🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you notice how none of them offered any specifics on the economy?

the gop debate in a few words ...."you're an asshole" ...... no...you're an asshole..
"Hilary is a lying asshole" ......."Obama is a Muslim asshole"......I'm a filthy rich asshole...
etc.

I just provided direct links to white papers by two of the candidates. How much you guys want to bet the topic starter isn't even reading them?
The only viable economic plan is strengthen the middle class and boost consumer spending. NONE of them offered such ideas.

so AGAIN; it isnt that they havent offered specifics; you just reject them. g5000 is right this time; your whole thread premise is a lie

I just provided direct links to white papers by two of the candidates. How much you guys want to bet the topic starter isn't even reading them?
The only viable economic plan is strengthen the middle class and boost consumer spending. NONE of them offered such ideas.
Republicans despise the Middle Class.

NONE of the candidates have any specifics of how exactly they would improve wages and create jobs.

GOP debates are a joke. The audience cheered when Jeb mentioned his 4% growth talking point without offering any specific policies. Are those people that naive?
Did you notice you're as stupid as rderp?

As I told him, they get SIXTY SECONDS to respond.
Get a grip troll
Right and they use those 60 seconds to bash Hillary/Obama/ObamaCare while not spending any precious time on HOW they would improve the economy.

Taxes on the top 5% of our population are way to fucking low. Guess, what their plan is? To lower them more. All at the same time cutting the hell out of our nations ability to lead in this world in many areas. Being southern asia isn't a winning idea.

Have you noticed that the Dem's haven't ever offered any specifics on any economic statement?

IT is NOT the job of government to improve wages or to create jobs.

Maybe you should consider that.
Bernie Sanders has offered plenty.

The only one that gives a damn. We disagree on somethings but he cares about keeping America in the lead. he is the opposite of the cut, slash and burn assholes.

votes with Democrats 98% of the time

Sanderstardz are dupes
Pub dupes bro

NONE of the candidates have any specifics of how exactly they would improve wages and create jobs.

GOP debates are a joke. The audience cheered when Jeb mentioned his 4% growth talking point without offering any specific policies. Are those people that naive?
Rather than parrot some email you and rdean received, maybe you should have actually watched and listened to the debate instead.

Governor Christie made reference to his 12 point plan for entitlement reform. All you had to do from there is look it up: http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/christie_factsheet.pdf

Senator Rubio has a plan for tax reform: http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/...?File_id=2d839ff1-f995-427a-86e9-267365609942

Governor Huckabee proposed the Fair Tax as a solution to our debt and to funding Social Security.
NONE of that will create jobs or boost wages.
Ta-daaaaaa!

You didn't even read them. Those plans would greatly impact jobs and wages.

The government can only affect those parts of the economy in which it operates.
So you think those plans coming directly from the candidates themselves would "greatly impact jobs and wages"? Why? Why should I think they aren't full of shit? HOW would those plans boost the economy?

Have you noticed that the Dem's haven't ever offered any specifics on any economic statement?

Why? Because you say so?

because we have record welfare and food stamps, and record numbers on disability not participating in the labor market under obama leftard

"Strengthen the middle class" is a bullshit feel-good aphorism that is completely meaningless without a roadmap on how you would accomplish it. And you have the balls to criticize the candidates who put actual plans on the table!?!?

Did you notice you're as stupid as rderp?

As I told him, they get SIXTY SECONDS to respond.
Get a grip troll
Right and they use those 60 seconds to bash Hillary/Obama/ObamaCare while not spending any precious time on HOW they would improve the economy.
Exactly. They know who the real enemy is, and that she was not on stage. A candidate who laid out specific economic policies in a debate like this would very quickly run out of time. IOW, your complaint is stupid.

oh yeah, she is so AWESOME that's why you all didn't VOTE for her the last time she ran. instead you put in nobody community agitator with no experience in anything but running his mouth

Free trade was their idea with Nixon opening up China and George hw Bush selling us to Mexico with Nafta. Between destroying unions and this shit = smaller middle class. They dream of turning most of the American poor into slaves for the corporations!

Rather than parrot some email you and rdean received, maybe you should have actually watched and listened to the debate instead.

Governor Christie made reference to his 12 point plan for entitlement reform. All you had to do from there is look it up: http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/christie_factsheet.pdf

Senator Rubio has a plan for tax reform: http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/...?File_id=2d839ff1-f995-427a-86e9-267365609942

Governor Huckabee proposed the Fair Tax as a solution to our debt and to funding Social Security.
Ta-daaaaaa!

So you think those plans coming directly from the candidates themselves would "greatly impact jobs and wages"? Why? Why should I think they aren't full of shit? HOW would those plans boost the economy?

because we have pathetically anemic "growth" under YOUR guy?

Did you notice how none of them offered any specifics on the economy?

Yes, but it wasn't in the least surprising given that none of them have a clue about it to begin with.

And yes, that includes T-Rump.

so AGAIN; it isnt that they havent offered specifics; you just reject them. g5000 is right this time; your whole thread premise is a lie
No actually. Nothing they said would directly create jobs and boost wages.

Free trade was their idea with Nixon opening up China and George hw Bush selling us to Mexico with Nafta. Between destroying unions and this shit = smaller middle class.

you wanted a billion Asians to all keep ridinig bicycles around in gray pantsuits huh?

racist

Ta-daaaaaa!

Read the plans, then tell me why they wouldn't work.

I've explained why eliminating tax expenditures would greatly and positively impact the economy a zillion times on this forum, and that is a large part of Rubio's plan.

No actually. Nothing they said would directly create jobs and boost wages.

your argument was that they didnt speak on that at all idiot

Why? Because you say so?

because we have record welfare and food stamps, and record numbers on disability not participating in the labor market under obama leftard
that began under bush Obama has had no help from the gop cleaning up the mess.

Regarding the econ. discussions, while I watched both the not-ready-for-prime-time and the primetime folks, several mentions of flat tax schemes emerged, but not a single mention of abolishing Amendment XVI first. Interesting how that would get rid of the IRS, as claimed, with the distinct possibility of a different income tax code down the road somewhere to pay for the new wars on the horizon the fascist Right keep rattling their chicken hawk sabers about.

"Strengthen the middle class" is a bullshit feel-good aphorism that is completely meaningless without a roadmap on how you would accomplish it. And you have the balls to criticize the candidates who put actual plans on the table!?!?
It's simple really. Cut their taxes and invest in infrastructure. Infrastructure projects create middle class jobs.

Forum List

Back