Student protesters mum

College students have no life experience to go with their “book learning”

They are like Italian sports-cars in the 1950,

A powerful engine, but weak suspensions and no brakes, driven by blind liberalism
They haven’t accepted the Zionist propaganda you have. So naturally, they can see a genocide happening that you can’t.

They are far more intelligent than you. You are a psychopath.

No land has been stolen.

I have in the past given consideration to the information leading to this kind of kalb thinking. I have seen it refuted and no longer acknowledge it as credible.
So you think prior to Jews immigrating to Palestine, no one lived there. That’s weird and ridiculous.

Do you know of the Nakba? Do you know of the hundred of thousands of Palestinians forced to emigrate, because their land was taken?

How about Operation Cast Lead? Or operation Protective Edge? How about “mowing the lawn?”

Video shows exactly the opposite of what OP claims .

Many would look at the young interviewer and wonder how long since he has been out of short trousers .
They also know how editing can fake and they know how dangerous it is to comment to any so called news source in terms of accuracy and truth of reporting .
Overall respondents appeared very bright and savvy .
Too bad. They're trying to attract attention, so they need to deal with the attention they attract.

Was the original attack by Hamas that started the war on oct 7 genocide?
Lol. You think so, but refuse to call the far greater death and destruction committed your God Israel GENOCIDE.

PYSCHO!

Lol. You think so, but refuse to call the far greater death and destruction committed your God Israel GENOCIDE.

PYSCHO!
Some people have called the Hamas attack genocide,

but I’m not one of them even though murdering children in cold blood can qualify as genocide

Some people have called the Hamas attack genocide,

but I’m not one of them even though murdering children in cold blood can qualify as genocide
Really? So Isreal killing tens of thousands of children in cold blood doesn’t qualify as genocide. Crazy!

Do you know how many children were killed on 10/7?

Really? So Isreal killing tens of thousands of children in cold blood doesn’t qualify as genocide. Crazy!

Do you know how many children were killed on 10/7?
Israel does not target children

They are fighting Hamas which uses children as a shield

Video shows exactly the opposite of what OP claims .

Many would look at the young interviewer and wonder how long since he has been out of short trousers .
They also know how editing can fake and they know how dangerous it is to comment to any so called news source in terms of accuracy and truth of reporting .
Overall respondents appeared very bright and savvy .
I skimmed it fairly good. One guy asked the interviewer who he was with. The interviewer said he's a youtuber. I wouldn't talk with him either. It seemed many were talking with the interviewer.

I thought you said he was jailed for a meme.

Now, I will agree that people are stupid enough to all for the nonsense of voting from home (Separate from casting a mail-in vote), but that does not mean you can try to defraud people.

It will be interesting to see if this is appealed, because I think it should be. Clearly, because someone acts stupidly on information received over the internet is a cause for ridicule, I don't know that it arrises to the level of a crime.

The government does NOT get to determine what is and is not 'disinformation' nor do they get to determine how any information is used by people.

Either way, he was not jailed for a meme.
Yes, it was a meme. Yes, he was jailed for a meme. He did nothing more than post a meme.

Forum List

Back