Dinesh D'souza destroys a typical know it all white left wing female.

Actually D'Souza makes a good evangelical, on his second marriage and cheated on his first wife, I wonder how many abortions he has funded, but evangelicals can't be trusted.
Does it really matter, The federal government does not belong in people’s personal lives such as abortion firearm ownership etc...

pjimage141.jpg

He likes women and neither has been married and neither had kids.

He is a real winner. NOT. How slime like this can be the rights hero.

Actually D'Souza makes a good evangelical, on his second marriage and cheated on his first wife, I wonder how many abortions he has funded, but evangelicals can't be trusted.
Does it really matter, The federal government does not belong in people’s personal lives such as abortion firearm ownership etc...

So if a woman pays for an abortion, its ok for you, so PP can stay open, I mean the poor should be able to get one as well as the rich.

So if a woman pays for an abortion, its ok for you, so PP can stay open, I mean the poor should be able to get one as well as the rich.
I’m saying it’s not a federal issue, it should be a states issue

These people are dumber than bricks, not to mention much less useful.

At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered by a physical disorder, illness, or injury.

So you get to pick what fetuses are alive or not??

We don't know the precise answer so let's not try anything too radical. If you don't know whether someone is alive, don't kill moron!

Besides weren't you JUST in your last post saying that govt is not funding abortions. Try keeping it together loser!

Well a poster said I was right, not funded except for rape and incest, so the Fed gov does not consider those fetuses as alive. Got it.

How about the rich who get a morning after pill from the doctor and abort, should that be allowed. Is it ok if the person pays for abortion themselves.

You were wrong and you state as much right in your sentence. Keep it together...

The rich who get a morning after pill?

Well that would explain why they are rich, not paying for much more costly abortion. But I think the term you were aiming for here is "smart".

Now I am 99.999...% certain that these "babies" are not alive so I am fine with it. I am not so sure that the same could be said of a 8 monther.

At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered by a physical disorder, illness, or injury.

We don't know the precise answer so let's not try anything too radical. If you don't know whether someone is alive, don't kill moron!

Besides weren't you JUST in your last post saying that govt is not funding abortions. Try keeping it together loser!

Well a poster said I was right, not funded except for rape and incest, so the Fed gov does not consider those fetuses as alive. Got it.

How about the rich who get a morning after pill from the doctor and abort, should that be allowed. Is it ok if the person pays for abortion themselves.

You were wrong and you state as much right in your sentence. Keep it together...

Well that would explain why they are rich, not paying for much more costly abortion. But I think the term you were aiming for here is "smart".

Now I am 99.999...% certain that these "babies" are not alive so I am fine with it. I am not so sure that the same could be said of a 8 monther.

So the babies from rape and incest are not alive? The rich also have incest and get raped and also just get abortions at 20 wks. You can't be pro choice and against at the same time.

Its pretty much either or?

So the babies from rape and incest are not alive? The rich also have incest and get raped and also just get abortions at 20 wks. You can't be pro choice and against at the same time.

I think you need to cool down for a moment. Not making any sense.

I am talking about the babies which you would use a morning after pill for.

"THE RICH!" rofl! I can tell that you are far from rich. Try having a conversation without mentioning "the rich".

I think you need to cool down for a moment. Not making any sense.

I am talking about the babies which you would use a morning after pill for.

"THE RICH!" rofl! I can tell that you are far from rich. Try having a conversation without mentioning "the rich".

Penny has a THING for "people with money"
I googled-----I was HORRIFIED to learn that
pharmacies are charging $ 50 for the silly little
pill------it should be much less------but let's face it---
if you can get a TATOO------you can CERTAINLY do
a little 50 buck pill. Also-----they are sold NON PRESCRIPTION------to that I OBJECT----but I am a real prude------I support SCRIPTS for children who want condoms

Forum List

Back