Why vote for Biden again?

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234

IMG_4779.jpeg

Possibly.
so you dont even know,,

FYI they are not counted as unemployed just like all those people living in tent cities, their cars and trailers along the streets as well as people like me,,

you are free to believe what the governemnt tells you to believe,, just dont expect the rest of us to join your cult,,

so you dont even know,,

FYI they are not counted as unemployed just like all those people living in tent cities, their cars and trailers along the streets as well as people like me,,

you are free to believe what the governemnt tells you to believe,, just dont expect the rest of us to join your cult,,

Of course I know. I gave you the answer. Possibly.

If they're looking for work during the previous 4 weeks, they're represented as unemployed. If they haven't looked in the previous 4 weeks, they're not represented as unemployed.

If you think the government tells us how they calculate the unemployment rate but then they don't follow their own methodology, you're even loonier than I thought.

Of course I know. I gave you the answer. Possibly.

If they're looking for work during the previous 4 weeks, they're represented as unemployed. If they haven't looked in the previous 4 weeks, they're not represented as unemployed.

If you think the government tells us how they calculate the unemployment rate but then they don't follow their own methodology, you're even loonier than I thought.
as I said,, thats a governemnt number not a real number created to make them look good,,

you are free to believe what youre told to believe like the good little useful idiot you are,,
i prefer to go with real numbers,,

have a nice day,,

as I said,, thats a governemnt number not a real number created to make them look good,,

you are free to believe what youre told to believe like the good little useful idiot you are,,
i prefer to go with real numbers,,

have a nice day,,

LOL

Slobbers the idiotvwho just makes up his own numbers.

:itsok:

LOL

Slobbers the idiotvwho just makes up his own numbers.

:itsok:
actual numbers are not my numbers,,

and your specifically selected government numbers are not actual numbers,,

another group not counted are the people on welfare that are being paid not to work,, that ones gone generational,,

I choose to include everyone not just what makes me look good,,

inclusion and all,,

actual numbers are not my numbers,,

and your specifically selected government numbers are not actual numbers,,

another group not counted are the people on welfare that are being paid not to work,, that ones gone generational,,

inclusion and all,,

Oh, where'd you get your 30% from...?

Oh, where'd you get your 30% from...?
as I said it could be much higher,, unless we do a real count we will never know the exact number,,

it sure the fuck isnt what the government is telling us,,

thats for useful idiots like you to make you feel good,,

as I said it could be much higher,, unless we do a real count we will never know the exact number,,

it sure the fuck isnt what the government is telling us,,

thats for useful idiots like you to make you feel good,,

You said that's not your number. So whose number is it? Where did you get it from?

You said that's not your number. So whose number is it? Where did you get it from?
I approximated based on working age adults and said it could be higher

why are you running away from your government numbers?? do you realize you cant defend them and trying to spin it on me??

I approximated based on working age adults and said it could be higher

From where did you get the number of working age adults?

why are you running away from your government numbers?? do you realize you cant defend them and trying to spin it on me??

Again you appear deranged as I didn't run from them and already defended them.

From where did you get the number of working age adults?

Again you appear deranged as I didn't run from them and already defended them.
I really dont blame you for trying to spin it back to me after you realizing youve been duped into being a useful idiot after the list of reasons I gave you why your government numbers are wrong,,

I really dont blame you for trying to spin it back to me after you realizing youve been duped into being a useful idiot after the list of reasons I gave you why your government numbers are wrong,,

The only thong I realize is your deranged since I've not been duped. I also notice you're going out of your way to not say where you got the number of working age adults from. Did you make that number up too?

The only thong I realize is your deranged since I've not been duped. I also notice you're going out of your way to not say where you got the number of working age adults from. Did you make that number up too?
youve been more than duped and I gave a list of reasons why,,

trying to spin it back on me wont help your problem,,

inclusion and all,,

People not in the labor force are counted as such. The reality is that the number of able-bodied prime age men and women hasn't changed from pre-pandemic. What has changed is the number of able-bodied old (65+) people outside the labor force, which is up by 4 million in the past few years. This phenomenon is known as "retirement," not unemployment.

fredgraph.png

youve been more than duped and I gave a list of reasons why,,

trying to spin it back on me wont help your problem,,

Moron, I didn't ask why. I asked where you got the number of working age adults from.

Seems to me you made that number up too since you're too scared to answer.

Forum List

Back