🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you notice how none of them offered any specifics on the economy?

NONE of the candidates have any specifics of how exactly they would improve wages and create jobs.

GOP debates are a joke. The audience cheered when Jeb mentioned his 4% growth talking point without offering any specific policies. Are those people that naive?
Rather than parrot some email you and rdean received, maybe you should have actually watched and listened to the debate instead.

Governor Christie made reference to his 12 point plan for entitlement reform. All you had to do from there is look it up: http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/christie_factsheet.pdf

Senator Rubio has a plan for tax reform: http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/...?File_id=2d839ff1-f995-427a-86e9-267365609942

Governor Huckabee proposed the Fair Tax as a solution to our debt and to funding Social Security.

Stop it dude.... I'm actually starting to like you...

:)

NONE of the candidates have any specifics of how exactly they would improve wages and create jobs.

GOP debates are a joke. The audience cheered when Jeb mentioned his 4% growth talking point without offering any specific policies. Are those people that naive?
Did you notice you're as stupid as rderp?

As I told him, they get SIXTY SECONDS to respond.
Get a grip troll
Right and they use those 60 seconds to bash Hillary/Obama/ObamaCare while not spending any precious time on HOW they would improve the economy.
If that's all you heard (I suspect you haven't even watched it) then like rderp you had your fingers in your ears
Well gee feel free to tell me the specifics you heard at any time...
I'm not your fucking stenographer. Do your own God damn research

Are you and rdean on the same mass email list?
Why waste your time with this sentence when you could just tell me why I am wrong?

because you're seriously considering voting for somebody that is to the right of Mao next year?

Are you and rdean on the same mass email list?
Why waste your time with this sentence when you could just tell me why I am wrong?
I just did that in post 18.

You're wrong.

Get a grip troll
Right and they use those 60 seconds to bash Hillary/Obama/ObamaCare while not spending any precious time on HOW they would improve the economy.
If that's all you heard (I suspect you haven't even watched it) then like rderp you had your fingers in your ears
Well they could've done the Hillary response. I will tell you my opinion after I am president. Lol, you are an idiot

Have you noticed that the Dem's haven't ever offered any specifics on any economic statement?

IT is NOT the job of government to improve wages or to create jobs.

Maybe you should consider that.
Bernie Sanders has offered plenty.
He has mouthed platitudes without specifics...

Let him pull out a spread sheet and show Me how his numbers work.....
1) Raising the minimum wage
2) Free college tuition with a tax on Wall Street speculation to pay for it
3) Single payer system
4) Mitigating climate change effects
5) Investing in infrastructure

Get a grip troll
The candidates actually spent very little time bashing Hillary or ObamaCare. You obviously did not watch the debate.

And Grandpa is correct. The debate had a game show format.

You want to know their platform. go to their websites. they only have SO MUCH time.

all the time the democrats need is to say, we want to take from the RICH rich rich AND hand it out to YOU our subjects

Rather than parrot some email you and rdean received, maybe you should have actually watched and listened to the debate instead.

Governor Christie made reference to his 12 point plan for entitlement reform. All you had to do from there is look it up: http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/christie_factsheet.pdf

Senator Rubio has a plan for tax reform: http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/...?File_id=2d839ff1-f995-427a-86e9-267365609942

Governor Huckabee proposed the Fair Tax as a solution to our debt and to funding Social Security.
NONE of that will create jobs or boost wages.

Get a grip troll
Exactly. They know who the real enemy is, and that she was not on stage. A candidate who laid out specific economic policies in a debate like this would very quickly run out of time. IOW, your complaint is stupid.

Just cut, slash and burn! They would rather see a billionaire get as rich as possible then even consider growing the middle class.

They'll defund our science programs and institutions.
They'll defund our ability to maintain our infrastructure
They'll defund education
They'll defund everything

The economic model of the 19th century just won't fucking die.

Get a grip troll
Well they could've done the Hillary response. I will tell you my opinion after I am president. Lol, you are an idiot

sums it up to tee. bravo and her base will faint at her feet.
oh darn:laugh:

I just provided direct links to white papers by two of the candidates. How much you guys want to bet the topic starter isn't even reading them?

NONE of that will create jobs or boost wages.
Ta-daaaaaa!

You didn't even read them. Those plans would greatly impact the economy.

The government can only affect those parts of the economy in which it operates.

Have you noticed that the Dem's haven't ever offered any specifics on any economic statement?

The only one that gives a damn. We disagree on somethings but he cares about keeping America in the lead. he is the opposite of the cut, slash and burn assholes.

He has mouthed platitudes without specifics...

Let him pull out a spread sheet and show Me how his numbers work.....
1) Raising the minimum wage
2) Free college tuition with a tax on Wall Street speculation to pay for it
3) Single payer system
4) Mitigating climate change effects
5) Investing in infrastructure

what DEBATE did he say that in? because they havent had any to date i believe

isnt it just like an idiot left-winger to want to lecture others about deflections then turn right around and offer some bullshit apples and oranges iten???

Just cut, slash and burn! They would rather see a billionaire get as rich as possible then even consider growing the middle class.

They'll defund our science programs and institutions.
They'll defund our ability to maintain our infrastructure
They'll defund everything

The economic model of the 19th century just won't fucking die.

how that middle class growing NOW under Obama and Democrats. Ole pete and repeat of the same old chit over and over?

we have more people in poverty
more people on food stamps
more people out the work forces.
Unemployment for black people is WORSE under him
oh and joys of a Democrat running our country

I just provided direct links to white papers by two of the candidates. How much you guys want to bet the topic starter isn't even reading them?
The only viable economic plan is strengthen the middle class and boost consumer spending. NONE of them offered such ideas.

The only one that gives a damn. We disagree on somethings but he cares about keeping America in the lead. he is the opposite of the cut, slash and burn assholes.

votes with Democrats 98% of the time

Sanderstardz are dupes

Why? Because you say so?

Forum List

Back