Why vote for Biden again?

People not in the labor force are counted as such. The reality is that the number of able-bodied prime age men and women hasn't changed from pre-pandemic. What has changed is the number of able-bodied old (65+) people outside the labor force, which is up by 4 million in the past few years. This phenomenon is known as "retirement," not unemployment.

fredgraph.png
blah,, blah blah,, blah blah,,

why do you think the government doesnt want to count all if the unemployed and strategically selects who they count??

Moron, I didn't ask why. I asked where you got the number of working age adults from.

Seems to me you made that number up too since you're too scared to answer.
thank you for your concern,,

if I were you I would focus on breaking out of your cult and stop believing everything the government tells you to believe,,
I am doing just fine thank you vey much,,

thank you for your concern,,

if I were you I would focus on breaking out of your cult and stop believing everything the government tells you to believe,,
I am doing just fine thank you vey much,,

Slobbers the idiot who makes up his own numbers and then lies about making up his own numbers.

why is it you fithy cock suckers always go to the most extreme to make your point??

how about we stick with working age adults and go from there??

What's the number of working age adults and from where do you get it? Why are you so afraid to say?

Slobbers the idiot who makes up his own numbers and then lies about making up his own numbers.
I said I approximated,, based on the list of reasons I gave you,,

youre the useful idiot thats pushing fake numbers from your government gods,,

I said I approximated,, based on the list of reasons I gave you,,

youre the useful idiot thats pushing fake numbers from your government gods,,

Based on what? You said these weren't your numbers. Where'd you get them from?

As far as the numbers I use. They're based on data collected by the census bureau. They may not be exact but they're close.

Compared to you, making up numbers that make you feel good.

Based on what? You said these weren't your numbers. Where'd you get them from?

As far as the numbers I use. They're based on data collected by the census bureau. They may not be exact but they're close.

Compared to you, making up numbers that make you feel good.
thats nice,,

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234
I do not even need to read liberal comments, to know how comical they will be, but I need the laugh so I will.

only on tuesdays,,

Keep running. Makes you look like the pussy you are.

And by the way, if you think your made up number somehow refutes their data driven number, you'll be wrong too since you're not even measuring the same metric as the BLS.

Keep running. Makes you look like the pussy you are.

And by the way, if you think your made up number somehow refutes their data driven number, you'll be wrong too since you're not even measuring the same metric as the BLS.
been here all day,, youre the one running from your government numbers not me,,

been here all day,, youre the one running from your government numbers not me,,

LOL

Exactly how do you delude yourself into believing I'm running from my numbers given I still stand by them and show where I got them from?

You're the one doing all the running, not saying what your number of working age adults is. Not saying where you got it from. And just making up numbers that make you feel good.

LOL

Exactly how do you delude yourself into believing I'm running from my numbers given I still stand by them and show where I got them from?

You're the one doing all the running, not saying what your number of working age adults is. Not saying where you got it from. And just making up numbers that make you feel good.
it all has to do with the circle of life,,

False. That prosecuter never went after Hunter and he protected Zlochevsky, not prosecuted him. So no extortion. And he's not dead.

Sadly, you're dumbed down by fake news.
That’s just dumb with an IQ of 10. Why would Joey get involved with corruption in the Ukraine unless his son would get caught with the family corruption? It doesn’t matter if Joey thought there was a corrupt Prosecutor. The current AG and other DAs in The U.S. are extremely corrupt. Corruption happens enough in the country not to worry about something in the Ukraine. Terrible excuse by Democrat apologists.

Forum List

Back