Why vote for Biden again?

Exactlty how dumb are you? I just posted from the BLS.

face-palm-gif.278959
And your post says what I said! Can you not read?

Very rarely? Wow then, according to your own link trump had it below 8.0, r times in the back half of 2019

Yes, very rarely. It didn't go below 8 for over 64 years between 1954 and 2018. It happened 4 times under Trump (8%) and 9 times under Biden (25%)

Yes, very rarely. It didn't go below 8 for over 64 years between 1954 and 2018. It happened 4 times under Trump (8%) and 9 times under Biden (25%)
Doesn’t see that rare in 2019

And your post says what I said! Can you not read?

No, you dumb schmuck. I said The average for the last 6 months of 2019 was 8.2%. It's currently 8.2%. Last year at this time, it dropped down to 6.6%, the lowest it's been since 1953. And claiming it's too high is the apex of ignorance. Very rarely has it been below 8.2%. and I posted data from the BLS which corroborates what i said and you idiotically retorted not according to the BLS. :eusa_doh:

No, you dumb schmuck. I said The average for the last 6 months of 2019 was 8.2%. It's currently 8.2%. Last year at this time, it dropped down to 6.6%, the lowest it's been since 1953. And claiming it's too high is the apex of ignorance. Very rarely has it been below 8.2%. and I posted data from the BLS which corroborates what i said and you idiotically retorted not according to the BLS. :eusa_doh:
I don’t care what you said, I said the avg for the back half of 2019 was 8.0 and for March of 2024 in was 8.8. We have no idea what it currently is it’s only May 6

Moreover, it’s a rather dumb number to even discuss, 16 year old are likely working a part time job and hardly adding much to the economy

The real issue xiden has is that his policies have caused a record number of Americans to be worse off then prior to his election

Doesn’t see that rare in 2019

Very rarely, you putz. You're looking at just 4 months in 1 year. Meanwhile, it's only gone below 8%, 1% of the time, in over 69 years since 1954.

Very rarely, you putz. You're looking at just 4 months in 1 year. Meanwhile, it's only gone below 8%, 1% of the time, in over 69 years since 1954.
That over one entire qtr

That shows just how amazing the economy was going before the chine virus

We need to get back to that

I don’t care what you said, I said the avg for the back half of 2019 was 8.0 and for March of 2024 in was 8.8. We have no idea what it currently is it’s only May 6

Moreover, it’s a rather dumb number to even discuss, 16 year old are likely working a part time job and hardly adding much to the economy

The real issue xiden has is that his policies have caused a record number of Americans to be worse off then prior to his election

The average for the last 6 months of 2019 was 8.2%.

It's currently 8.2%.

And 2/3rds of 16-19 don't work at all.

And before the election was the worst part of covid. I doubt many people are worse off now.

The average for the last 6 months of 2019 was 8.2%.

It's currently 8.2%.

And 2/3rds of 16-19 don't work at all.

And before the election was the worst part of covid. I doubt many people are worse off now.
The polling shows that people are worse off now then during Covid

Not according to the numbers. Xiden’s war on the working class has left a record number of people worse off.

Retard, we're talking about the unemployment rate being below 8% for 16-24 year olds.

Can you pay attention?

That occurred 8% of the time under Trump.

That has occurred 25% of the time so far under Biden. Since yes, it's 3 times better under Biden than it was under Trump.

Retard, we're talking about the unemployment rate being below 8% for 16-24 year olds.

Can you pay attention?

That occurred 8% of the time under Trump.

That has occurred 25% of the time so far under Biden. Since yes, it's 3 times better under Biden than it was under Trump.
Oh are you sAying 16 year olds are better off under xiden then they were during Covid? Maybe.

Congrats on that

Oh are you sAying 16 year olds are better off under xiden then they were during Covid? Maybe.

Congrats on that

We're done. You're literally too dumb to converse with. It's like you don't even know what we're discussing.

We're done. You're literally too dumb to converse with. It's like you don't even know what we're discussing.
Well you can’t say Americans over all are, we have seen the polling, in record numbers they are saying they are worse off

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234

It’s very simple and concise. Hunter is corrupt on the board of Burisma. The prosecutor is going after Burisma and Hunter. Joe extorts Zelinsky and the prosecutor is fired. Probably dead. Why is it so hard for Democrats to connect these simple dots?

Dummy, just because you can imagine something doesn’t mean there is actual evidence it is so.

Prosecutor was notoriously corrupt, living lavish lifestyle on gov salary because he WASN’T prosecuting rich and powerful in Kiev. He was sitting on Burisma case for two years with no movement and it was only AFTER he got removed that the case against its owner finally advanced.

Republicans even sent a letter of concern to Ukrainian parliament about the need to reform prosecutor’s office…yet when VP goes over to actually get it done you are sure it’s done for some ulterior motives.

Not because you have any evidence, but because you are a cool aid chuging politico.

Republicans looked into the matter, found no evidence of Biden acting corruptly and said so in their report, which you obviously have no interest in reading.

There was no such thing. Oil production is at an all time high and he never pledged to eliminate it. You got duped by an edited video of what he actually said -- which was that he promised oil would be replaced by renewable energy by the year 2050. You think he'll still be president in 2050. He'll be 107 years old.
you gullible fucks will believe whatever youre told to believe,,

we dont call you the useful idiots for nothing,,

Forum List

Back