Die Welt Veteran Journalist: “Ignoring Warming Stop Would Be Ridiculous”, Missing Hea

Yeah, you lied about finding nothing when you googled it, that's how you "dealt" with it.
I don't know what to tell you. I Googled exactly what you said...and got nothin'.

But I gotta tell you, it IS funny getting lectured about lying by an AGW cultist. :lol:
Obviously you need a lesson or two about google!

https://www.google.com/search?q="warmest decade"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Unlikely. That's not the search string I used. I C&Ped the relevant phrase from your post, and didn't get any relevant hits.

I don't know what to tell you. I Googled exactly what you said...and got nothin'.

But I gotta tell you, it IS funny getting lectured about lying by an AGW cultist. :lol:

Unlikely. That's not the search string I used. I C&Ped the relevant phrase from your post, and didn't get any relevant hits.
The relevant phrase was "warmest decade" and I got plenty of hits. Obviously you can't tell what is relevant!!!

I'm wondering, Dave, why you would go to Die Welt to read an article about a story published by Bloomberg. Why not go directly to Bloomberg to see what they've got?

Ummm...you're kidding, right? What I posted was a climate journalist's commentary about the upcoming report.

Die Welt did not receive a copy of the filched report. They were commenting on material that Rawls sent to Bloomberg and about which Bloomberg's climate journalist commented.

The relevant phrase was "warmest decade" and I got plenty of hits. Obviously you can't tell what is relevant!!!
already debunked that lie, the decade ending 2012 is the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement.

Googling the bolded results in this: https://www.google.com/search?q=the...nt&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Nothin'.

But it's nice to see you acknowledge there's nothing relevant in your posts. :lol:

I'm wondering, Dave, why you would go to Die Welt to read an article about a story published by Bloomberg. Why not go directly to Bloomberg to see what they've got?

Ummm...you're kidding, right? What I posted was a climate journalist's commentary about the upcoming report.

Die Welt did not receive a copy of the filched report. They were commenting on material that Rawls sent to Bloomberg and about which Bloomberg's climate journalist commented.
Read the OP again. Read it once more. Ask if you need any help.

already debunked that lie, the decade ending 2012 is the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement.
Googling the bolded results in this: https://www.google.com/search?q=the...nt&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Nothin'.

But it's nice to see you acknowledge there's nothing relevant in your posts. :lol:
Always nice to see you play dumb.

From your own google search:

2012 Was the Hottest Year in U.S. History. And Yes ? It?s Climate Change | TIME.com

And while 2012 certainly stood out for its high temperatures, it was hardly unusual. The last decade globally has been the hottest in recorded history.

Now Pig Iron, why the hell didn't you post the scientist's article, rather than what a journalist has to say?

What you really mean is that you would not admit it if you did.

NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - NOAA: Past Decade Warmest on Record According to Scientists in 48 Countries

UN: Last decade was warmest on record, but weather-related fatalities fell - CSMonitor.com

Nothin'.

2012 Was the Hottest Year in U.S. History. And Yes ? It?s Climate Change | TIME.com

And while 2012 certainly stood out for its high temperatures, it was hardly unusual. The last decade globally has been the hottest in recorded history.
I just went through 10 pages of results.

No Time Mag link.

Now, I would suggest you need to realize that Google returns different results to different people based on previous searches. If you do that, you won't mistakenly call people dumb. If you DON'T do that, you're dumb yourself.

Now Pig Iron, why the hell didn't you post the scientist's article, rather than what a journalist has to say?
Because obviously, I thought what the journalist had to say was interesting.

Good Gaea, but you're not bright. :lol:

So...do you think the IPCC report is going to ignore the stoppage?

Read what I told Ed about Google search results.

Then try to find some reason to justify your arrogance. Because I don't see anything.

I thought you were one of these fellows who took no one's word for ANYTHING. I thought you checked out EVERYTHING for your OWN self. Trust no one. It's the conservative way, ain't it? Did you NEED someone else to explain what the leaked documents were saying?

No. It astounds me sometimes how stupid you fellows think other folks are. I don't have a PhD. You got a PhD? Does anyone here have a PhD? Well, there's conference halls full of PhDs that accept AGW.

And you're smarter than every one of them, ain't ya.

The AGWCult is as furious as a Jihadist hearing an insult about Mohammed and just as scary

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5342-prophet-obama.jpg

"He lowered the seas and saved us from Global Warming. Death to the Deniers!!"

Nothin'.

No Time Mag link.

Now, I would suggest you need to realize that Google returns different results to different people based on previous searches. If you do that, you won't mistakenly call people dumb. If you DON'T do that, you're dumb yourself.
Well, when I click on YOUR link it is the 6th one down.

About 2,550,000 results (0.59 seconds)

Search Results

1. Instrumental temperature record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_temperature_record*
    5 Warmest years; 6 Warmest decades; 7 See also; 8 References; 9 External links ... For example, if the reference value is 15 °C, and the measured temperature is ... to process the GISS version of the historical instrument data was made public. ..... While 2012 as an La Niña year was cooler, it was still the 10th warmest year ...

2. A 'head scratcher' – No Atlantic Hurricane by August in First Time ...

www.usmessageboard.com › US Discussion › Environment
    1 day ago - 7 posts - *4 authors
    I already debunked that lie, the decade ending 2012 is the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement. I'm sure you ...

3. Climate Change: Evidence

climate.nasa.gov/evidence*
    The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. ... there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice ... energy through the atmosphere is the scientific basis of many instruments flown by NASA. ... The rate in the last decade, however, is nearly double that of the last century.4 ...

