Did You Say "Election"?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The largest election in the history of mankind kicked off early Friday in India.

If they can pull this off, we should be able to manage less than a third.

The largest election in the history of mankind kicked off early Friday in India.

If they can pull this off, we should be able to manage less than a third.

The largest cities have 7 days to count the ballots.

They also go way out of their way to make sure that everyone gets to vote. Some voting machines are carried horseback to extremely remote areas. There is no hanky panky with trying to deny certain people the right to vote like we do in the US.

They also go way out of their way to make sure that everyone gets to vote. Some voting machines are carried horseback to extremely remote areas. There is no hanky panky with trying to deny certain people the right to vote like we do in the US.

What's so funny about how India is doing their election, Vastator ? It's the way we used to do it until the criminals from the two parties took over.

Who is denied the right to vote?

Though the nonliving and Illegals are the base of the democrat Party, they should not be allowed to vote.

Illegal aliens do not have a "right to vote"

The primary "hanky panky" going on with voting in the US, is Biden stuffing the country with illegal aliens, so they can all vote for HIM.

Illegal aliens do not have a "right to vote"

The primary "hanky panky" going on with voting in the US, is Biden stuffing the country with illegal aliens, so they can all vote for HIM.

I saw this here until a court corrected it. They way to keep many from voting is to remove the polling places of the groups you don't want to vote. The South is famous for doing that. And their courts back it up. Our Courts had them put the polling places back. Yes, the majority at that time were all Republicans preventing many people from voting. One of the biggest things for, say, Texas, is to remove all the polling places except one central point in a Blue area. India goes as far as to load up the voting machines onto horses and go door to door in certain out of the way places.

You are criminally deficient .

Humor me.

Okay. There was this traveling Salesman who's car broke down. He saw a farm house. He remembered all those nasty stories about the Farmers Daughter so he went to the front door of the house. He knocked loudly. The Farmer opened a 2nd story window and asked, "What do you want". The salesman asked "Do you have a Daughter?" The farmer said, "Yes". The salesman said, "I want to stay here all night". The Farmer said, "Good for you" and he closed the window, turned out the lights and went back to sleep.

Are you humored enough now?

Okay. There was this traveling Salesman who's car broke down. He saw a farm house. He remembered all those nasty stories about the Farmers Daughter so he went to the front door of the house. He knocked loudly. The Farmer opened a 2nd story window and asked, "What do you want". The salesman asked "Do you have a Daughter?" The farmer said, "Yes". The salesman said, "I want to stay here all night". The Farmer said, "Good for you" and he closed the window, turned out the lights and went back to sleep.

Are you humored enough now?
You don't want to answer the question plainly and honestly because some part of you knows I'm going to make you look like an idiot.

Who is denied the right to vote?

Anyone that has to drive, walk or bicycle for any length of distance. In Texas, that one polling station may be 2 hours away at the one County Seat. So you have the right to vote, you have your proper picture ID but you don't drive so you are screwed and can't vote. We have a polling place every 2 miles or so and people willing to transport voters to the polls. We also have mailin voting for those that cannot or elect not to go to the polling place. BTW, we've had mail in voting since 2013 and the ONLY people in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 election that was doing voter fraud were high ranking Republicans who may be scheduled to get out of prison soon and will NEVER be able to vote here again. And it didn't matter the party affiliation that was overseeing the voting since that is 1/2 Democrat and 1/2 Republican in makeup.

If you have to ask, you are probably supporting those that are guilty of it but I answered you anyway. The last guy got a cheesy joke because he asked me to humor him. You want humored?

You don't want to answer the question plainly and honestly because some part of you knows I'm going to make you look like an idiot.

I won't bother trying to make you look like an idiot. You certainly don't need my help. Are you adequately humored yet?

Anyone that has to drive, walk or bicycle for any length of distance. In Texas, that one polling station may be 2 hours away at the one County Seat. So you have the right to vote, you have your proper picture ID but you don't drive so you are screwed and can't vote. We have a polling place every 2 miles or so and people willing to transport voters to the polls. We also have mailin voting for those that cannot or elect not to go to the polling place. BTW, we've had mail in voting since 2013 and the ONLY people in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 election that was doing voter fraud were high ranking Republicans who may be scheduled to get out of prison soon and will NEVER be able to vote here again. And it didn't matter the party affiliation that was overseeing the voting since that is 1/2 Democrat and 1/2 Republican in makeup.

If you have to ask, you are probably supporting those that are guilty of it but I answered you anyway. The last guy got a cheesy joke because he asked me to humor him. You want humored?
Both sides are going to try to gin things in their favor. Both sides are dishonest. That being said, that's not the same as Americans being denied the right to vote. Being a grown person without a car makes a lot of things more difficult, not just voting.

True to form of a partisan you bend and manipulate words into things that are hardly accurate, probably because in your heart of hearts you don't actually care about reality. You just want to destroy the other side, like all partisans.

I saw this here until a court corrected it. They way to keep many from voting is to remove the polling places of the groups you don't want to vote. The South is famous for doing that. And their courts back it up. Our Courts had them put the polling places back. Yes, the majority at that time were all Republicans preventing many people from voting. One of the biggest things for, say, Texas, is to remove all the polling places except one central point in a Blue area. India goes as far as to load up the voting machines onto horses and go door to door in certain out of the way places.

You are criminally deficient .
1. Present proof. And from a non-leftwing source.

2. You didn't respond to my post about illegal aliens voting.

Both sides are going to try to gin things in their favor. Both sides are dishonest. That being said, that's not the same as Americans being denied the right to vote. Being a grown person without a car makes a lot of things more difficult, not just voting.

True to form of a partisan you bend and manipulate words into things that are hardly accurate, probably because in your heart of hearts you don't actually care about reality. You just want to destroy the other side, like all partisans.

Yes, I am a partisan. In the true sense of the word, I am a partisan for the 1776 Revolution that we had and the backing of the US Constitution. Sounds like you are neither, comrade.

Forum List

Back