Did you read the fine print on your trump sneaker order?

It happens
Yup, like this collectable

41IvBbjGA-L._AC_.jpg

Back when right-wingers were being sycophants for this guy....and now those same right-wingers pretend that never happened because they don't have the courage to admit they were wrong about something...especially if they have to admit a liberal was right

Yeah, you may get your sneakers in July...maybe not. But you can bet one thing. The $399 is gone for good. trump piling up cash for his civil suit payouts.
I’m not buying them, why would I care? You want to pay $400 for shoes, go for it, it is your money.

The rich spend thousands on political dinners to support a party or a candidate, something I would not want to do. No different than shoes but the shoes cost a lot less.

Jim buy all the sneakers you want, I don’t really need to know what or why you spend the way you do.

Don’t miss your therapy appointment.

Supplies are limited
10 years from now they'll probably be worth 5 times the amount.
-----------------------------------------

Both posters above are perceptively discussing the model with the BSP* feature. THOSE....are limited now
And yes, they will likely increase as more and more people experience bone-spurs.

*BSP = Bone Spur Prevention model

Just sayin'.

And it's so worth it to watch you losers pissing yourselves over this.

One of the most grin-worthy features of this venue is the contributions by the prolific poster PleaseQuit. She is likely the most consistent, most dedicated, most defensiv 5th Avenue target silhouette that DonT. has in his Groupie Group.

I always look for her always too long, always too facile, try-too-hard pithiness to this venue.
Yougogurl!! WWG1WGA!

-----------------------------------------

Both posters above are perceptively discussing the model with the BSP* feature. THOSE....are limited now
And yes, they will likely increase as more and more people experience bone-spurs.

*BSP = Bone Spur Prevention model

Just sayin'.

Rarity does not establish value.
Items that identify themselves as “collectable” rarely are

Yup, like this collectable

View attachment 905968

Back when right-wingers were being sycophants for this guy....and now those same right-wingers pretend that never happened because they don't have the courage to admit they were wrong about something...especially if they have to admit a liberal was right
You turds think stupid products celebrating political figures only comes from one side.
For fans of the Administration there is a plethora of products...
images (20).jpeg

The Kamala bobblehead with realistic head bobbing action representing her rise in politics.

Don't forget you can buy a Biden bobblehead that recreates his sniffing of little girls.

There are Fauci prayer candles so you can pray the virus away when the vaccine doesn't work either.

Rarity does not establish value.
Items that identify themselves as “collectable” rarely are
Rarity does help establish value, I invested in collectibles years back, there are many factors involved in the value of a collectible, rarity, condition, demand, all factor in.

Forum List

Back