Dimms, when is this WWIII starting? I need to set my DVR

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The chicken littles and hand wringing, pearl clutching, hyperbolically political Dimms and their corporate media mouthpieces predicted WWIII from Soleimani’s death.

Doesn’t seem that way.

Why do they get hysterical from the jump?

It it simply political opportunism and media’s search for ratings and paper sales so they can sell advertising?

The chicken littles and hand wringing, pearl clutching, hyperbolically political Dimms and their corporate media mouthpieces predicted WWIII from Soleimani’s death.

Doesn’t seem that way.

It it simply political opportunism and media’s search for ratings and paper sales so they can sell advertising?
It's almost like they wanted to go to war.

Doesn’t seem that way.

It's almost like they wanted to go to war.

They absolutely did! So they could blame Trump and for ratings and to get that military industrial complex machine revved up again!

Doesn’t seem that way.

I want WWIII to start because then I can mistake liberals with Bernie or Hitlery bumper stickers and ISIS sympathizers...

Liberals and the media know they wanted this to escalate so they could blame Trump.

Looks how they blamed Trump for the Ukrainian airliner shot down by Iran. Iran’s own citizens blamed their government and demanded the Ayatollah resign and they called Soleimani a murderer.

But the Dimms and media sided with Soleimani and the regime, just so they could oppose Trump.

TDS level infinity to want WWIII.

Trump started WWIII when he blew up the Dimwinger's favorite terrorist...........then won it.

Then he started it again when he tweeted support for Iranian protesters..........no victory yet.

Doesn’t seem that way.

I'm still waiting for the promised conservitard revolution.

When is that happening?

Doesn’t seem that way.

It was supposed to start in 2016.

But then Trump happened.

Seriously, libs, where is the war I was promised from CNN and MSNBC and other lefty alarmists?

I was told WWIII JUST BEGAN!!

What a shit world war!

Forum List

Back