4. Climate Change Impact on Sea Ice Decline | Weather Underground

Climate Change Impact on Sea Ice Decline | Weather Underground
    Warm ocean currents travel north from the equator and usher in warmer and ... Sea ice extent measurements are made with satellite instruments, and are given in ... was set on August 26, 2012, a full three weeks before the usual end of the melting ... in the past few decades is unprecedented for at least the past 1,450 years.

5. As Carbon Dioxide Levels Continue To Rise, Global Temperatures ...

www.forbes.com/.../as-carbon-dioxide-levels-continue-to-rise-global-tem...*
    Mar 6, 2013 - A decade is far too short to be meaningful (especially in a decade that has seen so many ... morons like Hansen who keep adjusting the historical temperatures lower. .... The winter of 2011/2012 was so warm it destroyed 90% of the cherry crop ... It has been proven to be happening by direct measurement.

6. 2012 Was the Hottest Year in U.S. History. And Yes — It's Climate ...

science.time.com/.../2012-was-the-hottest-year-in-u-s-history-an...*
    by Bryan Walsh - in 359 Google+ circles
    Jan 8, 2013 - It's official: 2012 was the hottest year on record in the continental U.S. — and it wasn't even close. Last year beat the ... The last decade globally has been the hottest in recorded history. .... The correlation of CO2 and temperature is startlingly direct. ... Eventually it would end in huge volcanic eruptions.

I thought you were one of these fellows who took no one's word for ANYTHING. I thought you checked out EVERYTHING for your OWN self. Trust no one. It's the conservative way, ain't it? Did you NEED someone else to explain what the leaked documents were saying?

No. It astounds me sometimes how stupid you fellows think other folks are. I don't have a PhD. You got a PhD? Does anyone here have a PhD? Well, there's conference halls full of PhDs that accept AGW.

And you're smarter than every one of them, ain't ya.
So...you criticize me for taking someone's word for it...then admit you take someone's word for it. :lol:

See, here's the thing, Skippy. I'm a voter. So the AGW crowd has to convince me that their claims are correct, and that their proposed solutions are the right thing to do.

They haven't. I know you'd rather what they want just be forced down people's throats (for their own good, of course!), but that's not the way it's supposed to work.

So, you don't think the IPCC is going to mention the stoppage?

I don't, either. That way, idiots like you who are swayed by the letters behind a person's name will hold it up as "proof" there is no stoppage.

No Time Mag link.

Well, when I click on YOUR link it is the 6th one down.

About 2,550,000 results (0.59 seconds)

Search Results

1. Instrumental temperature record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_temperature_record*
    5 Warmest years; 6 Warmest decades; 7 See also; 8 References; 9 External links ... For example, if the reference value is 15 °C, and the measured temperature is ... to process the GISS version of the historical instrument data was made public. ..... While 2012 as an La Niña year was cooler, it was still the 10th warmest year ...

2. A 'head scratcher' – No Atlantic Hurricane by August in First Time ...

www.usmessageboard.com › US Discussion › Environment
    1 day ago - 7 posts - *4 authors
    I already debunked that lie, the decade ending 2012 is the warmest decade in the history of direct instrument measurement. I'm sure you ...

3. Climate Change: Evidence

climate.nasa.gov/evidence*
    The Earth's climate has changed throughout history. ... there have been seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice ... energy through the atmosphere is the scientific basis of many instruments flown by NASA. ... The rate in the last decade, however, is nearly double that of the last century.4 ...

4. Climate Change Impact on Sea Ice Decline | Weather Underground

Climate Change Impact on Sea Ice Decline | Weather Underground
    Warm ocean currents travel north from the equator and usher in warmer and ... Sea ice extent measurements are made with satellite instruments, and are given in ... was set on August 26, 2012, a full three weeks before the usual end of the melting ... in the past few decades is unprecedented for at least the past 1,450 years.

5. As Carbon Dioxide Levels Continue To Rise, Global Temperatures ...

www.forbes.com/.../as-carbon-dioxide-levels-continue-to-rise-global-tem...*
    Mar 6, 2013 - A decade is far too short to be meaningful (especially in a decade that has seen so many ... morons like Hansen who keep adjusting the historical temperatures lower. .... The winter of 2011/2012 was so warm it destroyed 90% of the cherry crop ... It has been proven to be happening by direct measurement.

6. 2012 Was the Hottest Year in U.S. History. And Yes — It's Climate ...

science.time.com/.../2012-was-the-hottest-year-in-u-s-history-an...*
    by Bryan Walsh - in 359 Google+ circles
    Jan 8, 2013 - It's official: 2012 was the hottest year on record in the continental U.S. — and it wasn't even close. Last year beat the ... The last decade globally has been the hottest in recorded history. .... The correlation of CO2 and temperature is startlingly direct. ... Eventually it would end in huge volcanic eruptions.

:lol: Hey, dumb-dumb: A Google link of search results will turn up different things for different people.

You're so very, very desperate to be right -- but reality steadfastly refuses to cooperate. :lol:

We get it already. The fringe right political cultists need emotional affirmation from their fellow cultists, being they all know deep down that they're full of shit. Hence the endless threads like this where they seek out fellow cultists to reassure them that they're not the only person out in cloudcuckooland. After all, if a bunch of people are talking to your voices along with you, that means you may not be crazy after all, and that the ones who don't have voices must be the crazy ones.

We get it already. The fringe right political cultists need emotional affirmation from their fellow cultists, being they all know deep down that they're full of shit. Hence the endless threads like this where they seek out fellow cultists to reassure them that they're not the only person out in cloudcuckooland. After all, if a bunch of people are talking to your voices along with you, that means you may not be crazy after all, and that the ones who don't have voices must be the crazy ones.
...says the guy who wants to silence debate because "the consensus says the science is settled".

What's the matter, mammy? Why are you afraid of conflicting views?

Forum List

Back