy is a reliable source. This is new. Unlike Trump's fake raid on Syria.
Jake Tapper confirmed it was a different Cohen.

Twitter

From January 2017.....right.

These threads have been cluttering up USMB for a year now. All of them breathlessly predicting the end for Trump. One solid year.
This one will fade away...and then, after a short embarrassed interval, another Marxist will excitedly proclaim “Mueller has Trump now!”....and the psychotic cycle will repeat.
It was funny for a while...then sad...and now just boring.

I shouldn’t be surprised. Look how many times they said “Hillary is going to win” in the year before the election. Truth is no impediment to mindless hope. That was the same to watch....I first felt mirth...then pity and then boredom. Though I have to admit the mirth returned election eve :)

It's great. They've got Trump now! lmao. How many times does this make?

Uh, presidential campaign officials meet with many foreign representatives before election day, and after election day if they win. It's rather common. There is nothing illegal about a Trump campaign lawyer meeting with some Russians, or some French, or some Canadians, or some Turks, etc., etc.

Forum List

Back