🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did you notice how none of them offered any specifics on the economy?

I just provided direct links to white papers by two of the candidates. How much you guys want to bet the topic starter isn't even reading them?
The only viable economic plan is strengthen the middle class and boost consumer spending. NONE of them offered such ideas.
"Strengthen the middle class" is a bullshit feel-good aphorism that is completely meaningless without a roadmap on how you would accomplish it. And you have the balls to criticize the candidates who put actual plans on the table!?!?
It's simple really. Cut their taxes and invest in infrastructure. Infrastructure projects create middle class jobs.
TEMPORARY

We need real jobs. Jobs that can sustain a family not this band-aid bullshit you all have been talking about since the FIRST summer of recovery.
I don't think you realize how long it would actually take to fix our infrastructure system. While temporary, those high paying jobs would dramatically boost consumer spending and create jobs.
I don't think you understand anything about government contracts or prevailing wages. In fact I'm pretty sure you speak from a list of talking points that are not backed up with any real life experience on your part.

PEOPLE AND JOBS ARE LEAVING BLUE STATES

and heading to Red states

you look stupid even speaking on economic matters leftardz

I just provided direct links to white papers by two of the candidates. How much you guys want to bet the topic starter isn't even reading them?
The only viable economic plan is strengthen the middle class and boost consumer spending. NONE of them offered such ideas.
"Strengthen the middle class" is a bullshit feel-good aphorism that is completely meaningless without a roadmap on how you would accomplish it. And you have the balls to criticize the candidates who put actual plans on the table!?!?
It's simple really. Cut their taxes and invest in infrastructure. Infrastructure projects create middle class jobs.
TEMPORARY

We need real jobs. Jobs that can sustain a family not this band-aid bullshit you all have been talking about since the FIRST summer of recovery.
I don't think you realize how long it would actually take to fix our infrastructure system. While temporary, those high paying jobs would dramatically boost consumer spending and create jobs.

First we'd have to stop cutting our funding for it as it is now the lowest since the early 1990's. Obama's "jobs" bill only lasted about two years and now this....We either invest in America or our economic system is going to be harmed.

TEMPORARY

I thought Obama had the solution with all those shovel ready jobs.

People who have overseen an INCREASE in income inequality should avoid speaking on economics since their failures are easily noted

PEOPLE AND JOBS ARE LEAVING BLUE STATES

and heading to Red states

you look stupid even speaking on economic matters leftardz

And you seriously think Texas doesn't regulate business and expect high standards? Who do you think does that???? The government. Otherwise, you red staters would be drinking shit water, eating old food and not paying for roads.

I can agree that some regulations are harmful but it is a work of balance.

Secondly, how will these businesses feel if the roads are no longer drivable? I bet that will hurt business.

Why Red States Are Getting Richer and Blue States Poorer
www.heritage.org/.../1000-people-a-day-why-r...
The Heritage Foundation
by S Moore - ‎2015 - ‎Related articles
May 5, 2015 - 1,000 People a Day: Why Red States Are Getting Richer and Blue States Poorer ... Every day in America the 50 states compete against each other for people, jobs, ..... Tax rates went up, but the rate of spending growth in the California ..... When per capita income rises due to young people leaving or the

here ya go dummy!! ;)

Have you noticed that the Dem's haven't ever offered any specifics on any economic statement?

IT is NOT the job of government to improve wages or to create jobs.

Maybe you should consider that.
Bernie Sanders has offered plenty.
He has mouthed platitudes without specifics...

Let him pull out a spread sheet and show Me how his numbers work.....
1) Raising the minimum wage
2) Free college tuition with a tax on Wall Street speculation to pay for it
3) Single payer system
4) Mitigating climate change effects
5) Investing in infrastructure
6) Making drastic decisions
994100_407968799336304_1077471711_n.jpg

The Growing Blue-State Diaspora - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/.../the-growing-blue-state-diasp...
The New York Times
Aug 23, 2014 - Many Americans born in blue states have moved to red states since 2000, ... The spread of people born in New York State offers a particularly ... Where the New Yorkers Went .... Automobiles · Crossword · Food · Education · Fashion & Style · Health · Home & Garden · Jobs · Magazine · N.Y.C. Events Guide ...

NY TIMES too "right-wing" for ya????

Census Data Shows People are Moving From Blue to Red ...
www.thedailybeast.com/.../census-data-shows-people-are...
The Daily Beast
Aug 27, 2011 - El Paso, UNITED STATES: A sign welcoming residents of Ciudad Juarez, ... Millions of people are, for good reason, abandoning big-government blue states for low-tax red ones. ... to my dad's first job (after graduate school on the GI Bill) in San Diego. .... We can go back to looking at those two World Cups.

how about the GOVERNMENT'S own numbers?????

It's just that easy huh?
How would your plan work,wealth redistribution?
The waving of a magic wand?

Forum List

Back