Did you watch the ball drop at midnight? Thank a Russian...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
The Times Square New Year's Eve trademark is the 6-foot lighted ball that descends 70 feet on a pole to the ground to symbolize the arrival of the New Year. The first "glowing ball" was built in 1907 built by Russian immigrant and metalworker/signmaker Jacob Star, after the city outlawed fireworks on New Year's Eve.

Thought that was interesting, and a little ironic considering the present political climate.

The Times Square New Year's Eve trademark is the 6-foot lighted ball that descends 70 feet on a pole to the ground to symbolize the arrival of the New Year. The first "glowing ball" was built in 1907 built by Russian immigrant and metalworker/signmaker Jacob Star, after the city outlawed fireworks on New Year's Eve.

Thought that was interesting, and a little ironic considering the present political climate.
Well sir, as the libstains are always telling us, Man can influence the climate!

Oops they are gonna start hating on the ball now. They may have to wait for Obama to inform the to be offended though.

There's still probably spy software in the thing from 1907! Those Russians are a sneaky bunch!

The Russians were already conspiring at that time to elect Trump.

Another thing, libstains, talking about the ball dropping, we've been watching it be dropped for the last 8 years.

TheOldSchool sorry, I only have about 10 minutes for that slow brain of yours to register my sarcasm and attempt to get in the last word, so if you wouldn't mind reducing the number of breaths you take per minute. That could, in theory, increase your minds processing power by almost 50%. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Incredible comeback sir! I see you've played to you strengths...intelligence, wittiness and the ability to think on your feet. Well done. That 62 does not do you justice...
You failed the IQ test. You got 14 when you needed 100.

Ooooooh now go jump off a cliff in response to my sick buuuuurn

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back