DiFi is PISSED!

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
It's one thing when the gubmint goes after Conservative Patriots.

It's something different when corruption and skullduggery gets in the way of finding out why four brave Americans died.

And when Ed Snowden rats out the NSA for spying on -- Everybody?

Meh

But let someone peek through DiFi's window and -- WATCH OUT!!!

Feinstein: CIA Searched Intelligence Committee’s Computers, WH May Have Interfered In Investigation By Removing Docs

key-us-senator-dianne-feinstein-objects-to-part-of-obamas-spy-data-plan.jpg

Check the video at the link below. She’s saying CIA violated Constitution.

Via WaPo:

The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday sharply accused the CIA of violating federal law and undermining the constitutional principle of congressional oversight as she detailed publicly for the first time how the agency secretly removed documents from computers used by her panel to investigate a controversial interrogation program.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said that the situation amounted to attempted intimidation of congressional investigators, adding: “I am not taking it lightly.”

She confirmed that an internal agency investigation of the action has been referred to the Justice Department for possible criminal prosecution. And she said that the CIA appears to have violated the Fourth Amendment, which bars unreasonable searches and seizures, as well as various federal laws and a presidential executive order that prevents the agency from conducting domestic searches and surveillance.

She has sought an apology and recognition that the CIA search of the committee’s computers was inappropriate, she said. “I have received neither,” she added.

libs are so incredibly predictable :dunno:

Last edited:
2 standards...

One for the plebians = they shall have no guns, full surveillance, limited freedom
One for the patricians= they shall have armed guards, complete privacy, immunity

Half a word for DiFi. But ONLY half a word. I dislike her, but there IS some merit to her expressing concern about the CIA transgressing the principle of the separation of powers. And there is some reason to be concerned about the Agency doing its thing domestically.

On the other hand, according to the Washington Compost,
The searches [the ones conducted by the CIA, supposedly], officials said, were conducted in an effort to determine how committee staff members had gained access to a draft version of an internal agency review of its controversial interrogation program.
-- http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...2cbc2c-a923-11e3-8599-ce7295b6851c_story.html

IF they had a mole or a leak, what are they SUPPOSED to do? Ignore it? I would venture the guess that they have a right (perhaps a duty) to internally check on their own probable security breaches.

On balance:

fuck DiFi.

Forum List

Back