When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Population Gaza 1950

Population Gaza 2023
1.2 M

Some genocide there, Adolf!
Not to mention the severe Palestinian 'refugee' problem! Palestinian 'refugees' in 1949 (founding of UNRWA) numbered around 7-800k. Now there's near 5.8m! Hey, you don't even have to live in one of the camps nor be poor. The UNRWA brings money to your door. And your kids' door(s) in perpetuity. No matter where you live in the world.

Now that is a genocide, Apartheid, racist thing to do; isn't it?

The ignorance is strong here. The people who are really oppressing the defenseless Palestinians are their so called leadership.

Always has been. Since oh I don't know, 1947 or so.

Arafat died a billionaire while his people lived in squalor in camps.

Let that sink in.
I’ll add you to my list of dumb genocidal supporters.

Yeah all the thousands of tons of bombs dropped on defenseless civilians in Gaza was caused by Hamas. The lengths in which dumb fucks will go to support Israel boggles the mind.

Are you aware of Bibi’s corruption? Yeah thought so.

The ignorance is strong here. The people who are really oppressing the defenseless Palestinians are their so called leadership.
I’ll add you to my list of dumb genocidal supporters.
I don't think this one is necessarily dumb. I am getting a strong whiff of trollery from him, the Hasbara sort. There's a vicious character to his voice, the kind who'll come to work a half-hour late in order to stop and get a glimpse of blood and a mangled body at a collision on the road. And although he's more than eager to instigate he isn't courageous enough to actually participate - he just wants to watch and drool. :eusa_drool:

There are thousands of ways Biden has shut you down. He never asked you if he is dumb. You are a tiny peg in a super huge wheel and not the grease on the axles. In other words the Feds did not ask any of us to validate the wars.
I don't cheer any human death, be it a baby or an adult nor a person in other countries. I simply vote and know well it means almost nothing at all.
Biden is exactly like you. You both are in full support of Israel’s slaughter of women and children.

I suppose in your demented world Biden doesn’t support the genocide enough. Proof you’ve been propagandized by Fox News.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS DUMMY!!!

So you wanted the South to leave the Union.
You wanted NAZISM to rule the world.

We understand you completely.
How does one get so fucking stupid?

Adolf man up sonny.

How many Pali children can Israel murder before you say STOP?

Give me a number son.

Biden is exactly like you.
A good point.
You both are in full support of Israel’s slaughter of women and children.
Another good point.
I suppose in your demented world Biden doesn’t support the genocide enough.
A third good point.
Proof you’ve been propagandized by Fox News.
Undeniable proof.
SHUT OFF FOX NEWS DUMMY!!!
GOOD ADVICE!

Bottom line is you attack a country, you pay the consequences. Consider what our country did when attacked by Japan.

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia

The Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, August 1945 ...

Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Causes, Impact & Lives ...

Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings - ICAN

More images

About

Description​

On 6 and 9 August 1945, the United States detonated two atomic bombs over the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons in an armed conflict. Wikipedia
Dates: Aug 6, 1945 – Aug 9, 1945

Bottom line is you attack a country, you pay the consequences. Consider what our country did when attacked by Japan.

View attachment 942399

View attachment 942400

View attachment 942401

View attachment 942402

More images

About

Description​

On 6 and 9 August 1945, the United States detonated two atomic bombs over the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons in an armed conflict. Wikipedia
Apalling and inhuman. You are worse than the most murderous terrorist group. Supporting state murder is the act of a fool.

Question: what entity has killed more people than any other?

I’m sure your stumped. lol.

View attachment 942399

View attachment 942400

View attachment 942401

View attachment 942402

More images

About

Description​

The war in Gaza is not only justified by what the Palestinians did on Oct 7, but by the fact they will attempt to do it again and again until they destroy Israel - that means forever - and according to their own polls 71% of the Palestinians join Hamas in supporting the rape, torture and murder of Israeli and the fact there is no way to protect Israelis other than by destroying Hamas, PIJ, etc.

The war in Gaza is not only justified by what the Palestinians did on Oct 7, but by the fact they will attempt to do it again and again until they destroy Israel - that means forever - and according to their own polls 71% of the Palestinians join Hamas in supporting the rape, torture and murder of Israeli and the fact there is no way to protect Israelis other than by destroying Hamas, PIJ, etc.
Except it’s not war. It’s a slaughter and a war crime.

Think better…for once.

Except it’s not war. It’s a slaughter and a war crime.

Think better…for once.
As usual, not a single word in your post is true. There is no evidence of war crimes by Israel, but thousands of examples of war crimes by the Palestinians, and since Israel has abided closely to International Humanitarian Law, it has produced the lowest amount of civilian damage and death that is consistent with destroying Hamas; hence no slaughter.

As usual, not a single word in your post is true. There is no evidence of war crimes by Israel, but thousands of examples of war crimes by the Palestinians, and since Israel has abided closely to International Humanitarian Law, it has produced the lowest amount of civilian damage and death that is consistent with destroying Hamas; hence no slaughter.
WTF. Blind as a bat. Jesus…propaganda really works on you.

As usual, you have nothing to add to the discussion but lies and insults.
Wake the fuck up. Tens of thousands of women and children are killed and more wounded. Nearly every building in Gaza is destroyed. No food water or medicine. No communication. Millions packed into a small space, but you think it’s war. lol.

You will soon deny you supported a genocide.

Forum List

Back