Did voter fraud alter the outcome of the MN 2008 Senate race?

Al Franken is an illegitimate Senator. He did not win that Election. Him being a U.S. Senator is just another indication of how far our nation has sunk. It's very sad.

Still obsessing over this after umpteen million recounts. Wahh.
Were the recounts conducted before or after the convictions for voter fraud were handed down?

Looks like you're another one who doesn't care about democracy -- the Democrat won. That's all that matters.

The man the voters wanted as their senator won. I see you don't believe in the American process. Perhaps you wanted Supreme Court intervention once again. So sad. :(
So, you don't care that 113 Minnesotans were disenfranchised by illegal votes.

The Democrat won. That's all that matters. Screw democracy.

Did voter fraud alter the outcome of the MN 2008 Senate race?

To any one with any sense of probability, the answer is an obvious NO

Wrong.

Show us the numbers where invalid ballots start to affect the results

You got nothing Dave
A number of votes equaling one-third of the winning margin were found in a court of law to be fraudulent. A number of cases equaling the other two-thirds are pending.

Any more questions?

You got nothing Dave
A number of votes equaling one-third of the winning margin were found in a court of law to be fraudulent. A number of cases equaling the other two-thirds are pending.

Any more questions?

Sure

You still are not even close to the winning margin so why are you bitching like a little girl?

You got nothing Dave
Daveman is correct and you are still wrong.

If he is then show me the relevant numbers. What assumptions do you have to make before questioned ballots start to affect the results?

60-40 of the votes went to Franken?
75-25 of the votes went to Franken?

ALL the votes went to Franken?
I keep saying:

It doesn't matter. The election was too close, the number of fraudulent votes too high.

You know you're doing nothing but proving my point:

The left thinks that if the Democrat won, that's all that matters. Screw democracy. Screw the disenfranchised voters.

And I thought you guys were so concerned about disenfranchised voters?

Looks like that's bullshit, doesn't it?

You got nothing Dave

Any more questions?

Sure

You still are not even close to the winning margin so why are you bitching like a little girl?

The left thinks that if the Democrat won, that's all that matters. Screw democracy. Screw the disenfranchised voters.

Any more questions?

Sure

And he's neck deep in the bovine scat.

You got nothing Dave

Any more questions?

Sure

I hear you. The Democrat is in office, what more do you care about?

When the Florida courts dictate that Gore win, that's OK. When the Supreme Court says they aren't following the Constitution by a 9-0 vote, that's intervention. When the Minnesota Courts rule favoring Frankin, that's OK.

You are consistent my friend. The Democrat wins, thumbs up. The Republican wins, thumbs down. Just be honest about what your criterion really is. It has nothing to do with whether the courts rule or not, they did in all those cases. It's whether you get a Democrat in office or not.

Any more questions?

Sure

I hear you. The Democrat is in office, what more do you care about?

When the Florida courts dictate that Gore win, that's OK. When the Supreme Court says they aren't following the Constitution by a 9-0 vote, that's intervention. When the Minnesota Courts rule favoring Frankin, that's OK.

You are consistent my friend. The Democrat wins, thumbs up. The Republican wins, thumbs down. Just be honest about what your criterion really is. It has nothing to do with whether the courts rule or not, they did in all those cases. It's whether you get a Democrat in office or not.
I have garnered an OOR [*Out Of REP*] Warning...I owe you.

Any more questions?

Sure

If the numbers do not matter, show me a case where an election was invalidated because of a single invalid vote being cast

Al Franken is an illegitimate Senator. He did not win that Election. Him being a U.S. Senator is just another indication of how far our nation has sunk. It's very sad.

Did the Senate not seat him?

Is the Senate not the judge of the elections and qualifications of its members - just like the Constitution of the United States says in Article I?

Sure

If the numbers do not matter, show me a case where an election was invalidated because of a single invalid vote being cast
Why do you keep moving the goal posts?

Oh, yeah. It's because you have no rational argument.

In summary, per USMB lefties:

If the Democrat won, the election was valid. That's all that matters.

If anyone was disenfranchised by fraudulent votes, it doesn't matter as long as the Democrat won.

Last edited:

If anyone was disenfranchised by fraudulent votes, it doesn't matter as long as the Democrat won.

In summary, per USMB righties

If a Democrat wins a close election he must have cheated......therefore it is time to whine NO FAIR like little bitches

In summary, per USMB righties

If a Democrat wins a close election he must have cheated......therefore it is time to whine NO FAIR like little bitches
You'll have to remind me -- where did I say Democrats cheated?

Oh, yeah. Nowhere.

Meanwhile, you continue screeching "Fuck YOU!!" to the disenfranchised MN voters and to democracy.

Is the Senate not the judge of the elections and qualifications of its members - just like the Constitution of the United States says in Article I?

You say the same thing about Gove v. Bush, right? That the case went to the Supreme Court and they ruled, as they are allowed in the Constitution?

Thread for the books.

You say the same thing about Gove v. Bush, right? That the case went to the Supreme Court and they ruled, as they are allowed in the Constitution?

Gove v. Bush was never in the Senate, so obviously I wouldn't say the same thing: "Did the Senate not seat him?"

Congress is the ultimate judge of the validity of electoral votes and they found all cast in 2000 to be valid. What's your point?

Last edited:

Gove v. Bush was never in the Senate, so obviously I wouldn't say the same thing: "Did the Senate not seat him?"

Congress is the ultimate judge of the validity of electoral votes and they found all cast in 2000 to be valid. What's your point?

:lmao:

Liberal logic is worse then female logic. So out of curiosity if the Constitution had nothing to do with your argument, why did you bring it up in your argument?

BTW, the Supreme Court Chief Justice swore Bush in, as it says in the Constitution. So Bush was legitimately President.

Republicans are whiny bitches when they lose
You really do hate democracy.

Let's hear you whine Dave

Not Fair!

crying-baby.jpeg

You're kidding, right?

The left still bullshit about Bush 'stealing' elections.

Why are so few people (on either side) capable of holding all politicians to the same standard? Why is it ok for corrupt practices to go on as long as your party benefits?

It's no wonder this country is such a clusterfuck.

Forum List

Back