Did you watch the ball drop at midnight? Thank a Russian...

Incredible comeback sir! I see you've played to you strengths...intelligence, wittiness and the ability to think on your feet. Well done. That 62 does not do you justice...
You failed the IQ test. You got 14 when you needed 100.

Ooooooh now go jump off a cliff in response to my sick buuuuurn

:cuckoo:

Ohhh, at the buzzer! Thank you so much...you may now resume your regular breathing schedule.

Alaska's behind the times ~snickers at her pun~ by the time it's midnight here we're just like... "Dude, does that say 11:59?! Shit! Pass the lighter!" ~Explosion~

...I believe my neighbors blew up their shed last night. The officers who live on the other side of us were laughing their asses off in the driveway with them when I got home a little bit ago.

The Times Square New Year's Eve trademark is the 6-foot lighted ball that descends 70 feet on a pole to the ground to symbolize the arrival of the New Year. The first "glowing ball" was built in 1907 built by Russian immigrant and metalworker/signmaker Jacob Star, after the city outlawed fireworks on New Year's Eve.

Thought that was interesting, and a little ironic considering the present political climate.
Why?

Soon republicans will be starting threads asking people to go fellate a Russian
cnn fellate center.jpg

The Times Square New Year's Eve trademark is the 6-foot lighted ball that descends 70 feet on a pole to the ground to symbolize the arrival of the New Year. The first "glowing ball" was built in 1907 built by Russian immigrant and metalworker/signmaker Jacob Star, after the city outlawed fireworks on New Year's Eve.

Thought that was interesting, and a little ironic considering the present political climate.

yes so much interference by the Russians

even don lemon of cnn notoriety fell victim

by getting so smashed on vodka

that they had to pull his mic

--LOL

CNN Cuts Off Don Lemon’s Mic After He Starts Saying 2016 Was ‘Awful’

yes so much interference by the Russians

even don lemon of cnn notoriety fell victim

by getting so smashed on vodka

that they had to pull his mic

--LOL

CNN Cuts Off Don Lemon’s Mic After He Starts Saying 2016 Was ‘Awful’

The Obama Administration just released a 27 page intelligence report compiled by seventeen agencies detailing the Russian spiking of Don Lemons drinks, the theft of his earpiece and the sabotage of his microphone.

Last edited:
Where, on Earth, ;) did the obungle admin get some intelligence?

He relied on those seventeen government agencies...they included the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Bureau of Weights and Measures, the Department of Agriculture, the Library of Congress, the National Weather Service, the CDC and the Patent and Trademark office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back