Did you think Kamala was flying them to Martha's Vineyard? - 81% (362,000/448,000) of her irregular Haitians somehow went to states that voted against

Maybe we should welcome the Haitians with open arms, and make sure they have plenty of their favorite foods!

1000001612.jpg

Did you think Kamala was flying them to Martha's Vineyard? - 81% of her [illegal] Haitians somehow went to states that voted against her​

Yep, all a deliberate plan. And too many are falling for that plan.

Especially the GOP. They got caught with their pants down again and won't even acknowledge the problem for fear it might help Trump win!

But I'm confused how Kammy know which states voted against her as to date, she's never gotten a single vote either way!

she's never gotten a single vote either way!

She got most of the super delegate vote. They've decided everything for the Party since 1984. There are currently 739 of them. Democrats don't need conventions; too many uppity proles to rely on those.

So what is the OP’s idiotic theory? That Harris sent a few thousand Haitians to red states because they will swing the election in her favor though these Haitians can’t vote.

Lol.. even Dr. Frankenstein would rather his monster be without a brain than place a MAGA brain in its head.

Last edited:
Where was I ever dishonest? The super delegate rule has been around since 1984.

Primaries are based on voters voting.
That determines delegates.
Super-delegates is a democrat cheat invented to usurp the will of voters.
Without super-delegates, Bernie Sanders not Hillary would have been Trump's opponent in 2016, and he might have won! :auiqs.jpg:

So what is the OP’s idiotic theory? That Harris sent a few thousand Haitians to red states because they will swing the election in her favor though these Haitians can’t vote.

Lol.. even Dr. Frankenstein would rather his monster be without a brain than place a MAGA brain in its head.
So what's your explanation for why they are flying 81% of these TPS migrants into red states?

Super-delegates is a democrat cheat invented to usurp the will of voters.

Yes, as I've pointed out many times, ever since they were invented decades ago.

The GOP will invent something similar, after Trump's second term. They don't like those uppity proles either.

Forum List

Back