Did you read the fine print on your trump sneaker order?

Read not only the fine print behind your support of Ukraine, but the blatantly obvious Nazi symbols of the country that you support

This Trump issue is nothing compared to the issues surrounding the country Ukraine and the type of politicians you support in the USA… think it’s OK for a man to go into a woman’s bathroom, for people that say that poor white people are privileged… high prices of homes. Astronomical high price for a home loan. New wars popping up in Africa and the Middle East.

Keep up that strategy be guaranteed to get Trump in 2024

You guys are really something…. Have a good day buddy.
I still get no feedback when I point out that blacks are treated like animals in Ukraine. I grew up with Ukranian neighbors who called them
Monkies.

Who ever thought the day would come when a president would be selling $400 collector shoes to pay off his criminal indictments.
10 years from now they'll probably be worth 5 times the amount. It's called investing. Investing is what makes Wall street bottom lines. Bottom lines are what Biden brags about when he claims great economy....just before he codemns the CEO's who made it possible.

Last edited:
Well you guys probably got along great, if that's the case.
We did....but I never once gave them the nod on that crazy shit. I never understood how an otherwise normal and decent family could have such an ugly detail to their identity. A lifetime later I was reminded of it by a Ukranian metal worker at the power plant....same attitude.

Jo

10 years from now they'll probably be worth 5 times the amount. It's called investing. Investing is what makes Wall street bottom lines. Bottom lines are what Biden brags about when he claims great economy....just before he codemns the CEO's who made it possible.

10 years from now, the right will have moved on past MAGA and they will be worthless

Collectables are like that

Forum List

Back