Did voter fraud alter the outcome of the MN 2008 Senate race?

When a Democrat gets half a million more votes than a Republican but the Republican wins, the Republican winning is all that matters.
Maybe you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue, kid.

I agree, Daveman.

Even when a Democrat gets a half a million more votes than the Republican, it's more important that the Republican is declared the winner. Democracy be damned.

That the Republican wins is all that matters.
No, adherence to the Constitution is all that matters. You know, the Constitution? Ring a bell?

Maybe you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue, kid.

I agree, Daveman.

Even when a Democrat gets a half a million more votes than the Republican, it's more important that the Republican is declared the winner. Democracy be damned.

No, adherence to the Constitution is all that matters. You know, the Constitution? Ring a bell?

Democracy be damned. Who cares if the Republican gets a half a million less votes than the Democrat?

Pfft

The Republican winning is all that matters.

I agree, Daveman.

Democracy be damned. Who cares if the Republican gets a half a million less votes than the Democrat?

Pfft

daveman is so dim, you can probably troll him for 200 further posts.

Pfft

Daveman only cares about rules and procedure when the Republican wins.

MediaMatters' little temper tantrum does nothing to refute the numbers in the OP.

But your party benefited, so it's okay with you.

You're anti-democracy.

OK, so you have concluded that the Democrats in MN benefited from fraudulent votes cast that enabled them to win an election they should not have won,

and yet, somewhere else,

you claim that you have never made the 'stolen election!' complaint.

What does the above describe, if it doesn't describe a stolen election, according to your own conclusion?

Pfft

I must have missed where either of you condemned the voter fraud in the MN Senate race.

Care to point it out to me?

No?

Well, then.

Some research I did:

2008 Minnesota U.S. Senate Election: Results after election contest[1][2][64][65]
Party Candidate Votes
DFL Al Franken 1,212,629
Republican Norm Coleman 1,212,317

The difference?

312 votes.

The report finds that 113 individuals who voted illegally in the 2008 election have been convicted of the crime, "ineligible voter knowingly votes" under Minnesota Statute 201.014.

--

Minnesota's recent charges and convictions stem from research initiated by Minnesota Majority. The research identified upwards of 2,800 ineligible felons believed to have unlawfully voted in Minnesota's 2008 general election.

--

At the time of this report, nearly 200 additional cases are still pending trial.​

So: 113 convictions. 200 more pending cases. 2,800 ineligibles possibly voted.

So the system is working. What's your problem exactly?

I must have missed where either of you condemned the voter fraud in the MN Senate race.

No?

Well, then.

I must have missed where you said that the will of the people wasn't honored and that Al Gore really won the election in 2000.

Care to point that out to me?

No?

Well then what you are saying is the Republican winning is all that matters to you.

No?

Well, then.

How many people in this thread have objected to MN enforcing its voting laws regarding felons?

Norm Coleman conceded the election Jun. 30, 2009.

Why didn't he want to wait until the ineligible voters were eliminated?

MediaMatters' little temper tantrum does nothing to refute the numbers in the OP.

You're anti-democracy.

OK, so you have concluded that the Democrats in MN benefited from fraudulent votes cast that enabled them to win an election they should not have won...
Read it again. What you think I wrote is not, in fact, what I wrote.
...and yet, somewhere else,

What does the above describe, if it doesn't describe a stolen election, according to your own conclusion?
We'll never know if the election was stolen or not. Due to the amount of fraud proven, and the number of cases still pending, it may well have been.

But the Democrats here don't care. Their guy won. According to them, that's all that matters.

And you seem to be one of them. Gasp.

No?

Well, then.

We're all too busy trying to imagine daveman starting a thread about voter fraud in a case where the Republican won.

No?

Well, then.

I must have missed where you said that the will of the people wasn't honored and that Al Gore really won the election in 2000.

No?

Well then what you are saying is the Republican winning is all that matters to you.
So, in summary, Art thinks the Electoral College is WORSE than illegal voter fraud.

Well, "thinks" is perhaps the wrong word...

You're anti-democracy.

OK, so you have concluded that the Democrats in MN benefited from fraudulent votes cast that enabled them to win an election they should not have won...

We'll never know if the election was stolen or not. Due to the amount of fraud proven, and the number of cases still pending, it may well have been.

But the Democrats here don't care. Their guy won. According to them, that's all that matters.

Was the election certified? Who certified it? Can it be decertified?

Coleman conceded. Can he un-concede?

No?

Well, then.

No?

So, in summary, Art thinks the Electoral College is WORSE than illegal voter fraud.

Well, "thinks" is perhaps the wrong word...

In summary, Daveman doesn't care if a half a million more people voted for the Democrat than the Republican so as long as the Republican wins.

Daveman hates democracy.

The Republican winning is all that matters to him.

Was the election certified? Who certified it? Can it be decertified?

Coleman conceded. Can he un-concede?

Daveman doesn't care about election certification or if a candidate concedes when it's the Democrat who wins.

No?

Well, then.

How many people in this thread have objected to MN enforcing its voting laws regarding felons?
Dunno. If there've been any, they've been drowned out by the liberals saying their guy won, so get over it. Have you seen any?

[Read it again. What you think I wrote is not, in fact, what I wrote.

How many times do I have to read this:

"But your party benefited, so it's okay with you."

You're claiming the Democrats benefited from fraudulent voting. The only material benefit here would be winning the election.

Therefore you are claiming 'stolen election'.

No?

Well, then.

We're all too busy trying to imagine daveman starting a thread about voter fraud in a case where the Republican won.
Not my problem you're unimaginative.

Forum List

Back