Dirty Politics: Hookers paid to frame Menendez

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Robert Menendez Accusers Were Paid To Make Prostitution Claims Against Senator: Dominican Police

Three women were paid to falsely claim in videotaped interviews that they had sex for money with a U.S. senator in the Dominican Republic, a spokesman for the police said Monday.

The women, whose claims generated media attention in the United States, were hired by a Dominican attorney to make the videotaped statements, spokesman Maximo Baez told reporters. Two of the women received about $425 and the other was paid about $300, he said.

Authorities are seeking to interrogate the attorney, Melanio Figueroa, about the payments and have not determined his motive or whether he was in turn paid by someone else to set up the interviews, Baez said.

The media over-reported the story at first, and is now downplaying these new revelations. And I thought the McCorporate American media were all liberal? Guess not. Another right wing myth bites the dust.

The media over-reported the story at first, and is now downplaying these new revelations. And I thought the McCorporate American media were all liberal? Guess not. Another right wing myth bites the dust.

They are going to be question the lawyer.

Would be quite the revelation if it was found that an outfit like Brietbart was funding him.

(Well..not really)

^ What a maroon.

They reported a sex scandal. It sells papers and ad time on the radio and TV. That's all that mattered.

And in the unlikely event that it got enough traction to cause Sen. Blob Menendez to get booted out of office, he would have been replaced by some other true believer random liberal Democrat anyway.

Once a story enters right wing mythology it never dies

Yeah, now we're supposed to believe that some hacker out of Russia has revealed Hillary's "confidential memos"! :cool:

Yeah, now we're supposed to believe that some hacker out of Russia has revealed Hillary's "confidential memos"! :cool:

When the same"hacker" revealed lots of other shit, people lapped it up.

Would be quite the revelation if it was found that an outfit like Brietbart was funding him.

(Well..not really)

Looks like we have a "Who done it?"

Prime suspects

1. Breitbart
2. Fox News
3. RNC
4. IlarMeilyr
5. Rush Limbaugh

(Well..not really)

Looks like we have a "Who done it?"

Prime suspects

1. Breitbart
2. Fox News
3. RNC
4. IlarMeilyr
5. Rush Limbaugh

:lol:

I can take no credit.

But that was pretty fucking funny.

Forum List